Bench 225x10
Squat 225x20
Deadlift 315x10 double overhand

M-test 6 aday
Anabolic effect 6 aday
Xgels 5 40mins pre workout

I have two tubs of ergonine that I'm using
And focusxt pre-work out

Ib've een training for 17 years muscle memory will play a large part in my gains and diet which is Golden right now.
Im a track/gymnist/classic physique is the conditioning I'm train for
I'm into health these days , heavy and hard mixed u with light fun and fast days in my training

Last edited:
alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Hell yah thanks guys!!! I miss the fellowship of my iron Bros!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I want to lift today it's a rest day we will see what happens
Friday I ran 15 miles a PR felt great feeling like I should go do it again

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to seeing your results and I'm glad to answer any questions that I can.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Hey hey great day today. I frame house stick build em. Had a good day every thing was feeling light and the day flew by! Got home took 3caps AE 4 xgels scoop ergonine and half scoop focusxt
Very productive workout
Squats155x12
225x10,10
245x9

Lunges ~ 100 left and right bdy weight
Standing iso military DB press 3x15

I'm strategically controlling my muscle memory accural so that it's more mature and better conditioned
Great pump , mind muscle connection strong , strength was good but and a BIG BUT I was sweating so daaaaaaayyyyymmm much I live in Washington Olympia it was 85 but holy shieght. Was profusely sweating!!!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Hey hey great day today. I frame house stick build em. Had a good day every thing was feeling light and the day flew by! Got home took 3caps AE 4 xgels scoop ergonine and half scoop focusxt
Very productive workout
Squats155x12
225x10,10
245x9

Lunges ~ 100 left and right bdy weight
Standing iso military DB press 3x15

I'm strategically controlling my muscle memory accural so that it's more mature and better conditioned
Great pump , mind muscle connection strong , strength was good but and a BIG BUT I was sweating so daaaaaaayyyyymmm much I live in Washington Olympia it was 85 but holy shieght. Was profusely sweating!!!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Also I took 9 caps of AE 3 apon waking 3 lunch 3 prewout I'm going to dose like this from here out also going to try 9 caps pre-work out too for the pump

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also I took 9 caps of AE 3 apon waking 3 lunch 3 prewout I'm going to dose like this from here out also going to try 9 caps pre-work out too for the pump
Serious question, if you have just started this and it is super new why would you feel the need to go above recommended dosing?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Serious question, if you have just started this and it is super new why would you feel the need to go above recommended dosing?
Agreed. I would leave at recommended dosage for awhile and if a few weeks go by and you want to up the dosage then that makes sense.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotta agree witht he guys here... at 3 days in to add in 50% more? Seems like a waste when you don't know if the normal dose is more than enough already... more is not always better, especially with natural stuff.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Yeah all good stuff was curious if a prewo dose would increase pump and or strength endurance etc still going to mess with dose timing

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Rest day no biggie spend time with my dad cooked him dinner didn't lift Good trade
Feel good and SORE!!! Like wtf I squatted but it didn't Evan lift any wight! And dayyymmm sore

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys. Well I'm 7-8 days in already my upper body is more striated and my vascularity is fucking sick spider web viens and thick!! Up 5lbs eating 500-700 above maintenance Cal's. Strength is really good like I feel Warmed up all the time feeling just strong endurance right there with it. Sweating is really strong , it's a good thing right for these to increase sweating? Plz answer if you know thanks,. Had one good workout after another I'm building from one to the next one it's great. I was 26 the last time I got in hella great shape I'm 30 now and and in already way better shape!! My last 5 work outs have been weight training and calisthenics sprinting and hills stairs and 5-8mile power runs! Holy crap this one week in I'm definitely going to run this 10 weeks and buy few more bottles of anabolic effect, I'm also getting a bottle of Triazole and take 2 caps aday by driven sports it's an anti-aromatase to really harden up I've run 9+ bottles of it love it!!

So far
Upper body fat loss
Vascularity all over both wrists and upper chest and back calves too
Muscel bellies full and tight all day long, striated
4~5 lbs weight gain
Much leaner looking
Strength is up!!
Endurance
Everything is all coming up together in balance that's how I work out in balance
If you know what being in a catabolic state feels like then you also know the opposite
If feel anabolic ya not quite "ON" but I feel dam good and it's building can't wait for next week
And make some running Personal records!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve ran mtest/Xgels few times and I felt like being on a mild ph .. throwing in AE can’t imagine.

Best of luck on the run .

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve ran mtest/Xgels few times and I felt like being on a mild ph .. throwing in AE can’t imagine.

Best of luck on the run .
Yea i've ran mtest and x gels together multiple times with great results. Almost as good as the old ABE and xgels!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What's up guys. Well I'm 7-8 days in already my upper body is more striated and my vascularity is fucking sick spider web viens and thick!! Up 5lbs eating 500-700 above maintenance Cal's. Strength is really good like I feel Warmed up all the time feeling just strong endurance right there with it. Sweating is really strong , it's a good thing right for these to increase sweating? Plz answer if you know thanks,. Had one good workout after another I'm building from one to the next one it's great. I was 26 the last time I got in hella great shape I'm 30 now and and in already way better shape!! My last 5 work outs have been weight training and calisthenics sprinting and hills stairs and 5-8mile power runs! Holy crap this one week in I'm definitely going to run this 10 weeks and buy few more bottles of anabolic effect, I'm also getting a bottle of Triazole and take 2 caps aday by driven sports it's an anti-aromatase to really harden up I've run 9+ bottles of it love it!!

So far
Upper body fat loss
Vascularity all over both wrists and upper chest and back calves too
Muscel bellies full and tight all day long, striated
4~5 lbs weight gain
Much leaner looking
Strength is up!!
Endurance
Everything is all coming up together in balance that's how I work out in balance
If you know what being in a catabolic state feels like then you also know the opposite
If feel anabolic ya not quite "ON" but I feel dam good and it's building can't wait for next week
And make some running Personal records!
Damn that’s some crazy response for such a short time using this stuff! Awesome to hear

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome update and feedback. I’m glad you’re enjoying the run so much and it should only be getting better.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Hey brothers still hitting it hard the sweating is really bad , dose anyone know what that means? Not really gaining a lot of weight but feel good . I’ve lost a lot of fat today maybe get my body fat read .

Squats tonight... going to die tonight

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey brothers still hitting it hard the sweating is really bad , dose anyone know what that means? Not really gaining a lot of weight but feel good . I’ve lost a lot of fat today maybe get my body fat read .

Sweating like always ?
Or when ure hitting the gym hard ?

Sweating is usually good losing fat .. keep hydrated always

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Sweating like always ?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Sweating like always ?

Hey brothers I’m still in it I ran out of both and is on order.. and yes like when I will normally sweat now it’s profusely and it started on the first dose

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
So there’s this thing called life and how it’s always changing short of the long this cycle is now about fat loss strength maturity and striations !! I’m going to get some pics up I’ve never been this lean!!!...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So there’s this thing called life and how it’s always changing short of the long this cycle is now about fat loss strength maturity and striations !! I’m going to get some pics up I’ve never been this lean!!!...
Life happens and goals change. I'm right there with you on that one. My original plan for winter had been to add size but I've changed my focus on basically a winter long get leaner but build as much muscle as possible type focus.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All good ..looking lean

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I knew those were coming!! Hahah
I’m a Journeymen carpenter mostly framing homes burning way to many calories soo I just eat clean always have and as much as I can. I’m up to 2 cups of oat meal a day on top of what ever else I ate that day.
1 cup in the am with 50-80g whey protein with 40oz water slam it down, and the same right before bed.

I did cross country, track , wrestling and football in high school but prefer weightlifting bodybuilding .
Now I’m back into running and I’m really good at it and feel stronger every time.
My plan is to buy 2 bottles of anabolic effect and 1 m-test . Keep training and eating and see what happens!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it’s good enough to grab another bottle of it. It’s always best to run another bottle in my opinion and see what the effects on during the second.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m a Journeymen carpenter mostly framing homes burning way to many calories soo I just eat clean always have and as much as I can. I’m up to 2 cups of oat meal a day on top of what ever else I ate that day.
1 cup in the am with 50-80g whey protein with 40oz water slam it down, and the same right before bed.

I did cross country, track , wrestling and football in high school but prefer weightlifting bodybuilding .
Now I’m back into running and I’m really good at it and feel stronger every time.
My plan is to buy 2 bottles of anabolic effect and 1 m-test . Keep training and eating and see what happens!!!
Ever try this ..

Cup of oatmeal w/ scoop or 2 with your fav protein .. and let it soak in overnight in 6-8oz only

I started doing it and enjoy it in morning

Def this needs to be run 8-12min

Are u doing Xgels & AE pre or just Xgels ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ever try this ..

Cup of oatmeal w/ scoop or 2 with your fav protein .. and let it soak in overnight in 6-8oz only

I started doing it and enjoy it in morning

Def this needs to be run 8-12min

Are u doing Xgels & AE pre or just Xgels ?