snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
..another 500cal meal

5oz tuna
8oz sweet potato
1 whole egg
2 cups broccoli
(not pictured: 30g hydrolyzed protein shake, 150cal)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
WEEK #1 SUMMARY

all right so we're 1 week in on M-Sten..4 weeks in overall on my 7-week plan.
mostly good things to report..workouts have been great, strength at high levels..libido at a nice level.
muscle pump all day long. mood has been decent, lethargy has been non-existent..........until now that is.
this last day or two i seem to be lagging a tad. and today, i had some lower back pumps creeping on. nothing major, but i was sure aware of it let's put it that way. so, we'll keep an eye on that.
as for growth - been pretty outstanding i think. but that presents a problem too..i awoke today at 208, and it's like i crossed a threshhold and feel too big, too inflexible. i need to shift the diet again (and am doing that today), should be fine. i'd rather stay at this weight and recomp than get any bigger i think.

making a shift in the training, will look like this:
1 - quads/calves
2 - chest/tris (abs opt)
3 - back/hams
4 - shoulders/bi (abs opt)
thinking 4 on/3 off, with off days scheduled when i need them rather then a set day.

so today, did quads/calves (was supposed to be off day, will make that tomorrow instead)
did some pulley crossover work as well, been awhile since i've done that.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
currrent, flexed & unflexed.

man my mirror looks messy. it's not, trust me.
thing's clean, just glare i guess.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
so no lethargy this morning..in fact, was hellbent on getting some gym action on. :firedevil:
decide on a simple arm session (since it was an off-day), looked like this.

standing BB drag curls + tri-focused dips
preacher EZ bar curls + close-grip bench
standing reverse BB curls + seated forearm curls
(no supersets, just casual transitions)

pump was just ridiculous. i feel hyooge.
quads recovered fairly well from yesterday.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
off day.
feel good.
like this pic this morning..hold on to your seats and watch what happens from here.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Impressed already, lol.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Does this stuff make you're back itch? About 20 after taking it I can't quit itching and scratching doesn't help. Its not very fun lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
thanks for that, IML guys. :D

and dkgreene - nope, haven't had any such issue at all.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
everything going well, blasted the chesticles this morning..
weight remains ~208, but getting a lil harder.
full update coming this w/e........

as long as the world doesn't end today, that is.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
WEEK #2 SUMMARY

two weeks in now on M-Sten (5 weeks in on overall cycle)
getting a bit more of lethargy these last couple days, is worst today. workouts have still been good, but it's been an effort to get going these last 2 sessions..once i get going, i'm good.
still have a ridiculous muscle pump all day long - as well as back pump here and there, still nothing debilitating.
mood has been good, pretty even keel i'd say. (haven't snapped lately lol)
weight is holding ~ 208. it was cool yesterday tho, when i had some shoes & clothes on (jeans & sweatshirt), jumped on the scale and it said 220. i know 12lbs worth of attire and food in my belly right? still cool tho. :D
diet wasn't quite as on point as i had planned this past week, so i am stepping things up a bit for this next week..
my plan is to take cals down before pct, then i will bump cals up again.

well, that's that plan anyway.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
When do you start your pct? The beginning of the 4th week? That's what I was planning

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
When do you start your pct? The beginning of the 4th week? That's what I was planning
depends on what you're running, but i'll be starting day after i end m-sten.
i will be starting exemestane this week and will carry that into pct as well.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
depends on what you're running, but i'll be starting day after i end m-sten.
i will be starting exemestane this week and will carry that into pct as well.
I'm taking clomid. 75/50/50/25

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I'm taking clomid. 75/50/50/25
holy **** dude.
first of all, don't overlap clomid while on cycle, save for pct.
i like clomid, but you shouldn't need something like that -- and esp not at that dose,
very high.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
holy **** dude.
first of all, don't overlap clomid while on cycle, save for pct.
i like clomid, but you shouldn't need something like that -- and esp not at that dose,
very high.
A few guys told me to. What dose would you reccomend?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i mean, if this is the only hormonal you are doing, i don't think you need something like that..an otc product would suffice.
that said - three weeks on clomid should work fine. 100mg 1st day, then 50mg/day for first week, 25mg/day second and third weeks.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
i mean, if this is the only hormonal you are doing, i don't think you need something like that..an otc product would suffice.
that said - three weeks on clomid should work fine. 100mg 1st day, then 50mg/day for first week, 25mg/day second and third weeks.
Cool that's what was recommended to me by everyone. Next time ill know better. Thanks for the help man!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Cool that's what was recommended to me by everyone.
if you were old like me, then maybe what they're saying is right. :D
you shouldn't need that dosage to kick start you at your age (if indeed you need it at all)..
and - still no need to start clomid until day after you end cycle.
some ppl experience side effects on clomid fyi, not pleasant ones either..thankfully i never did, it worked for me extremely well.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
snag on a (tight diet) holiday..
ya'll need to be enjoying food for me. :(

merry christmas to all who are following.
best to you & yours, and stay safe.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Good work Snag! Ill have another cookie for ya.

Sent from my iPhone

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Ill have another cookie for ya.
my hero.

and so..it was the cleanest-eating christmas for me since, well....actually i think it was the cleanest, period.
i said it before and i'll say it again - i am on a mission.

interesting weight session this day, as i did hams/bis/tris. this is not a combination i use often at all, and tho i am (loosely) following my training regimen, the plan itself allows for variation as needed. which is cool - cuz i like to continuously shake things up anyway.
felt great today!
i have added exemestane and stano to the mix for these last two weeks of cycle.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
dropping the excess & tightening things up has been rather accelerated this week..
might have to change my plan a lil bit.
weight ~ 204 upon rising.

i'll get a shot of the wheels up at some point..it's a lil harder for me to get a good shot of those guys, taking pic myself.
wheels are doing fine tho. ;)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
~600cal breakfast here this morning, clean.
5oz 96% lean beef
2 whole eggs
2 slices toasted ezekiel
1/2 tbs butter
large grapefruit

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I had BoJangles. :)

Sent from my iPhone

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No food yet for me... I live on the East coast. Couldn't sleep last night which hasn't really been an issue with this cycle. Went overboard with the caffeine and felt like crap. Oddly the solution was taking a crap haha.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
No food yet for me... I live on the East coast.
well i'm on EST too brutha..just been up since 5 is all.
been having problems sleeping myself, but can't attribute to product. there are other issues at play.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'm up at 04:30 during the week too, so I'm usually ready for dinner by noon. Lol

Sent from my iPhone

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i'm on EST too brutha..just been up since 5 is all.
been having problems sleeping myself, but can't attribute to product. there are other issues at play.
Ya I was up at 7. I do a bit of a fast with my diet. Some coffee till lunch.

Same here as far as sleep goes. Hope the sleep gets better. I know how bad it sucks not sleeping.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Same here as far as sleep goes. Hope the sleep gets better. I know how bad it sucks not sleeping.
wishing the same for you, my friend.
i operate on like 5.5-6.5hrs sleep/night naturally..when i get below that for couple days, it do start to get a lil ruff. :tired:

quick update:
chest was just ridiculously pumped this morning after the workout..time to start filling in the upper pec area again, as i've lost a lil development there from past few yrs due to many factors.
however - the weak area will be corrected, no worries.

week 3 updates coming this w/e.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
WEEK #3 SUMMARY
okay well heading into the back half of the cycle..one would expect the effects to be most pronounced in these last 2 weeks.
and so it may be. back pumps have increased, as has lethargy. stano hasn't kicked in yet. also my sleeping hasn't been the best.
on the plus side - diet seems to have caught up with product, as i can tell i'm a bit heavier now but w/o any fat accumulation.
my lean bulk has now turned into a recomp. which is fine, as m-sten appears well-suited for that as well.
strength is still good. once i get rolling into workout, everything is fine. it's just getting going that has been an issue recently.

one oddity to note:
i noticed another logger sayt something about itching on his back 20min after taking.
(i thought he was nuts tbh..)
but here lately, i have had an outrageous rash that itches horrendously in certain spots all over my body, and i cannot trace the cause of it.
:think:
strange.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Yea I couldn't really see a rash on my back bc I was usually working out and couldn't check it. This week it only happened once. So I'm not really sure. I'm about to go update my log. I have been of my game this week

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Yea I couldn't really see a rash on my back bc I was usually working out and couldn't check it. This week it only happened once. So I'm not really sure. I'm about to go update my log. I have been of my game this week
i think my liver is stressed..ready for a break.

staggering to the finish line here..been a week of treading water in the end.
for last 4 days of stack i am bumping to 30mg ed (split evenly 3x thru day).
this allows me to wrap things up in 4 actual weeks, while also giving me a taste of higher dosing.

final summary for this stack coming this w/e.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
FINAL SUMMARY
was an interesting ride..a tale of two halves really.
first two weeks on this stuff were great. again - just to refresh, i was using 1-Alpha for three weeks prior to starting the M-Sten, and ran 1-Alpha/M-Sten stack for addtl 4 weeks.
initial effects were potent, and quick. other than some night sweats early on, all was pretty positive over the first two weeks..workouts went well, strength was on, recovery was good. as far as my outlook on things - wasn't overly aggressive, handled things well when i got stressed.
body comp-wise, it was almost like i could do what i wanted, at will. if i wanted to add size, boom! it was there.
if i wanted to cut a smidge, boom! and a day or two later the changes i wanted were there.
and then....
two weeks in, things changed subtly. while week three wasn't that bad at all, week four i felt like i was in quicksand.
recovery shot..sleep horrendous..mood not too swell. itchy patches of skin. i added some stano into the mix to combat initial lethargy, and i sensed it helping - for a minute. then, nothing. i also went up to 30mg on M-Sten for the last 4 days -- noticed nothing at this point.
in hindsight - while i think this compound is fine to stack, i wish i would have isolated just the M-Sten alone now.
i think 7 weeks on this particular stack was just a lil much for me, at this time..six weeks is where i should have kept it.

anyway -
final thoughts on M-Sten: solid compound, fairly light on the sides.
i am not ready to attribute all of my negative effects to this alone.
would use it again.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
FINAL SUMMARY
was an interesting ride..a tale of two halves really.
first two weeks on this stuff were great. again - just to refresh, i was using 1-Alpha for three weeks prior to starting the M-Sten, and ran 1-Alpha/M-Sten stack for addtl 4 weeks.
initial effects were potent, and quick. other than some night sweats early on, all was pretty positive over the first two weeks..workouts went well, strength was on, recovery was good. as far as my outlook on things - wasn't overly aggressive, handled things well when i got stressed.
body comp-wise, it was almost like i could do what i wanted, at will. if i wanted to add size, boom! it was there.
if i wanted to cut a smidge, boom! and a day or two later the changes i wanted were there.
and then....
two weeks in, things changed subtly. while week three wasn't that bad at all, week four i felt like i was in quicksand.
recovery shot..sleep horrendous..mood not too swell. itchy patches of skin. i added some stano into the mix to combat initial lethargy, and i sensed it helping - for a minute. then, nothing. i also went up to 30mg on M-Sten for the last 4 days -- noticed nothing at this point.
in hindsight - while i think this compound is fine to stack, i wish i would have isolated just the M-Sten alone now.
i think 7 weeks on this particular stack was just a lil much for me, at this time..six weeks is where i should have kept it.

anyway -
final thoughts on M-Sten: solid compound, fairly light on the sides.
i am not ready to attribute all of my negative effects to this alone.
would use it again.
Solid overview, great feeback!!!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
great log!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
my pleasure guys. :)
thanks again to IML for the opportunity.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
oh btw..kinda forgot to post up a final pic, due to things falling off in that final week.
but here's a pic of the back, taken today, one week into PCT.
weight has been pretty steady and not disappearing on me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
delsolrob Iconic Formulations 1
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 3