M-Test and 7,8 benzo...Thoughts?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just finished a bottle of M-Test and ordered two more. Been wanting to try 7,8 Benzo and was just carious if they would stack well or run M-Test and then 7,8 Benzo solo. Also has anyone had any experience BHE 7,8 Benzo?

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
How did you find m test did you get any gains? Libido? Hair loss? Looking to stack it with fd2

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
What is 7,8 Benzo? A new benzodiazepine analogue/derivative?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just finished a bottle of M-Test and ordered two more. Been wanting to try 7,8 Benzo and was just carious if they would stack well or run M-Test and then 7,8 Benzo solo. Also has anyone had any experience BHE 7,8 Benzo?
Glad you enjoyed m-test .. you can stack the 2 .. keep in mind that 7,8 benzo is an AI ..so expect those sides

I havent ran it solo and unsure about the dosages, but i think it would hurt your joints as well ..so have something on hand or stack with some joint supplements to begin with.

Once again i havent ran the product solo, so cant say .. i know its on some supplements and works great with test booster .. just unsure of the dosages.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love M-Test mainly for the libido boost I was looking for did seem to lean out a bit though. I was actually stacked with FD2 on my forth bottle straight,
trying to keep as a staple as long as I can afford it.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How did you find m test did you get any gains? Libido? Hair loss? Looking to stack it with fd2
Excellent Libido. No hair loss. Steady gains. Morning wood.

I've ran 2 months straight of M-Test. Still on it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A test booster+an AI is usually a great stack so you should to gtg.