M-Sten anyone??

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
I’ve got a bottle of LGI M-Sten was thinking about using.... anyone ever run it?

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ran VL msten last fall, muscle fullness and body weight quickly shot up to PR’s for me. Only ran it for 3 weeks though. Body weight is now back to where it was, but still look bigger in the quads/glutes and upper body. I will definitely run it again.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran VL msten last fall, muscle fullness and body weight quickly shot up to PR’s for me. Only ran it for 3 weeks though. Body weight is now back to where it was, but still look bigger in the quads/glutes and upper body. I will definitely run it again.
One of the few compounds I haven’t ran but LGI and VL are good to go. You will blow up so eat eat eat.

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
I plan on running 4 weeks if I do.. any harsh sides? Liver strain? I’ll be using tudca

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I plan on running 4 weeks if I do.. any harsh sides? Liver strain? I’ll be using tudca
Search the forum/internet for logs there’s been tons of people who have run this over the years. It’s a very harsh compound, think superdrol. Get your supports and pct in line before you start. I also have a bottle and will probably be running over the winter. You’re gonna want something to combat lethargy as well.

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Any harsh sides?? How did you run it

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
I failed to mention it LOL thought it, forgot to type it. It’s either that or dbol... I’ve got test, dbol, var, and deca all on hand but never used aas or ph. Going to decide plan of attack and give it a whirl

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Use test solo for your very first steroid run. I would personally stick to 250-300mg the very first time (this is the test dose I use now days even). If you want to use an oral like Msten at 20mg the last 3-4 weeks or so & it’s been going well that’s fine, but don’t mix 2 new things right out of the gate.

Even with exogenous testosterone, you will have probably have lethargy on Msten due to the liver strain. TUDCA will help the liver some, but you still will be inherently working it hard with Msten (probably the most toxic oral I’ve ever used once I got up around 30mg). I also experienced particularly high bp with Msten as well, and obviously lipid profile will go to hell like most orals do to most people.

You need less than you think for your first run, drug-wise. Don’t use a cannon when a .22 will suffice - you won’t be able to grow any faster once you reach that optimal hormonal stimulation threshold so don’t waste your health/money.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Use test solo for your very first steroid run. I would personally stick to 250-300mg the very first time (this is the test dose I use now days even). If you want to use an oral like Msten at 20mg the last 3-4 weeks or so & it’s been going well that’s fine, but don’t mix 2 new things right out of the gate.

Even with exogenous testosterone, you will have probably have lethargy on Msten due to the liver strain. TUDCA will help the liver some, but you still will be inherently working it hard with Msten (probably the most toxic oral I’ve ever used once I got up around 30mg). I also experienced particularly high bp with Msten as well, and obviously lipid profile will go to hell like most orals do to most people.

You need less than you think for your first run, drug-wise. Don’t use a cannon when a .22 will suffice - you won’t be able to grow any faster once you reach that optimal hormonal stimulation threshold so don’t waste your health/money.
I agree with all of this. No need to pile on multiple substances for the first run. Just stick with a basic test cycle and go from there in the future.

I had been on TRT 2+ years and had a couple sarm and ph cycles under my belt before trying msten.

My diet, sleep and supports were on point, so I feel that I minimized sides and lethargy. There are still issues to contend with when running any cycle though - you’re pushing your self harder, you’re eating a lot more, and you’re carrying more body weight - you will notice all of these as sides to varying degrees.

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Thanks for advice!! Really appreciate it!

Question - you had been on TRT for 2 years... did you come off and recover naturally?

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for advice!! Really appreciate it!

Question - you had been on TRT for 2 years... did you come off and recover naturally?
No, still on it and never want to stop. Just saying that I was 2 years in at that point in time.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
OP you start the M yet ?
No cycles under his belt, when making this thread, so hopefully he took the advice and decided to cut down a bit on the compounds in the stack.

Last edited:

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Msten is great ... I like it with a 19 nor and a test base. I have ran VL mast 30 mg a day . Just drink extra water and take a good cycle support and blood pressure meds .

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Tudca and cycle support 1.5 gallons of water.
I would listen to these guys and run test first. Msten is strong but has lots of sides and can mess up your organs. I know it seems like injecting is worse for you but PHs are far worse on you than test. If your new 200 to 500 mg test a week will do alot . Most people screw up and start way to high .
If you do just m sten you will gain 15- 25 pounds and add 100 to 200 to your totals but you will feel like **** and lose it all when you stop . Plus screw up your organs and natural production for results you can't keep

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Thanks for the advice buddy really appreciate it! So I never did run the m sten, I’m about to be 27 next month, and going to run test and Dbol cycle for my first in about a month or so, trying to get back to where I was naturally…

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the advice buddy really appreciate it! So I never did run the m sten, I’m about to be 27 next month, and going to run test and Dbol cycle for my first in about a month or so, trying to get back to where I was naturally…
Test only would be plenty. If you're not experienced with these compounds, there's a risk that you run in to some estrogen problems with test and Dbol. Just sayin'.

Last edited:

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Dbol and test can be a nightmare if you don't have your estrogen in check . Make sure you have a real deal AI on hand or go for t bol. Good luck

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Lol! Y’all will really flip when I tell you that the test is Sustanon. But I’m not too worried about estro…I have Aromasin, and a “coach”. We’ll see.. maybe no dbol.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be surprised as fuk if any coach tells you what others ITT have, to run just the test first up then *maybe* add the oral at the end.

I might be cynical but I'm assuming Coach will have old school beliefs about kickers, plus he will want you to get the most dramatic results possible (it's good for business, right?). Results will be prioritized over sensibility.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s individual. Some people feel like they are going to die from 20mgs but I feel fine on it at 40mgs. Lol For me 20mgs of superdrol is equal to 40mgs msten. most already said I’m crazy for running it that high so don’t do that. It is an advanced compound either way and something you should wait on until you have experience.

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I plan on running my last cycle; VL Msten with Stanoplex and some cycle support etc. I have an old bottle of Swole Patrol that I probably will never take if I don’t do it now. Would it make sense to stack it or overkill?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I plan on running my last cycle; VL Msten with Stanoplex and some cycle support etc. I have an old bottle of Swole Patrol that I probably will never take if I don’t do it now. Would it make sense to stack it or overkill?
What ya mean, “last cycle?”

Secondly I don’t think more dht is necessary, I think you’ll feel better with a 4 andro or similar if you aren’t running test….

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What ya mean, “last cycle?”

Secondly I don’t think more dht is necessary, I think you’ll feel better with a 4 andro or similar if you aren’t running test….
getting older. Having a kid. Decided to just be healthier and work out with softer supplements. Lol

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
getting older. Having a kid. Decided to just be healthier and work out with softer supplements. Lol
Gotcha with that all day!

Have a good pct lined up!

You could throw in the epiandro, maybe a low dose and see how it affects you…