Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Epistane is a drier look, dries you out in general, it would show veins better on it for sure for this reason (speaking from experience). You hold less water overall so you look leaner/drier. Not to say Msten is “wet”; it’s not. It’s that Epistane actively dries you out some.

My joints pop like Rice Krispies on it. Allegedly stacks well with Trestolone or higher Test, stuff like that to help offset the extra estrogen. It was commonly stacked with M14AD back in the day by folks using all otc stuff.

Kinda think about Epistane how someone would use Winstrol.
I remember earlier on when epistane came out guys were using it in place of winstrol and complaining that it made them so dry when their body fat was low that it was too painful to use pre-contest

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First week at 75 mg/day and then 100 mg/day until I ran out, it will be a little more than 4 weeks. No sides so far, I'm looking for an aesthetic effect because my bf is quite low now. Scale goes up while being at deficit, I'm in the end of the second week. I just expect fuller muscles from it.
How did this go? How was your run with The One?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, it's so strong .....

But SD checks off about half the boxes for liver stress.

Let's see.....
Dark urine, extreme lethargy/tiredness,
Ugh .. there was a couple more, but it's getting late ....
LOL
Question about Dark urine, why and what cause that? Is it liver or kidneys or something else and can we prevent it? If we get dark urine on a regular day we should drink more water, but it seems not be the case on some orals.

I only got dark urine from SD and it came fairly quick, 2 weeks or so, but I felt fine otherwise, well, I had severe cramping when running, but no lethargy/tiredness or issues with appetite.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Most common reason for dark urine is dehydration,
but in some cases urine can be dark because of the bilirubin excreted through the kidneys. High levels of bilirubin may be attributed to inflammation, or other abnormalities of the liver cells, or blockage of the bile ducts.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most common reason for dark urine is dehydration,
but in some cases urine can be dark because of the bilirubin excreted through the kidneys. High levels of bilirubin may be attributed to inflammation, or other abnormalities of the liver cells, or blockage of the bile ducts.
Mine was dark no matter how much water I drank but it cleared up as soon as I stopped the SD.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I’ve ran sdrol many times and I think it’s liver stress if you’ve been drinking plenty.
my last cycle I ran testosterone @500mg a week with 8 weeks of anadrol @50mg a week followed by sdrol for 6 weeks😬 dark urine and acid reflux is the first signs of liver stress.
my bloods came back and my liver enzymes were very high but they go back to normal within 3 months,
when you stop cycle.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know these things are "toxic" to a degree, but I really don't think that's what makes ppl feel crappy. I don't know exactly what it is tho. The toxicity is exaggerated. For a example you could eat a whole bottle of dbol in a day and your probably gonna throw up and feel horrible but you will be ok, it's not gonna kill you. But if you ate a bottle of extra strength Tylenol, you WILL die. The dosing protocol "medical field" for anadrol for a 100lb child with anadrol starts at 100mg and can go up to 300mg a day for 6 months at a time. They don't die lol. I don't know what makes some people feel horrible on on these 3-4 week oral cycles but don't think it's toxicity
Liver toxicity issue really came from the PH/DS companies back in the day, where the bottle says only run 4 weeks. Strictly because they don’t wanna sued. Same way beer companies will tell you not to consume more than like three beer lol, there just tryna cover their asses.

Of course not to say these things aren’t liver toxic lol cause they are 100%! After a couple weeks on a methyl, it feels as if I’m hungover all day.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Does dark urine always occur with liver stress? Or have any of you had high elevated liver enzyme’s and clear urine? I’ve never had dark urine in the thick of an oral cycle, even when my appetite was gone and nausea was present.

However, I’ve never gotten my liver enzymes checked right after or during a cycle. Normally will get bloods before I start, and nothing has ever been out of range.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does dark urine always occur with liver stress? Or have any of you had high elevated liver enzyme’s and clear urine? I’ve never had dark urine in the thick of an oral cycle, even when my appetite was gone and nausea was present.

However, I’ve never gotten my liver enzymes checked right after or during a cycle. Normally will get bloods before I start, and nothing has ever been out of range.
The funny thing about all this is that it effects everyone so different, SD is the only one that made my urine dark but felt great otherwise, Anadrol have no bad noticeable side effects and with Tbol I can’t eat to save my life, no urine issues though, weird sh*t.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Liver toxicity issue really came from the PH/DS companies back in the day, where the bottle says only run 4 weeks. Strictly because they don’t wanna sued. Same way beer companies will tell you not to consume more than like three beer lol, there just tryna cover their asses.

Of course not to say these things aren’t liver toxic lol cause they are 100%! After a couple weeks on a methyl, it feels as if I’m hungover all day.
Oh I completely know that, liver toxicity is greatly over exaggerated and it's way less of a concern than people think it is anyways. Even on superdrol most ppl don't think have their liver values out of whack on a four-week run. I can run anadrol for 6 to 8 weeks no problem, maybe slight elevations but still in range. And who's to say that your workouts didn't cause the liver elevations. Soon as you discontinue these things they go back to normal anyways but my liver enzymes over all the years have very very rarely been out of the normal range.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 20
wfreiling Anabolics 25
Anabolics 20