MA Research Chems Quality

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Mike Arnold Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I just want to post my review of two MA Research Chems products that I have been using/used. First off this company is not only legit but has exceptional quality when it comes to its products.

I have a bottle of their DMAA in liquid form and it’s one of the best DMAA products I’ve had the pleasure of using. Brings all the usual effects from real DMAA...Intense energy, ridiculous tunnel vision and extreme motivation. I’ve tried other “pure” DMAA from other companies and it was either fake or had a very dirty stim feel like N-Methyltyramine gives. MA Research DMAA gave the same effects as the good old days of DMAA, so from my experience this is pure DMAA!

Next was my experience with their Tamoxifen. I did an 8 week prohormone run (900 mg Epiandrosterone and 400 mg of 11-Ketotestosterone) followed by 20/20/10/10 of MA Reseach Chems Tamoxifen and my bloods came back amazing! I know my stack wasn’t exactly the strongest prohormone stack but I ran the Tamoxifen as a precaution and it did it’s job just as intended.

As far as I’m concerned MA Research is as legit as they come! I’ve only tried the two products mentioned above but I was very impressed. Hope this helps if anyone wants to try their products

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great reviews.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Mike Arnold Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I just want to post my review of two MA Research Chems products that I have been using/used. First off this company is not only legit but has exceptional quality when it comes to its products.

I have a bottle of their DMAA in liquid form and it’s one of the best DMAA products I’ve had the pleasure of using. Brings all the usual effects from real DMAA...Intense energy, ridiculous tunnel vision and extreme motivation. I’ve tried other “pure” DMAA from other companies and it was either fake or had a very dirty stim feel like N-Methyltyramine gives. MA Research DMAA gave the same effects as the good old days of DMAA, so from my experience this is pure DMAA!

Next was my experience with their Tamoxifen. I did an 8 week prohormone run (900 mg Epiandrosterone and 400 mg of 11-Ketotestosterone) followed by 20/20/10/10 of MA Reseach Chems Tamoxifen and my bloods came back amazing! I know my stack wasn’t exactly the strongest prohormone stack but I ran the Tamoxifen as a precaution and it did it’s job just as intended.

As far as I’m concerned MA Research is as legit as they come! I’ve only tried the two products mentioned above but I was very impressed. Hope this helps if anyone wants to try their products
Hey, man, thanks a LOT. The most valuable reviews are those that come from people who purchase the products with their own money and post unsolicited feedback without any benefit to themselves. So, thank you and take care. :)

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s good stuff. I’d stand behind MA. Had a gyno flare up a while back, dosed some MA tamoxifen and exemestane, it cleared up in like a week.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s good stuff. I’d stand behind MA. Had a gyno flare up a while back, dosed some MA tamoxifen and exemestane, it cleared up in like a week.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Couldn't agree more. Recently utilized some clomid from MA and recovery went very smoothly!

Hugo Danner

Awards
Is Mike and his company still in around?
Sent him a couple emails with questions over the past month with zero reply.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes, and I think he's just busier then ever. But who are you emailing?

I'm a rep, send me a pm with the email address you've been trying to contact. I'm assuming your emailing the wrong place because he has a customer service person to answer emails

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mike and his company are top notch.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello. We have a customer service email, but I cannot answer any type of personal/animal use questions. I get a lot of questions like that.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super legit. Had my roommate use their clomid and aromasin after he was on cycle for about a year, he just texted me today and said he felt great.

Hugo Danner

Awards
Hello. We have a customer service email, but I cannot answer any type of personal/animal use questions. I get a lot of questions like that.
Thanks for your reply, Mike.
Np.
Per my email, I have found your products to be very good quality ... just wanted to make sure you were still running the show at MA. I think you have a lot of integrity and care about the quality of the product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
top notch products .. i love MA chems & sups.

AnimeAcids

AnimeAcids

Awards

I just found this, I was curious about their reputability. I like that they offer liquid tamoxifen and clom, it looks like most of their products are liquid. I’m hoping that means they are sublingual. We’re you able to just drop it under your tounge or did you just wash your supplements down with water?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Top Notch Products !! and yes most of there products are Sublingual !!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just found this, I was curious about their reputability. I like that they offer liquid tamoxifen and clom, it looks like most of their products are liquid. I’m hoping that means they are sublingual. We’re you able to just drop it under your tounge or did you just wash your supplements down with water?
I just drink them. Swish and down it. You be hard pressed to find more then 1 bad review per 1000 around here

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are any of his SARMs oral? Or all injectable
There's both, All of them come in oral form and a few of them do come in injectable form. I'm also a rep so I understand if you want other opinions but it's quality. I started using his products 2 years before I became a rep and I'm still using his stuff today.

Discount code is my screen name for 15% off too

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All Good Stuff !!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So the ones that don't say in oil base are oral?
Yes, the injectable ones are in injection bottles....

and the orals are blue with black screw off caps. Don't ever inject something In a bottle with a twist off cap and don't ever ingest something out of an injection bottle lol

AnimeAcids

AnimeAcids

Awards
I posted some of these questions in a thread that is still awaiting approval, but I was asking because I feel sublingual is one of the safest and most potent ROAs for any supplement or medicine. Plus Trying to go easy on the liver and get the most out of my supplements. But That is good to know tho, thanks.

just discovered Swiss Chems and I like their shop and seems reputable. However Sports Technology labs looks legit and offers a nice Mk-677 liquid dropper, but now I’m seeing Mare Research offers liquid MK677 and tamoxifen/clomids in liquid as well. All the things I’m missing for my pct. If you guys believe that all the products at MA are all solid, then it might be best to stay at the same market.. ¿.. and obviously Smont’s discount couldn’t hurt

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I posted some of these questions in a thread that is still awaiting approval, but I was asking because I feel sublingual is one of the safest and most potent ROAs for any supplement or medicine. Plus Trying to go easy on the liver and get the most out of my supplements. But That is good to know tho, thanks.

just discovered Swiss Chems and I like their shop and seems reputable. However Sports Technology labs looks legit and offers a nice Mk-677 liquid dropper, but now I’m seeing Mare Research offers liquid MK677 and tamoxifen/clomids in liquid as well. All the things I’m missing for my pct. If you guys believe that all the products at MA are all solid, then it might be best to stay at the same market.. ¿.. and obviously Smont’s discount couldn’t hurt
Yes, sublingual is great, but not everything can absorb that way. Many of these, you may just be wasting your time. I’m not familiar with the absorption of everything though, so you may get a benefit from some.

Overall though, MA is top notch. I haven’t heard a single bad thing about them and I’ve had several great experiences with a variety of products from them.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, sublingual is great, but not everything can absorb that way. Many of these, you may just be wasting your time. I’m not familiar with the absorption of everything though, so you may get a benefit from some.

Overall though, MA is top notch. I haven’t heard a single bad thing about them and I’ve had several great experiences with a variety of products from them.
Unless I'm mistaken, Mike's are just oral liquids.
.... And I vouch for him, as well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Give me a hint. Please let it be enclomiphene.
No enclomiphene. I wouldn't mind that one but I don't think the demand is very high. I see a few people on this forum who regularly talk about it really seem to want it but it's just a VERY SMALL percentage of this forum and outside of the forums I don't ever hear anybody ask about it or have any interest in it.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mike has been one constant in the supplement world for longer than anyone I can think of. Him and PA

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No enclomiphene. I wouldn't mind that one but I don't think the demand is very high. I see a few people on this forum who regularly talk about it really seem to want it but it's just a VERY SMALL percentage of this forum and outside of the forums I don't ever hear anybody ask about it or have any interest in it.
Actually, I forgot to tell you about that one. LOL. Yes, enclomiphene is on the way. :)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m on MA’s Rad140 totally exceeding my expectations. And well priced. Good stuff

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any news on the new products @Smont @Mike Arnold

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any news on the new products @Smont @Mike Arnold
Should be very, very soon unless something changed. IL wait for Mike to give a concrete answer tho, don't take my word as gospel

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to chime in to also confirm that the tadafil is legit! Highly recommend

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Words simply cannot describe how many times I have checked the site since you posted this response mike lol 😂.
I was going to post them here a few days ago, but then realized it might confuse people because the products will not be available on the site until my IT guy makes new graphic renderings for each product.

Anyway, here is what will be available within the next few days. Some of these products are just combinations of previously released chems, while others are newer.

1.) CJC-1295 no Dac & Ipamorelin: 2 mg each (4 mg total) vial

2.) PT-141: 10 mg vial

3.) BPC-157 & TB-500: 2 mg each (4 mg total) vial

4.) Semaglutide: 3 mg vials

5.) RAD-150: 600 mg bottle

6.) GW-0742: 600 mg bottle

7.) Sildenafil Citrate: 1.5 gram bottle

8.) Enclompihene: 750 mg

I am also trying to source terzepatide and RU-58841.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was going to post them here a few days ago, but then realized it might confuse people because the products will not be available on the site until my IT guy makes new graphic renderings for each product.

Anyway, here is what will be available within the next few days. Some of these products are just combinations of previously released chems, while others are newer.

1.) CJC-1295 no Dac & Ipamorelin: 2 mg each (4 mg total) vial

2.) PT-141: 10 mg vial

3.) BPC-157 & TB-500: 2 mg each (4 mg total) vial

4.) Semaglutide: 3 mg vials

5.) RAD-150: 600 mg bottle

6.) GW-0742: 600 mg bottle

7.) Sildenafil Citrate: 1.5 gram bottle

8.) Enclompihene: 750 mg

Nice list especially the Rad-150 and enclompihene! Any thoughts on possibly bringing telmisarten? I have seen one or two research places with it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to post them here a few days ago, but then realized it might confuse people because the products will not be available on the site until my IT guy makes new graphic renderings for each product...

Powered RU, liquid or both?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am looking into telmisartin. :)
I would have a ton of ppl lining up for telmisartin, including myself. It's one of the few things I have a hard time getting. Even the Sources that always have it in stock take like a month to deliver.