Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like I stated before The Solution would be the perfect guy to test this and if it works as good as advertised I could see a market for it even at a higher price. People pay for for Filet Mignon than hamburger everyday !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would like to see you run this product, but I'm afraid once your log is over the product will be done. I'd like to see how it effects you
As you know I Strive for the greatest amount of detail possible with all things I review and log.

I reviewed glycoshield with various carb amounts in the same exact fashion so that nothing was skewed and the variables were consistent. I took my BG prior to a meal and 90 Minutes after. If you want to know how well a GDA works it should do exactly as promoted. If the product can baseline my blood glucose and utilize the carbohydrates it’s fulfilling
It’s claims.

There are countless ones I have used and tested and saw them do absolutely nothing towards baselining blood glucose after meals with carbs.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys asking for a discount code for this product. Here are discount codes below.

Thank you!!
masuppsWES20BANNER.jpg

maresearchWES15.jpg

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can we get a sale and discount on your other products so I can make a total order
The discount code is: am20

It will give you 20% off everything in the store.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like I stated before The Solution would be the perfect guy to test this and if it works as good as advertised I could see a market for it even at a higher price. People pay for for Filet Mignon than hamburger everyday !!
Very few people will want to pay $79.99 for a product ($64 after diso****), which is what I would have to sell it for if I wanted even a moderate profit margin. My profit margins are always lower than average, but I have to draw the line somewhere. The trut is that only a small percentage of people are willing to pay that much for a product, regardless of what it is. Once it starts eating into someone's protein budget and other basic essentials, it gets knocked of their list of potential purchases...or it becomes a one-time novelty purchase. I wish everyone in the bodybuilding-fitness industry was financially well-off, but a lot of these guys are still young and have a way to go before becoming financially stable.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I generally recruit loggers when needed (when launching unknown products, etc), but I've already sold 1/12th of my total stock--in just 8 hours. Being that Insuligen is a "one and done" product, I doubt I will need to do much advertising to move it. In my mind, I have aready moved on and am working on possible replacements.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As you know I Strive for the greatest amount of detail possible with all things I review and log.

I reviewed glycoshield with various carb amounts in the same exact fashion so that nothing was skewed and the variables were consistent. I took my BG prior to a meal and 90 Minutes after. If you want to know how well a GDA works it should do exactly as promoted. If the product can baseline my blood glucose and utilize the carbohydrates it’s fulfilling
It’s claims.

There are countless ones I have used and tested and saw them do absolutely nothing towards baselining blood glucose after meals with carbs.
Based on this post, I am not sure if you know what the primary purpose of Insuligen is yet. If maximizing glucose disposal was the primary goal of Insuligen, I would have targeted every pathway available for that purpose, including copious amounts of insulin sensitizers (AMPK activators). I would have included all of the most powerful sensitizers available (which are dirt cheap to produce) in large doses, along with insulin secretagogues.

The problem with products that are loaded with insulin sensitizers (AMPK activators) is that they KILL protein synthesis. This includes basically every traditional GDA on the market today. They are great for fat loss, as AMPK activation powerfully stimulates lipolysis (leading directly to fat loss), but they impair muscle growth.

Insuligen does not target AMPK, but relies primarily on insulin to power its effects. I could have doubled Insuligen's blood glucose lowering effect by adding in a handful of potent insulin senstizers, but it would have invalidated the product's primary purpose, which is muscle growth. You can't measure insulin's pro-recovery and growth effects with a blood glucose meter. Glucose disposal is just ONE of the roles insulin has in the body. Insulin also directly and indirectly stimulates recovery and growth through multiple pathways. AMPK activators do not. In fact, they do the exact opposite.

Therefore, Insuligen (which is an "insulin-based" product) and regular GDA's (which are AMPK-based) share some similarties (glucose transport, for instance), but they are on the opposite sides of the spectrum when it comes to their primary purpose. One is a pro-fat loss product, while the other is a pro-growth product.

This is why I don't refer to Insuligen as a "GDA" on the product label, but as an Insulin Secretagogue.

Therefore, if someone wants to see what insuligen is all about, they MUST read the product description...and they can see proof of its claims by reading the dozens of scientific references I will be attaching to it shortly.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The problem with products that are loaded with insulin sensitizers (AMPK activators) is that they KILL protein synthesis. This includes basically every traditional GDA on the market today. They are great for fat loss, as AMPK activation powerfully stimulates lipolysis (leading directly to fat loss), but they impair muscle growth.
Just like companies who have a race on the amount of berberine they can put in a product. Which as you stated could impair muscle growth/protein synthesis when used around a workout. You are stepping away from the mass market of GDA's with how they are composed.

Insuligen is optimal to use for those who utilize carbohydrates on a daily basis and have a goal / intention of muscle gains & Muscle mass. Most GDA's will help those in a fatloss phase or utilizing ways to prevent fat storage. You are putting a unique twist on the category with how your product is outlined, described, and how the write-up reflects its benefits.

D

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very few people will want to pay $79.99 for a product ($64 after diso****), which is what I would have to sell it for if I wanted even a moderate profit margin. My profit margins are always lower than average, but I have to draw the line somewhere. The trut is that only a small percentage of people are willing to pay that much for a product, regardless of what it is. Once it starts eating into someone's protein budget and other basic essentials, it gets knocked of their list of potential purchases...or it becomes a one-time novelty purchase. I wish everyone in the bodybuilding-fitness industry was financially well-off, but a lot of these guys are still young and have a way to go before becoming financially stable.
I would have no problem paying that if the product works it gives me a little peace of mind knowing where it comes from. I spend hundreds of dollars for stuff that is crap so if this works I see no problem paying for it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would have no problem paying that if the product works it gives me a little peace of mind knowing where it comes from. I spend hundreds of dollars for stuff that is crap so if this works I see no problem paying for it.
I feel the same way.....

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The latest EMINEM cover..

*I've read everything about this product, and almost pulled the trigger just after listing, but something bugged me and has been until now. No offence intended here, but I feel odd, not mentioning it.

Why even put out a one time myer product? if it works great, people will be mad they can't get any more.
If it works horrid, they will feel taken. There's not one win-win situation in that logic. Then entire costs going up 250% had me scratching my head.

Have I read that incorrectly or read into that somehow sideways? This is coming from someone that would buy 1 maybe 2 bottles to test, and then follow up with more for part 2. I think that is most of us, and there will be a guarantee of no part 2.

// In my head I heard, get them while they last, and I don't like when I hear that, as well as, the old line we see in here so often. Hey remember that slimmingmaximus recomping product? (fake name), man, I wish I could get my hands on that today...

If you are gauging interest? You've got that by the boatload; shipload; trainload; etc. We all want to build muscle and not wory about storing carbs and gain fat instead. If this stuff works as well as it is stated it should, you could have the most successful and highest amount of thankful hate mail ever.

This is me airing my thoughts, however potentially judged as too harsh. Hell, I'll probably sell off everything I have if I hear this stuff works... but yet, I feel either I have to buy 10 bottles or none. lol.

Your biggest fan - Stan.
(Did you read this like an EMINEM song?)

Edit: Fug it. Ordering anyway. lol.
Edit2: I can't find the checkbook! lmao.

charliebrown.gif

---
*I was at work, and didn't have my checking routing information handy. Heck, I may still just get one bottle.
This is my personal thinking as a potential customer, and in no way represents any **company I represent.
(**We don't make anything like this)

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just like companies who have a race on the amount of berberine they can put in a product. Which as you stated could impair muscle growth/protein synthesis when used around a workout. You are stepping away from the mass market of GDA's with how they are composed.

Insuligen is optimal to use for those who utilize carbohydrates on a daily basis and have a goal / intention of muscle gains & Muscle mass. Most GDA's will help those in a fatloss phase or utilizing ways to prevent fat storage. You are putting a unique twist on the category with how your product is outlined, described, and how the write-up reflects its benefits.
You're exactly correct. Many companies got to the point where they started adding so many AMPK activators to their products that they really have a negative impact on muscle growth (this is OK, as long as they aren't advertised as muscle-building products and the customer understands this), so I wanted to do something differnet.

Keep in mind, I don't have any problem with GDA's that rely primarily on AMPK activation, as they are great at stimulating fat loss (and glucose disposal, especially when combined with secretagogues). This is very important for a lot of people. I think they are great products and play a important role in many people's supplement regimens...not only for fat loss, but for health related reasons as well. They are excellent at mitigating insulin resistanced in GH users and anyone else who suffers with meatbolic syndrome. For this reason I have often recommended these products.

In fact, I plan on coming out with a fat-loss targeted GDA in the not too distant future, as I know there is a real need (and desire) for these products. Insuligen tackeled a differnet angle--being a more muscle-frinedly GDA, but it also needs a sister product that belongs to the fat-loss category of GDA's. A fat-loss GDA will also be less costly to produce. Since this is the area that most GDA's have targeted over the last 10 years, there is no shortage of excellent compounds to choose from.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The latest EMINEM cover..

*I've read everything about this product, and almost pulled the trigger just after listing, but something bugged me and has been until now. No offence intended here, but I feel odd, not mentioning it.

Why even put out a one time myer product?
It was not intended to be a one-time product.

if it works great, people will be mad they can't get any more.
That is outside of my control.

If it works horrid, they will feel taken.
I would think someone would feel taken regardless of whether the product remains available or not, as it doesn't really chage the person's situation either way. People buy all sorts of stuff every day that has no clinical backing and doesn't do much of anything, yet the company keeps selling it. If I bought a product that was a scam, I would be unhappy regardless of whether it remained on the marklet or not. What the company decided to do with it would be irrelevant to me.

There's not one win-win situation in that logic.
It's not about a win or lose situation. It is just reality. Not all products can continue being made. I told people a month befre it was releaed I was only going to have one run made.

As you know, Vicaine was just banned last month...and do you know how many people emailed or pm'd me telling me they just tried it for their first time (because of the blow-out) and wished they would have tried it sooner becausethey absolutely loved it? I tell you this. It was at least 50 people. They all took the time to personally contact me and tell me this. Yet, all of them were very happy they tried and thanked me for putting out what they considered to be a great product. I wouldn't consider Vicaine a lose-lose situation simply because 100's of people just giot to try it for their first time. Personally, I was happy I was able to sell it as long as I did, but even if it had been banned after its first month of sales, I still would have been happy I was able to sell it at all. I can't even name the number of companies who have out out single runs of products...intentionally, for various reasons. In my case, it wasn't even intentional, but was forced upon me due to the circumstances.

Then entire costs going up 250% had me scratching my head.
I didn't say the "entire" cost went up 250%. I said the cost of a single ingredient (which was already fairly costly) went up 250%. This increased the cost of that one ingredient from $7 a bottle to $20 a bottle...without including ANY of the other ingredients. After you added everything else in there the product cost is way to high to remain viable in this product category.

Product costs go up all the time. It happens. In this case, the price increased AFTER all the other ingrdients had already been purchased by the manufacturer, so at that point I had 3 choices. I could either make the product without that ingredient (I didn't want to), reduce the dose to barely effective amounts (I didn't want to), or not make the product at all. I chose the later. I was fully planning on just scrapping it, as I am not going to pay $40 a freakin' bottle for something in a product category that normally cost $10 a bottle (or less) to make.

So, I told my manufacturer I didn't want to make it, BUT...because this was a joint project with a secondary manufacturer, the secondary manufacurer refused to just scrap it...because they already bought all the other ingredients. Of course, they couldn't force me to make continue making it, as a manufacurer can't increase the cost of a product by $13 (more than most GDA's cost to make) and expect the comoany to just pay it. That wasn't what we agreed upon in the beginning, so they had no legal recourse through which to compel me. However, they COULD and WOULD sue the other manufacturer, who is my friend, as he is the one who enlisted them for help with the project and told them to proceed with purchasing the ingredients. The secondary manufacturer wasn't going to just take a loss on the money they spent, so they basically told my friend "either make the product at the new cost, or I will sue you for any losses incurred". So, my friend was basically forced to foot entire bill for the difference between the original cost and the increased! I sure as hell wasn't going to pay it...and the secindary manufacurer wasn't going to pay it, so he had to. If he had refused, I would have been forced to due him to recoup my losses, as I had already invested 50% of the product cost (it is standard practice for a supp company to pay 50% of the production cost up-front and the remaining 50% after the project is complete), all of which had been spent by the secondary manufacurer when purchasing the other ingrdients. Because of this, not only did my friend not make ANY money on this project, but he actually LOST money.

Have I read that incorrectly or read into that somehow sideways? This is coming from someone that would buy 1 maybe 2 bottles to test, and then follow up with more for part 2. I think that is most of us, and there will be a guarantee of no part 2.
There is never a guarantee a product will remain on the market. Look at Vicaine, the prohormones, designers, and soon the SARMs. No gautantees.

// In my head I heard, get them while they last, and I don't like when I hear that, as well as, the old line we see in here so often.
It's not a line. It's the truth. I will never sell it again. If my buddy had not footed the difference for the bill, I wouldn't have sold it this time either. It simply cost too much money to make for type of product.. The reality is that I sell products in an industry that is mostly dominated by teens and 20-somethings. This demographic, in general, doesn't make a lot of money. They are still attempting to develop their career and gain financial stability. Psneing $70 a bottle is a LOT of money for most of these guys...and most won't do it...or they mau do it one-time as a type of novelty purchase, but it certainly won't remain a foundational product. They can't afford to. I can't make products based on a small percentage of consumers. I need to consider the people I am selling to...and I just can't have my whole roster of products costing $60-$80 a bottle.

Hey remember that slimmingmaximus recomping product? (fake name), man, I wish I could get my hands on that today...

If you are gauging interest? You've got that by the boatload; shipload; trainload; etc. We all want to build muscle and not wory about storing carbs and gain fat instead. If this stuff works as well as it is stated it should, you could have the most successful and highest amount of thankful hate mail ever.
The difference between Insuligen and other GDA's is that Insuligen is insulin-based, while other GDA's are, in general, AMPK-based. Both of those pathways will assist with glucose transport, yet one primarily targets fat loss while INHIBITING muscle growth, while the other (insuligen) has positive effects on recovery and growth. Because Insuligen is insulin-based, it doesn't suppress protein syntheiss like the AMPK heavy products that typify the market today. Basically, Insuligen takes a differnet angle, from both a functionality and marketing standpoint.

There are other GDA's which are even more effective at transporting glucose than Insuligen (the ones loaded with high-dose AMPK activators and some secretagogues), but these products all compromise muscle growth via AMPK. This is why people that use them don't really grow while taking them. They may get a little fuller, but that's not growth. In reality. the people that use these products most lose fat, as that is an effect of AMPK actuvation.

In contrast, insulin doesn't help with fat loss, but it doesn't lead to suppression of protein syntheiss either. So, Insuligen differs from the other GDA's in that it assists with glucose transport while having a pro-muscle building effect (insulin assists with growth via anabolic and anti-catabolic pathways, so any products which increases insulin levels will assist with growth), while AMPK-based GDA's will assist with glucose transport while provding a pro-fat loss effect.

Unfortunately, as stated above, AMPK-based GDA's reduce protein syntheis AMPK activation (AMPK suppresses mTOR). The more powerful its AMPK activating effect is, the more powerfully it suppresses mTOR and therefore, protein synthesis. Some of these poducts are strong enough to actually cause a reduction in muscle mass (those ones are usually the ones that work the best for fat loss), while others will simply prevent further growth...or make it more difficult. It all depends on how strong the AMPK effect is...and how often/when the product is consumed. Insuligen doesn't have this negative effect on growth, but it still assists with glucose transport into muscle tissue (via insulin itself), while also inhibiting fart gain. Yes, Insuligen does have a lipolytic and anti-lipogenic effect, but its not so strong that you will actually lose fat. AMPK-based GDA's are much more powerful in this regard. Whereas my product may simply prevent fat gain, the potent AMPK activating products will actually cause fat loss.

Both types of products have value...and I plan on releasing a fat-loss based GDA in the not too distant future. This one will be killer, as there are a LOT of very potent compounds out there at very reasonable prices, so I will have no problem making the most powerful fat-loss based GDA on the market. It's glucose disosal effects will be beyind compare. Because this product will be prioritizing fat loss instead of muscle growth, I will be able to include several of the most effective, high potency senstizers (AMPK activators), but I will only use a small to moderate amount of insulin secretagogues, as I don't want to do anything which may impair its fat loss effect. This product will be ideal for anyone who is in contest prep, is recomping, or just wants to lose fat in general. If I am lucky, I have also figured out a way to mitigate the anti-growth effects of AMPK activators. This won't enable the product to stimulate growth, but I am hoping it is good enough to at least help preserve muscle mass (not build, but preserve). Right now this isn't happeneing with other AMPK-based GDA's. If I can accoplish this while also supplying the most powerful fat loss and glucose disposal effect in a GDA, I will be quite happy. I am fairly confident this will happen.

Going back to Insuligen, I wouldn't be surprised to see other companies start gpomng in the same direction as Insuligen--releasing their own pro-growth GDA's. Up until now, everyone has focused on AMPK-based GDAs, while mostly ignoring the insulin secretagogues. I suspect that won't happen for much longer.

You want to know where supp comoanies went wrong. They went wrong by naming this category of products "GDA's". That never should have happened. They should have been called Insulinotropic Agents....because their main job is to produce one or more insulogenic effects in the body, either by mimicking insulin's effects in the body, making the body more senstize to insulin's effects, or directly secreting insulin into the bloodstream. This product category of "Insulinotropic Agents" is broken up into 3 classes: insulin senstizers, insulin mimetics, and insulin secretagogues. All of these categories are able to assist with glucose transport. You don't name an entire category of products based on a single function of insulin. You name it after insulin itself, as insulin has a multitude of effects in the body...and each of these classes of insulin-like compounds is unique in its own way. Calling all of these classes "GDA's" only confuses things and has lead people to belive that all of these classes are the same thing, when in reality they are not...not even close. We should have called this category Insulinotropic Agents...and then educated people on the differences between the 3 classes of insulinotropic agents. Instead, someone thought it was a grteat idea to just start referring to all of these classes as GDA's, as if that was the only--or main--function they possessed. Glucose disposal is just one function of dozens that these products have.

Calling all of these calsses "GDA's" is like referring to cars, trains, and boats as the same thing, simply because they can all be used to transport things. We don't call them transportation agents. No, we call them cars, motocycles, and boats because there are all very differnet, with a completely differnet set of benefiuts and potential uses. Essentially, this is what the "GDA" category has become" today--a convoluted mess of compounds without any distinction or direction that is being poorly managed in general.

This is me airing my thoughts, however potentially judged as too harsh. Hell, I'll probably sell off everything I have if I hear this stuff works... but yet, I feel either I have to buy 10 bottles or none. lol.
It's not magick, brother. You're not going to gain 15 lbs of muscle or something like that, but unlike the AMPK-based GDA's, which assist with glucose transport, but which suppress muscle growth in favor of fat loss. Insuligen will also assist with glucose transport, but it will do so without suppressing muscle growth like the AMPK-based products...and will even supply growth benefits of its own via insulin release. Do you see the difference? Basically, its a GDA made for people in the off-season who want to maximize muscle mass, but who still want a glucose disposal effect and want to keep the fat loss. Like I said, earlier, insuligen won't make you lose fat, but it will help keep the fat off while building muscle mass. Insuligen is a differnet kind of GDA, formulated for a differnet purpose.

Your biggest fan - Stan.
(Did you read this like an EMINEM song?)

Edit: Fug it. Ordering anyway. lol.
Edit2: I can't find the checkbook! lmao.

View attachment 176784

---
*I was at work, and didn't have my checking routing information handy. Heck, I may still just get one bottle.
This is my personal thinking as a potential customer, and in no way represents any **company I represent.
(**We don't make anything like this)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
G- Mike. Thank you for the incredible long and detailed reply.

"In fact, I plan on coming out with a fat-loss targeted GDA in the not too distant future, as I know there is a real need (and desire) for these products. Insuligen tackeled a differnet angle--being a more muscle-frinedly GDA, but it also needs a sister product that belongs to the fat-loss category of GDA's. A fat-loss GDA will also be less costly to produce. Since this is the area that most GDA's have targeted over the last 10 years, there is no shortage of excellent compounds to choose from."

Oh wait. I need this more. (Old guy hainging on to the old fat)
Hopefully I can find my check book by then. You'd think she's [wife] hiding it or something...

Thanks again!
M

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really interested in this product but man there’s a lot to reading to do! Hopefully I will pull the trigger before it’s all sold out.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wish there were only one thread about this instead of three.

D

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Second time dosing felt light headed like the first time don’t know if it’s just coincidence will report back on my next dose tonight.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Second time dosing felt light headed like the first time don’t know if it’s just coincidence will report back on my next dose tonight.
What's your carb intake? Is it a hypo feeling?
Does it subside after you take in some carbs?

D

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your carb intake? Is it a hypo feeling?
Does it subside after you take in some carbs?
I usually eat between 250-300 carbs a day, last night before I ate I took a serving had between 60-80 carbs for dinner felt light headed and my hands were a little shaky so I ate a box of chocolate covered raisins and a shake and went to sleep. This morning I took my pills with my morning shake which has about 60-80 grams of carbs and just felt light headed not shaky but went away a hour or so after I had my shake.

D

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got back from the gym and had a real nice pump haven’t had one that good since aas.

D

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely can’t take this product before food has to be with food, took it before a meal today and am light headed and dizzy even though I ate carbs with my meal.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys if any of you want this on sale right now, please use code WES19 at checkout.

Gets you 25% off at www.maresearch.com

Gets you 30% off at www.masupps.com

Meaning if you wanted to try INSULIGEN, instead of $59.99 you are talking something like $41.99!!

Alex19.jpg

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
#1 Attempt
Went to site
On the page with all the supplements
Added Insuligin to cart
Went to checkout
Nothing in the cart.
(something is wrong with this item page and linking to cart)

#2 Attempt
Went to the individual item page
Added to cart
It was there
Selected to add code
Added code
Code does not exist.

#3 Attempt
Repeat #2
used newyear30 code and that works now.

I'd order it, but I'm waiting for another product that begins with the letters SR.
:)

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Very intrested in this. Berberine has always been my staple at meals so curious how this performs.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Very intrested in this. Berberine has always been my staple at meals so curious how this performs.
Same here... I loveeeeee metformin.. Berberine is also one of my faves

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
#1 Attempt
Went to site
On the page with all the supplements
Added Insuligin to cart
Went to checkout
Nothing in the cart.
(something is wrong with this item page and linking to cart)

#2 Attempt
Went to the individual item page
Added to cart
It was there
Selected to add code
Added code
Code does not exist.

#3 Attempt
Repeat #2
used newyear30 code and that works now.

I'd order it, but I'm waiting for another product that begins with the letters SR.
:)
justhere4comm

Sorry to hear this. Not sure why you are having said issues. I personally ordered some Insuligen just today and I used the code I posted above. "ALEX19" and it worked just fine tbh.

Also guys...not only do we have SR coming. We also have something that begins with the letters TR...If you want to find out what it is, feel free to visit this link for MAR discussion, I don't think it's allowed here...https://www.anabolex.org/forum/ma-research-chems

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry I gave you guys the wrong Code. It's actually WES19 at checkout. Sorry about any confusion

wes19.jpg

D

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any more info on the tr I assume it’s oral suspension we looking at say 50mg a ml?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
justhere4comm

Sorry to hear this. Not sure why you are having said issues. I personally ordered some Insuligen just today and I used the code I posted above. "ALEX19" and it worked just fine tbh.

Also guys...not only do we have SR coming. We also have something that begins with the letters TR...If you want to find out what it is, feel free to visit this link for MAR discussion, I don't think it's allowed here...https://www.anabolex.org/forum/ma-research-chems
I have been thinking about trying out TR ???

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry guys I am not at liberty to discuss those other items here. Feel free to hit up that link and enter into discussion there.

Sorry not being rude at all, I just have specific instructions I must adhere too.

Thank you all :)

BTW the New Years Day Sale ends at Midnight on Thursday, aka 11:59 pm on thursday night, turns to Friday midnight, it's over :)

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry guys I am not at liberty to discuss those other items here. Feel free to hit up that link and enter into discussion there.

Sorry not being rude at all, I just have specific instructions I must adhere too.

Thank you all :)

BTW the New Years Day Sale ends at Midnight on Thursday, aka 11:59 pm on thursday night, turns to Friday midnight, it's over :)
Ohhh damn nice additions!

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any more info on the tr I assume it’s oral suspension we looking at say 50mg a ml?
Yes, 50 mg/ml. It can be made at 100 mg/ml, but it's not to stable at that concentration.

D

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mike Arnold dose Insuligen need to be taken with a lot of carbs since I started taking it I have been dizzy and light headed? I always eat carbs with it but it seems like I always get some sort of light headed feeling, thinking about going to 100 carbs every time I take it, right now I am between 60-80.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
justhere4comm

Will the Sr be up before the code runs out? I used that product before dosing orally at 5mg every few hours and during that time my endurance was rediculous.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will the Sr be up before the code runs out? I used that product before dosing orally at 5mg every few hours and during that time my endurance was rediculous.
No the sale is over, I am sorry. I do believe the new products might be here as soon as end of week next week. Please watch the MAlabs portion of the forums and I will be sure to let everyone know, I'm sure Mike will beat me to it, since he is behind the wheel ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No the sale is over, I am sorry. I do believe the new products might be here as soon as end of week next week. Please watch the MAlabs portion of the forums and I will be sure to let everyone know, I'm sure Mike will beat me to it, since he is behind the wheel ;)
I believe I will be a customer for the TR ...