MA Labs Stim-Freak The latest stims with a hint of theanine...Let's go

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
https://masupps.com/product/stim-freak/

I was looking for a core stimulant formula to give me exactly what I want and need. Let's see if Stim-Freak delivers.

Day 1 just 1 cap to test the waters and in maybe 10 minutes instant rush from my heart to every part of me. Had a moment of worry since I hadn't used DMHA before but after a few minutes overall smooth focus and alot more energy. Hours later still feeling it so it's got staying power.

I think I'm more than good at this dose which would last me 90 days at barely $0.33 cents a day so very worth it on value.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haven't used this product so in to see what kind of results you get from it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It has more then a hint of theanine in it. So for me I thought I cap was going to be plenty for me. It turns out I need 2 caps to get the effects you mentioned.

Actually I like 1 cap with a shot of espresso best.

Good product.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It has more then a hint of theanine in it. So for me I thought I cap was going to be plenty for me. It turns out I need 2 caps to get the effects you mentioned.

Actually I like 1 cap with a shot of espresso best.

Good product.
50 mg is very low like threshold dose. I need at least 400 but prefer 900 mg. Most studies are on 400 mg.

It was more than potent at 1 without added stims. I'm glad you liked it too. It's a stand out formula.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
50 mg is very low like threshold dose. I need at least 400 but prefer 900 mg. Most studies are on 400 mg.

It was more than potent at 1 without added stims. I'm glad you liked it too. It's a stand out formula.
I thought there is 100 mg per capsule?

Edit: I see now it does only 50 mg per cap so that would classify as a “hint”. My bad.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need 3 caps of this and at that, it's just OK. Not super impressed.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes, maybe. This is more of a smooth energy to me. Nothing crazy. And doesn’t hit right away.
I response pretty fast to any pea based chemical although I can't rule out the DMHA since I've never used it before. Caffeine is usually pretty mild for me so I can tell the impact for me is more than just from that.

I'm going to run this more as needed after trying it again. It's great but I don't need that much of a stimulant everyday yet.

I am getting good results with endogenous energy boosters as it were namely ALC, RALA, NR, CoQ10, PQQ, and NADH.

Plus theacrine, rhodiola, ashwagandha, and quercus robur extract as something more adaptogenic.

Any you tried any of those?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I response pretty fast to any pea based chemical although I can't rule out the DMHA since I've never used it before. Caffeine is usually pretty mild for me so I can tell the impact for me is more than just from that.

I'm going to run this more as needed after trying it again. It's great but I don't need that much of a stimulant everyday yet.

I am getting good results with endogenous energy boosters as it were namely ALC, RALA, NR, CoQ10, PQQ, and NADH.

Plus theacrine, rhodiola, ashwagandha, and quercus robur extract as something more adaptogenic.

Any you tried any of those?
I combine theacrine with pre workouts, and that way the energy is exponentially extended. Also use ashwaghanda daily.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, maybe. This is more of a smooth energy to me. Nothing crazy. And doesn’t hit right away.
DMHA takes 15 to 30 minutes to hit, then it ramps up in energy/focus. Definitely a different type of energy than caffiene.