M-Sten and EPI Stack

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've done loads of cycles before EPI, SD, M1T, HALO.

Never tried M-Sten. Very much mixed reviews from people feeling like death to people dosing at 20mg and up to 40mg.

I'm going to run this a 20mg for 4 weeks, but I have a bottle of EPI left over so I was thinking of adding it at 20mg a day.

My 1st concern is they are both Methyl compounds, but I do have TUDCA and NAC.

My second is some people say it's only gains are ok but claim 20 lbs gain. If it ha the latter then I wouldn't throw in the EPI.

Is M-Sten best left alone and am I going over the top wanting to add EPI, plus the liver toxicity levels.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Msten is just stronger epi, really. In a sense. I dont think itd make any sense to stack them. Both really dry dht’s. If youre gonna stack one of those, stack with something wet, particularly a 19nor.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I totally get that.

What would be the negatives in running two dry compounds?
Msten is just stronger epi, really. In a sense. I dont think itd make any sense to stack them. Both really dry dht’s. If youre gonna stack one of those, stack with something wet, particularly a 19nor.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I totally get that.

What would be the negatives in running two dry compounds?
Well, you can only really use so much dht so at some point is diminishing returns. On top of that, achy joints and dht’s are hell on blood lipids.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s your goal? If it’s to be as lean as possible how about some Hexadrone, it’s non methyl so it’s should be less toxic, right?

I have no experience with Epi so I can’t comment on that but I have some M-Sten I’m running soon, possibly stacked with something else so let me know how it goes for you. Good luck!

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am concerned about the achy joints, but only being a 4 week cycle I'm thinking I'll be ok. For me I stay away from impact workouts as my knees go.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I did Hex with Epi last cycle and that was great. It was instant too!!! I actually only ran the hex for 4 weeks and continued with the EPI until 8. I noticed the difference when the hex stopped. That stuff makes you train forever in the gym.
What’s your goal? If it’s to be as lean as possible how about some Hexadrone, it’s non methyl so it’s should be less toxic, right?

I have no experience with Epi so I can’t comment on that but I have some M-Sten I’m running soon, possibly stacked with something else so let me know how it goes for you. Good luck!

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
I'm trying viscous labs msten &epi now. I'm on week 4 of 6. I read a lot of people saying you should go at least six weeks. The appetite suppression is legit & the aching joints aren't as bad I use a bit of fish oil. I feel it a bit on stairs but nothing crazy. I'm up almost 20 lb and certainly feel a bit fuller & look more vascular. Not sure how quick / how much will drop off after.
This is my first real cycle, interesting experience.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've done loads of cycles before EPI, SD, M1T, HALO.

Never tried M-Sten. Very much mixed reviews from people feeling like death to people dosing at 20mg and up to 40mg.

I'm going to run this a 20mg for 4 weeks, but I have a bottle of EPI left over so I was thinking of adding it at 20mg a day.

My 1st concern is they are both Methyl compounds, but I do have TUDCA and NAC.

My second is some people say it's only gains are ok but claim 20 lbs gain. If it ha the latter then I wouldn't throw in the EPI.

Is M-Sten best left alone and am I going over the top wanting to add EPI, plus the liver toxicity levels.
How did the m1t treat you? I've been wanting to try it for ages but I've read all the hyperbolic rhetoric about rat poison, more toxic than cyanide blah blah blah so I want a realistic opinion

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Finally someone doing the same cycle. What dosing are you doing?

20lbs? That's loads
I'm trying viscous labs msten &epi now. I'm on week 4 of 6. I read a lot of people saying you should go at least six weeks. The appetite suppression is legit & the aching joints aren't as bad I use a bit of fish oil. I feel it a bit on stairs but nothing crazy. I'm up almost 20 lb and certainly feel a bit fuller & look more vascular. Not sure how quick / how much will drop off after.
This is my first real cycle, interesting experience.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not a great compound mate if I'm honest and I wouldn't use again. I had lots of water retention, felt dirty and the shut down was really bad. The other compounds are much more desirable
How did the m1t treat you? I've been wanting to try it for ages but I've read all the hyperbolic rhetoric about rat poison, more toxic than cyanide blah blah blah so I want a realistic opinion

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did Hex with Epi last cycle and that was great. It was instant too!!! I actually only ran the hex for 4 weeks and continued with the EPI until 8. I noticed the difference when the hex stopped. That stuff makes you train forever in the gym.
Awesome! What dose did you run the Hex?

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can't remember but I did use the better of the two hex compounds, so the dose was low. Sure it was 2/3 tabs a day. I used German Pharma

Have you got the good version. If I can remember right one is Alpha and one is Beta or something similar.
Awesome! What dose did you run the Hex?

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
Finally someone doing the same cycle. What dosing are you doing?

20lbs? That's loads
Msten - 20/day
Epi 600/day
Cel cycle assist
Tudca 1000/day

PCT i have nolva on the way from a board sponsor 20/20/10/10

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Excellent.

When did you feel it kicked in and did you find the gains explosive or steady?
Msten - 20/day
Epi 600/day
Cel cycle assist
Tudca 1000/day

PCT i have nolva on the way from a board sponsor 20/20/10/10

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I thought you guys were talking about epistane not epiandro

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
sounds like hell on the liver. Get ready to feel like toasted ****.
I didn't feel that rough on it. Now SD, and even Epistane... I felt bad on those.

But I did take Cycke Assist, and TUDCA.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn't feel that rough on it. Now SD, and even Epistane... I felt bad on those.

But I did take Cycke Assist, and TUDCA.
interesting. Nothing made me feel worse than DMZ. Epistane isn’t an easy one either but my god I was a dead man walking on DMZ.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
judging by the dosage mentioned by the OP, I believe he is referring to epistane.
Ya I know, that's why I made the comment. Didn't realize we were talking about epiandro till I saw that dossage

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
interesting. Nothing made me feel worse than DMZ. Epistane isn’t an easy one either but my god I was a dead man walking on DMZ.
Have you taken SD? For most, it is pretty bad.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you taken SD? For most, it is pretty bad.
Im two weeks into injectable SD right now. Had a few days of not feeling great and a scary hypo episode but ive felt pretty good after upping my carbs.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes I was talking about Epistane from the beginning. 20mg a day. So as the chap mentioned 600mg I knew he was referring to the other.
I thought you guys were talking about epistane not epiandro

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not a great compound mate if I'm honest and I wouldn't use again. I had lots of water retention, felt dirty and the shut down was really bad. The other compounds are much more desirable
Dayyum, it's the shut that I'm most afraid of, will have to save it for a test cycle then and have a good proven serm on hand if I ever pull the trigger on it

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You really do need to pull the full Arsenal out to sort out your body post cycle. But from the gains I didn't think it was worth it. SD was soooooo much better, but you can't get that anymore.

I'm just running Msten at the minute to see what that is like.
Dayyum, it's the shut that I'm most afraid of, will have to save it for a test cycle then and have a good proven serm on hand if I ever pull the trigger on it

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You really do need to pull the full Arsenal out to sort out your body post cycle. But from the gains I didn't think it was worth it. SD was soooooo much better, but you can't get that anymore.

sd is everywhere

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Try Bodyshock store, they ship from Poland. PH paradise lol, they got multiple SDs.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes that's by bodyshock as quoted by the gent above. It's getting brought in from Europe. The site I just checked had the price in Euros
smdh its not from bodyshock its in uk google it lulz wow. You have no idea what you are talking about so stop trying to spread false information...

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

I've got msten too, just waiting for right time in my life and getting all my ducks in a row first... Cycle in haste, repent at your leisure

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Get off your high horse!! I know many guys who either own a Supplement shop or rep for them. The authorities are clamping down and snatching items at customs. Bodyconcious doesn't even sell PHs anymore due to all the issues. I don't know how long you have played with PHs but they are nowhere near as available as they used to be 10 years a go. Unfortunately PHs OTC days are numbered.
smdh its not from bodyshock its in uk google it lulz wow. You have no idea what you are talking about so stop trying to spread false information...

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm a weak in and my appetite has gone up, not down. Absolutely starving all the time!!