barryb1

Awards
I just started this cycle last week.
Week 1 - 10mg M1T
Week 2 - 20mg M1T
Week 1-4 1200mg 4AD (oral)
Week 3-4 30mg 5AA (DS)
Week 3-6 800mg 1AD (oral)

I'm not sure about the 1AD, I might save it for another time.
I'm trying to gain about 10lbs.
Here are some PICs from last week (week 1) and yesterday.
Thanks

Attachments

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
ohhh you'll gain 10lbs for sure

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've always wondered about an M1T/1AD stack...please post results.

barryb1

Awards
This is my third M1T cycle but the first one with 4AD. I never did gain alot with M1T :frustrate . I've looked at a lot of threads and I've notice that age is a big factor. I'm 36 and my test is lower than you guy who are under 30. Maybe thats why the most I've gain on M1T is 6 pounds on a 3 week cycle.
I'm almost finish with the second week and I'm up 4 lbs, sex drive is still there, no pimples, but I wash my face 2 times a day anyway.

1 more week of M1T then it's 4AD and 5AA for 3-4 weeks. By the way this is the only thing I'm using. I'll add liver and Blood pressure pills next week.

I'll post my stats tomorrow.

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
Youre trying to gain mass? You'd look a lot better if you cut for a while...I'm sure you've got plenty of muscle under that fat.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The older you get the more poorly you respond to androgens. At some point I'm just going to stop PCT and see if that helps down the road (castrated males respond best) I just haven't figured a way to do it yet, maybe IGF for awhile. What kind of BP pills are you going with?

barryb1

Awards
I'm using NAC, Milk thristle, and Horthorne Berry.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"The older you get the more poorly you respond to androgens"

I always thought older males would respond better since their natural levels were already depressed...isn't that one of the reasons they say for younger people to wait to hit androgens--that they wouldn't get anything from them?

Guess I was way off on that?

barryb1

Awards
My doctor told me the older I get the more amounts of PH I'll need to see the same results as someone in the 20's. It's good to have a doctor as a friend you grewup with.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
"The older you get the more poorly you respond to androgens"

I always thought older males would respond better since their natural levels were already depressed...isn't that one of the reasons they say for younger people to wait to hit androgens--that they wouldn't get anything from them?

Guess I was way off on that?
One would think so but it's just not true. Young, castrated males respond best, then females, then old men in that order. The older you get, the more you need. The reasons for not starting too young are different, but that's when you could get the most from it. Everyone says wait till 21, I would say 19, BUT, I'm not suppose to talk about that so I'm not going to suggest it!

Last edited:

barryb1

Awards
My doctor told me men should wait till they are 25 because your body will get use to receiving test from an outside source and not produce the amount of test of a normal man. As you get older your test level would be lower if your took PH at a your age compare to someone who took it at an older age.
I respone great to any PH except M1T, an I'm 36. When I hear guys that are 19-22 taking PH I wonder what they will look like when they turn 30. Unless you plan on being a pro, PH should be taken by people 25 an older.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
My doctor told me men should wait till they are 25 because your body will get use to receiving test from an outside source and not produce the amount of test of a normal man. As you get older your test level would be lower if your took PH at a your age compare to someone who took it at an older age.
I respone great to any PH except M1T, an I'm 36. When I hear guys that are 19-22 taking PH I wonder what they will look like when they turn 30. Unless you plan on being a pro, PH should be taken by people 25 an older.
Yeah, you got a point. My doc said no till I was 30. But hey, why not take it another step and argue that you should never even **** with it at all? That would be the safest solution. People assume that tomorrow will even come, but for some it won't. Maybe even you or me. When you plan too far in the future, you tend to forget that the present is all you really have. If your gonna be real with youself about life, then plan less and live more. Don't forget, your already dead only it just hasn't caught up to you yet.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Don't forget, your already dead only it just hasn't caught up to you yet."

Damn, I think a little LSD got into your M1T...j/k : )

My first cycle was @ 28, so I think I waited long enough.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
"Don't forget, your already dead only it just hasn't caught up to you yet."

Damn, I think a little LSD got into your M1T...j/k : )

My first cycle was @ 28, so I think I waited long enough.
Maybe a bit too fatalistic? OK, no more trippin' :rofl:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoonCricket Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
milwood Anabolics 13
Anabolics 12
Beelzebub Cycle Logs 84