Msten+Andros side effects

ron5522

Awards
I just ended a 8week cycle. First 4 weeks Msten + 1-Andro followed by 4 weeks of 1-Andro + 4-Andro. Some acne is present in my body and face which I've had during past cycles. But I've also developed some tiny acne/red bumps in my growing area. Specially bottom of shaft/testicle area. Only a few minor bumps. Is this a possible side effect of the cycle I just ended. First 2-3 tiny bumps appeared 4-5 weeks into cycle. Curious to know if this is a typical side effect and if anyone else has experience witt it.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Not to sure about those side effects sounds just like some acne..on that note how did the msten treat you? Never updated log

ron5522

Awards
Not to sure about those side effects sounds just like some acne..on that note how did the msten treat you? Never updated log
Sorry, just never got around to the log. The 4 weeks on Msten was great. Kept most of my gains during the 4 weeks of just Andro. It mostly helped maintain what I gained fom the first 4 weeks. Put on just a few lbs of muscle more during the last 4 weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out the supplement logs section and search msten. You should find some past logs on it. Mainly used as a bulking ph but i know a lot of ppl who got great results in strength and size from it. A good pct will help you hold on to those gains.