MA Labs Site Currently Undergoing Updates

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Websites Undergoing Renovations/Updates

We Will Re-open in a Few Days (probably Tuesday)

Big sale Coming...

Hi, guys. As some of you may have seen, both of my sites are temporarily down. I am having them renovated/updated for improved performance and to make my job easier and faster.

I knew I was going to have to do this at some point, so I decided to do it now. After I re-open (probably sometime Tuesday) I will have a big sale, which I will announce here. I only have sales like this once or twice a year, so I wanted to let you guys know in advance.​

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep, in for sale info.

There was also talk of an injectable sr9009 for research purposes. Keen to hear if any progress has been made??

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m waiting the big news!!!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t wait for the sale. Still a few things you sell that I haven’t tried yet.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, in for sale info.

There was also talk of an injectable sr9009 for research purposes. Keen to hear if any progress has been made??
Injectable products for research are illegal, but I will be making an SR9009 product in an oil-base. The compound is currently being tested.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Injectable products for research are illegal, but I will be making an SR9009 product in an oil-base. The compound is currently being tested.
Ah my error. Of course no interest in anything injectable.

That sounds very exciting though. Will keep eyes open for that.

Fork_or_Knife

Awards
I'll be checking this out. Ive been really impressed with MA Labs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed for info

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost Guys!

My IT guy was having a bit of difficulty getting everything properly integrated because the security company I decided to hire is taking forever getting everything done, so it looks like it's going to be another 24-36 hours.

Also, just so you guys know, the websites will re-open before the graphic/visual portion of the websites are done (because I don't want to wait any longer to re-open than I need to), but everything will be functioning from an ordering standpoint. So, if you see things that look incomplete, you know why. We'll finish up those details within a few days of re-opening.

Thanks for the patience, guys.

Fork_or_Knife

Awards
Thanks for the updates Mike. I love hearing it straight from the horse's mouth.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Almost Guys!

My IT guy was having a bit of difficulty getting everything properly integrated because the security company I decided to hire is taking forever getting everything done, so it looks like it's going to be another 24-36 hours.

Also, just so you guys know, the websites will re-open before the graphic/visual portion of the websites are done (because I don't want to wait any longer to re-open than I need to), but everything will be functioning from an ordering standpoint. So, if you see things that look incomplete, you know why. We'll finish up those details within a few days of re-opening.

Thanks for the patience, guys.
I’m here like a sprinter waiting on his blocks bro

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wait.... Mike sales horse supplements? No wonder my wife has had a smile on her face.

Fork_or_Knife

Awards
Wait.... Mike sales horse supplements? No wonder my wife has had a smile on her face.
Happy wife = easy life. My go to line is "No dear, i bought these supplements a long time ago."

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know it took longer than expected, but we're almost there, guys. I will announce the re-opening and sale VERY soon.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Sites Now Open!!!

Store-Wide Sale!

After a lengthy wait we are finally back up and running. Just so you guys are aware, I am still in the process of updating the sites from a graphics standpoint (I am going to have some new background graphics and some other stuff added), but I didn't want to wait any longer to re-open, so I am re-opening and starting the sale now!

MA Labs Coupon Code (30% OFF): pro30

Link: https://masupps.com/

MA Research: (25% OFF): pro25

Link: https://maresearchchems.com/