M-Sten Side Effects?

sarmsearcb

Awards
I'm curious what sides you guys have gotten from M-Sten and if they're similar to mine. Unfortunately, I had to quit after just 2 1/2 weeks at 10mg/15mg. I should mention, I'm also taking 30mg Trestolone ED (a few more weeks remaining), 1/2 TrT Test dose, and ancillaries.

Here are my sides:
  1. BP shot up into a consistent 130-160+ range (top number).
  2. Face, head, ears, eyes feel like they're going to explode (likely because of high BP)
  3. Anger / quick tempered (though manageable)
  4. Decreased appetite...maybe even a little touch of nausea at times though tolerable.
  5. Daily headaches ranging from mild to major.
  6. Cramps and painful pumps at times though manageable with taurine, electrolytes, lots of water.
  7. Sleeplessness.
  8. Joint pain.
This is too bad because it was giving my Trest cycle a nice little boost here at the end. Trying to drink 1+ gallons of water, taking taurine, bp meds, baby aspirin, electrolytes....all helpful but no match for the M-Sten in lowering BP. Have an appointment to donate blood this afternoon if they take me with my high BP. You know, if it wasn't for my BP and face/head feeling like I'm about to have a problem, I'd man-up and push through.

Anyway, are my sides rare or common? What sides have you experienced with M-Sten (Methylstenbolone)?
I'm going through the exact same **** man. Bp through the roof around the same dosage methylstenbolone and 500mgs of test cyp a week... I'm donating blood tomorrow. Hopefully it's going to have the same effect