• First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay. So, I wasn't able to get online yesterday after work and the gym to officially start this off.......but I'm here now. After only one dose in the AM as per instructions, there's obviously really nothing to report on yet as far as effects. I will comment on how quickly it dries. I rub it in to my chest and shoulders and by time I wash my hands and put my contacts in, it's almost completely dry. I really like that. The smell of it isn't bad either. At first it definitely smells of alcohol but after that dries, I don't really smell anything. I also like that. Other topical formulas like to put a fragrance in them and I like how this one doesn't really have much of a scent.
As for dosing, the bottle says to apply 1 pump in the AM and 1 in the PM. I will stick to this for now and adjust up if need be.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2:
Just like day 1, not much to say right now. This morning I decided to switch up where I apply so I'm not applying to the same spot both times each day. I've never had much issues with topicals giving me a rash or any other adverse effects so not really concerned with that but just keeping it in mind. 😉 I'm going to switch between chest/shoulders, abs and inner thighs.....not too close to the boys though. I figure this rotation will help with keeping the skin from getting too dried out from the alcohol and if/when I bump the dose up, it gives me more area to apply to.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 2:
Just like day 1, not much to say right now. This morning I decided to switch up where I apply so I'm not applying to the same spot both times each day. I've never had much issues with topicals giving me a rash or any other adverse effects so not really concerned with that but just keeping it in mind. I'm going to switch between chest/shoulders, abs and inner thighs.....not too close to the boys though. I figure this rotation will help with keeping the skin from getting too dried out from the alcohol and if/when I bump the dose up, it gives me more area to apply to.
That’s a smart plan!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3:
Starting to notice that my muscles are fuller and getting that "my muscles are wanting to flex" feeling. Kinda surprised to be noticing any effects this soon on a normal dose. Maybe it's that my receptors are just back to being like virgin since I've been away from PHs for a while or this stuff is just hitting fast? Whatever the case, I like it! I've also noticed that my thirst has increased quite a bit. Yesterday I was thirsty all day and I didn't want to attribute that to the R-Andro just yet but today was the same thing. I've been drinking around 64-96 oz more of water these past couple days.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.

Based on attachments 202941 and 202942, you need to replace the toilet tissue.
That's a paper holder I made for regular to large rolls, not the mega rolls that my wife got. Have to use some up before it fits in there.
IMG_20190310_194331218~2.jpg

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4:
Today I've had pretty much an all day pump going on. Muscles feel full and skin is tight. Yesterday for a closer, I did 3 sets of 30 preacher curls with just the curved bar and usually I'll be more sore the next day. Today, I wasn't really sore at all so the R-Andro has to be kicking in. 👍👍

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5:
Today was leg day and after tearing the cartilage in my right knee for a second time, I've been just coasting on leg days for a while now. Today I felt good enough to push it a little bit harder so I did. On the suitcase deadlift, I pushed it up to 455 lbs for 13 reps. After doing 3 other sets of 15 working up to the 455. Felt like I could have gone up more but decided I better not push it too much. Glad I didn't because my knee is talking to me now. It did feel good to actually do heavier weight again though.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my bad ... biden was talking about middle eastern indians.. not native ones.. silly me~

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6 & 7:
Was really expecting to get some ugly DOMS after Friday's leg session but aside from my knee talking to me Friday night and a little Saturday morning, there wasn't much of anything. 😲 Well, maybe it's going to hit Sunday........nope! My legs feel a tiny bit but not much! The recovery time on this stuff is awesome!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8:
Today was a good day but not great. During my gym time, it just seemed like I hit a wall. I kept pushing through and got all my lifts in but I just didn't have the energy. I could feel my PRE working in other ways but the energy was just not there. 🤷🏼‍♂️

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 6 & 7:
Was really expecting to get some ugly DOMS after Friday's leg session but aside from my knee talking to me Friday night and a little Saturday morning, there wasn't much of anything. Well, maybe it's going to hit Sunday........nope! My legs feel a tiny bit but not much! The recovery time on this stuff is awesome!!
That’s pretty impressive!! Looking great btw! Definitely got some big ol’ traps too!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its thursday... i dont see any updates.
Ever heard the phrase "Burning the candle at both ends"? Well, this week I've been doing that and along the way, some prick decided to knock some of the wax in the middle off and start burning it there too. 😧
I'll get my updates posted up this evening after I get home from delivering a project for a client.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Days 9, 10 & 11:
Not much change in any aspect. 🤔 The recovery time is really nice but not noticing any increase in strength or aggression yet. The libido is still normal as well. Decided this morning to go ahead and boost the dose to 3 pumps per day. As I've noticed that I get a bit of a uptick in energy shortly after applying, I am doing 2 pumps in the morning and 1 pump in the evening so as to not disrupt my sleep too much. Stress at work has been pretty high these last few weeks and I'm ready for things to calm down! I'm not seeing too much of a light at the end of the tunnel right now though. 😒 I'm wondering if the increased stress might not be hindering things a bit with the R-Andro as well? I guess we'll see. Definitely ready for legs again tomorrow though!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Days 9, 10 & 11:
Not much change in any aspect. The recovery time is really nice but not noticing any increase in strength or aggression yet. The libido is still normal as well. Decided this morning to go ahead and boost the dose to 3 pumps per day. As I've noticed that I get a bit of a uptick in energy shortly after applying, I am doing 2 pumps in the morning and 1 pump in the evening so as to not disrupt my sleep too much. Stress at work has been pretty high these last few weeks and I'm ready for things to calm down! I'm not seeing too much of a light at the end of the tunnel right now though. I'm wondering if the increased stress might not be hindering things a bit with the R-Andro as well? I guess we'll see. Definitely ready for legs again tomorrow though!
Extra stress can certainly inhibit strength and libido increases. I'm sure you are soon about to see some increase in strength though.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Extra stress can certainly inhibit strength and libido increases. I'm sure you are soon about to see some increase in strength though.
I just got some Ashwahganda in last night from SNS to try and help with this. Didn't really know what to expect. Thought maybe it would be like other supplements that takes a bit to kick in. About 15-20 minutes after taking 1 cap, I started to feel like I had just smoked some mild weed. Definitely was not expecting that! The day went pretty good today! Lol!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12:
I think I'm starting to feel some strength increases coming on. Pushed myself on the deads again and decided that I would try going heavier. Got up to 585 lbs for two reps before my grip gave way. Didn't have my wraps with me or I might have tried to go for more. Surprisingly, that's only 100 lbs less than my 1 rep max from 5 years ago using wrist wraps. Another surprise is that my knee isn't bothering me at all!!
Had a nice amusement going on in the pond by the gym where 2 geese were chasing a large muskrat. At first, I thought it was a juvenile beaver and was going to be able to say I saw a beaver at the gym......but no, muskrat. 🤷🏼‍♂️ The muskrat was not intimated by the geese and just kept doing it's own thing.
IMG_20210312_161343472~3.jpg

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got some Ashwahganda in last night from SNS to try and help with this. Didn't really know what to expect. Thought maybe it would be like other supplements that takes a bit to kick in. About 15-20 minutes after taking 1 cap, I started to feel like I had just smoked some mild weed. Definitely was not expecting that! The day went pretty good today! Lol!
Haha Nice! Sounds like you need it though!

Day 12:
I think I'm starting to feel some strength increases coming on. Pushed myself on the deads again and decided that I would try going heavier. Got up to 585 lbs for two reps before my grip gave way. Didn't have my wraps with me or I might have tried to go for more. Surprisingly, that's only 100 lbs less than my 1 rep max from 5 years ago using wrist wraps. Another surprise is that my knee isn't bothering me at all!!
Had a nice amusement going on in the pond by the gym where 2 geese were chasing a large muskrat. At first, I thought it was a juvenile beaver and was going to be able to say I saw a beaver at the gym......but no, muskrat. 🤷🏼‍♂️ The muskrat was not intimated by the geese and just kept doing it's own thing.
View attachment 203270
Strong Deads!! The beaver comment made me laugh!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13 &14:
These days were rest days...... from the gym at least. I am really liking the recovery from this stuff! My legs felt ready to go again! Knee isn't bothering me too much at all! I am starting to get some acne around my neck and a couple on my face.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15:
Today is a normal day for me to go to the gym but had some stuff to get done so I wasn't able to make it. 😒
I will make it up by going tomorrow. I did develop an ugly kink in my back between my shoulders. Tried using the foam roller and the foam ball to try to work it out. I got some pretty good pops and cracks but none of them were the right ones. Muscles feel better afterwards but I can still feel that I'm out of joint.