I personally go 5-6 weeks depending on how I feel. If I start stalling, I end it rather than upping the dosage. I also use milk thistle, hawthorn, and NAC while on and for PCT. I run nolva at 20mgx4 weeks PCT along with Revolution PCT (I'm on my iPhone away from home and don't remember the manufacturers name).
Again, everyone differs though. I've used LMG many times before and beside the slight acne that develops around the 4th week and the slight dip in libido around the 3rd, I'm not affected by much else. My first 2 runs of LMG I only used ALRI's PCT and nothing else. At 75mg I don't even think nolva is necessary but I use it anyway. Just my opinion.
And like I said earlier, when I'm on it, I feel invincible. I could squat and DL every 3rd day if I wanted to. Strength, at least for me, soars!