MA Labs presents GW-501516 Fat Burner!!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The cancer study in rats was complete B.S. I spoke about this in depth previously. The truth is that in every study using human cell lines (there have been many), GW not only didn't cause any cancer, but it actually PREVENTED cancer in numerous bodily systems. This was actually the reason GW was first invented--to prevent cancer in humans.

As far as cycle length recommendations are concerned, anyone who says it should only be used for a certain period of time is talking out their ass (I am not referring to you, as I realize you are simply repeating what you've read), as there has never been one single researcher/doctor who provided cycle length guidelines for humans. Any currently accepted cycle recommendations were simply "made up" by peptide-research company owners, as there is absolutely zero evidence to suggest it should only be used for a certain period of time.

If anything, the evidence suggest that those who invented the drug intended for it to be used long-term, as it was being researched by pharm companies for the purpose of diabetes, cholesterol management, obesity, and cancer prevention. Prescribing the drug for those conditions indicates long-term/indefinite use...not 8 weeks. Although this is speculation as well, at least there is some evidence to suggest it is correct, unlike those peptide-research company owners who just pulled a cycle recommendation out of their ass without any evidence to back it up.

Lastly, there is absolutely zero evidence to show that GW interferes with hormones at all. This has never even been suggested, let alone proven.

It does act as a GDA, however, as one of the compound's main effects is the preferential shuttling of glucose into muscle tissue over fat cells.

At this point GW has been in use for almost 10 years with zero real-world evidence to show it causes any harmful effects, as there is no medical documentation or anecdotal reports testifying to such. On the other hand, we DO KNOW it provides a multitude of beneficial effects on our health.
You have a point there. I'm a bit more careful about GW because I didn't find research that did bloods for hormones etc to see if there were side effects. But there might be studies on it that I just didn't find. I'm not an expert.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're correct that all SARMs will alter hormone levels, but GW isn't a SARM.
Mike I contacted through email 4 times since my order on the 9th. I have yet to get a reply. I also don't see a number to call. Poor customer service as a first time buyer.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mike I contacted through email 4 times since my order on the 9th. I have yet to get a reply. I also don't see a number to call. Poor customer service as a first time buyer.
halfhuman do me a favor man. Let me know the issue either via PM or email me at "[email protected]" and I will look into this for you.

Please always tag a rep here on AM, for example type my name WesleyInman so when i log in, I get a notification. Mike and I are on dozens of forums and so we easily can unintenionally miss a question in a thread. If you reached out to the MA labs email, and did not hear anything there may be a possible email issue.

Let me know how I can help please and don't let this abnormal experience bother you please, honestly as a customer and a rep for MA I will tell you that we all will go above and beyond for the customers. Thanks man!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
halfhuman do me a favor man. Let me know the issue either via PM or email me at "[email protected]" and I will look into this for you.

Please always tag a rep here on AM, for example type my name WesleyInman so when i log in, I get a notification. Mike and I are on dozens of forums and so we easily can unintenionally miss a question in a thread. If you reached out to the MA labs email, and did not hear anything there may be a possible email issue.

Let me know how I can help please and don't let this abnormal experience bother you please, honestly as a customer and a rep for MA I will tell you that we all will go above and beyond for the customers. Thanks man!!
Thanks bud. I sent you a DM

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

See bold above: Absolutely. I miss questions all the time. Sometimes I'll see a question posted from weeks ago. Of course, questions can be posted in threads but they're not the place to ask questions about orders...because I don't have time to go into every single thread that might have something about MA Labs in it, every single day. It's just not possible. Otherwise, I would be going into 100's of threads every day and that just isn't going to happen. Still, I spend a TON of time answering questions on the forums...WAYYYYYYYYYYY more than probably any other owner of any other company...at least that I have seen...and I am on the boards a LOT, so I pay attention.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
error.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've only gotten one pm from you and I answered it. I haven't gotten any other pm's from you, so I wouldn't have known there was an issue...but I can tell you this...the person who is responsible for responding to customer service emails NEVER ignores them...ever. We haven't gotten any complaints from anyone else. In fact, we are constantly complimented on our customer service, so I would bet large sums of money your emails are not even in our email box. Why? I have no idea, but I do know other people's emails are going through. Still, I would like to check into it, but I would need your order number. That way at least I can see if your messages are going through or not. After that I will have a better idea of what direction to start looking in.

Also, what is your question?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. I just got it today.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Somatozine
Tr3st
Letrone

Started today

Started at 12mg. Might stick to this for a few weeks.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Somatozine
Tr3st
Letrone

Started today

Started at 12mg. Might stick to this for a few weeks.
Letrone is great, I ran only 1 cap a day for 60 days and leaned out great. Wondered at the end how 2 caps would have treated me, will definitely run it again.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrone is great, I ran only 1 cap a day for 60 days and leaned out great. Wondered at the end how 2 caps would have treated me, will definitely run it again.
Letrone is definitely GREAT. I always run it at 2 which is amazing at leaning out. 1 cap as you said is also very effective

During this stack I'm running it at 1 cap pre bed