MA Research

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know of any others. He was a guest on beast fitness radio for like a year I think. But the podcast stopped. Download the pod and go back through it. Lots of good stuff. Some not so great but overall it was my favorite bodybuilding/ped podcast for years!
Yeah Mike is a really knowledgeable dude.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Follow the vimeo link on this vid to see his back catalog👍
Thanks for posting this….looks like I’ll be looking for ARA 290. Between Apex Alchemy Helios, BPC , TB500, and ARA 290 you could have a lot covered in pain, tissue repair, and recovery….all things an old dude like myself can always use.
It would be great if Mike did start selling ARA290 at MA research. I’m sure he’s probably familiar with it, and wonder what his thoughts are on offering it for research of course.👍😎

Last edited:
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about some of that dmaa in #valuevials of 60 or 90ml's?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. The enclomiphene and tadalafil are 100% legit. I'd trust anything that Mike sells.
Looking to try Mikes Tadalafil…been currently running a different source but curious to compare strength of the 2. I’ve used few bottles of my current source and it’s been hit or miss on dosage bottle to bottle. Heard nothing but positive of MA so gonna give it a try.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It takes a bit. How did u pay? I’d expect email next week once funds come out the ball is rolling. I have only paid w e-check

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ahhhh ok perfect! Thanks
I’d expect you to see the email Monday or Tuesday and the check clear a day or so later then it ships. Discrete packing too. No big print that says “research boner medicine” on the side. Funny story, first time I ordered from Mike grabbed
Mk-677, Ralox, and tadalafil, heard mail truck drive away, grab box, and I’m at the kitchen counter opening. Knock on door and it’s the local PD. All that’s going through my head is “Wtf! Of all the things I’ve done in life, I’m getting pinched for this?”

looking for previous resident of house. Lmao

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d expect you to see the email Monday or Tuesday and the check clear a day or so later then it ships. Discrete packing too. No big print that says “research boner medicine” on the side. Funny story, first time I ordered from Mike grabbed
Mk-677, Ralox, and tadalafil, heard mail truck drive away, grab box, and I’m at the kitchen counter opening. Knock on door and it’s the local PD. All that’s going through my head is “Wtf! Of all the things I’ve done in life, I’m getting pinched for this?”

looking for previous resident of house. Lmao
ADEDF8B4-56E7-40F4-A2AA-A05063600C5D.jpeg

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Echeck can take up to several days to clear depending on what bank you use. In a day or two, echeck will send you a email saying the transaction was complete but that’s not the end of the process. Mike will send out a email once he receives the funds. That can take a couple of days after the echeck clears. I’ve received tracking after 3 days and I’ve received it after 5 or 6. So I’d plan on 5 days before the product gets shipped. Mike uses 2 day shipping.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Echeck can take up to several days to clear depending on what bank you use. In a day or two, echeck will send you a email saying the transaction was complete but that’s not the end of the process. Mike will send out a email once he receives the funds. That can take a couple of days after the echeck clears. I’ve received tracking after 3 days and I’ve received it after 5 or 6. So I’d plan on 5 days before the product gets shipped. Mike uses 2 day shipping.
Wish he would take Venmo..so much quicker.

drew60

Awards
Any of the reps for MA know when the oil version of mk677 is going to be available? I use the oral version right now but wanted to try the oil one while I’m just on trt.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just received my Tadalafil…I’ll be curious how it compares to my previous source I was using.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just received my Tadalafil…I’ll be curious how it compares to my previous source I was using.
Let me know how you like it because I was curious about my last bottle I got...

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me know how you like it because I was curious about my last bottle I got...
I took 3ml which is about 9-10mg around 4pm yesterday…gave it to the wife twice which rarely happens…woke up and could have carved an ice sculpture with my shillllallllly….drove around work on a fork truck all day (thank god) with 3/4 of an erection almost all day off and on. No idea how anybody could take 20mg.

Taste was much better than Amino Asylum and definitely stronger. First couple bottles of Amino were good but last bottle was not the same…they sent me a replacement after I emailed them but still non on par with previous.

So far MaResearch has exceeded my expectations…looking forward to trying the Enclomiphene and some lgd down the road. Wish he carried ostarine…always enjoy the mild effects of it.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am enjoying the enclo after my crash from whatever was in the Cardarine I was taking. Kick rocks Bio-Gen Labz. Liars.
Anyway the enclo has me waking up ready to make my own ice sculptures lol. I did 10ml of tadalafil w it and OMG. painful eROCKtion

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am enjoying the enclo after my crash from whatever was in the Cardarine I was taking. Kick rocks Bio-Gen Labz. Liars.
Anyway the enclo has me waking up ready to make my own ice sculptures lol. I did 10ml of tadalafil w it and OMG. painful eROCKtion
I’m waiting for him to have enclom back in stock

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took 3ml which is about 9-10mg around 4pm yesterday…gave it to the wife twice which rarely happens…woke up and could have carved an ice sculpture with my shillllallllly….drove around work on a fork truck all day (thank god) with 3/4 of an erection almost all day off and on. No idea how anybody could take 20mg.

Taste was much better than Amino Asylum and definitely stronger. First couple bottles of Amino were good but last bottle was not the same…they sent me a replacement after I emailed them but still non on par with previous.

So far MaResearch has exceeded my expectations…looking forward to trying the Enclomiphene and some lgd down the road. Wish he carried ostarine…always enjoy the mild effects of it.
3ml? Holy smokes. 1ml is usually plenty for me if I’m taking it for the wife lol. I’ve used Amino’s and never felt like it was weak. A couple of weeks ago I did 1ml, two days in a row and I woke up the next morning and my prostate was screaming at me. It went away later in the day but it kinda scared me a little. So a week later I did the same thing to make sure my issue was my prostate. Sure enough my pelvis area was throbbing.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3ml? Holy smokes. 1ml is usually plenty for me if I’m taking it for the wife lol. I’ve used Amino’s and never felt like it was weak. A couple of weeks ago I did 1ml, two days in a row and I woke up the next morning and my prostate was screaming at me. It went away later in the day but it kinda scared me a little. So a week later I did the same thing to make sure my issue was my prostate. Sure enough my pelvis area was throbbing.
If I take it 2 days in a row my hamstrings are in severe pain…

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I meant .3ml but still it’s about 9mg of Tadalafil and I’m rock solid.