Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Low Libido - PLEASE help.

Tucker2121

Member
I did a 4 week cycle of a pH called Sust 250 by DNA, now I am done and onto my PCT which is Nolvadex & a Test Booster (EvoTest by BSN). I feel fine, and really the only thing wrong is my erections & libido. I can't keep one and it is mildly difficult to get one. I am a week or so into my PCT, i am thinking of just doing Erase by PES and EvoTest by BSN. Good or bad idea? I have no gyno or anything like that, really the only side effect I can notice is my libido. Is this permanent? What should I do to fix/is my idea on changing a little good or bad? Thanks.
 
Isn't Nolva known to cause this exact problem?


Yup. High doses of Nolvadex cause libido issues.




Hey bro. It's better then risking gyno right? Your boy will be back in shape once you exit your pct. It just takes time.
Also, if that product doesn't have DAA in it I'd use DAA instead. Only test booster backed by human studies. It also helped me recover as well and looking at my blood work I can say I'm always going with DAA.
 
I did a 4 week cycle of a pH called Sust 250 by DNA, now I am done and onto my PCT which is Nolvadex & a Test Booster (EvoTest by BSN). I feel fine, and really the only thing wrong is my erections & libido. I can't keep one and it is mildly difficult to get one. I am a week or so into my PCT, i am thinking of just doing Erase by PES and EvoTest by BSN. Good or bad idea? I have no gyno or anything like that, really the only side effect I can notice is my libido. Is this permanent? What should I do to fix/is my idea on changing a little good or bad? Thanks.


I would highly suggest you try new Invalid Link Removed-- apply 2-3 pumps on the neck/traps and a pump to the nut sack.

Invalid Link Removed would help with libido --- increasing test quite rapidly from the abrupt surge it elicits.

-Matt
 
thanks for the help guys. i have absolutely no gyno coming in. I am taking the EvoTest with DAA in it with Erase by PES and my libido is coming back. So I'm safe to say just give it some time and johnny and the twins will be pounding nails again?
 
oh and I am running low on the Test Booster I took it for a couple weeks, would it be bad to buy more DAA or something and keep taking that or just use the Erase by PES?
 
oh and I am running low on the Test Booster I took it for a couple weeks, would it be bad to buy more DAA or something and keep taking that or just use the Erase by PES?


I dont see erase doing much for sexual performance and sexual desire etc..... you need to look into the new topical sustain alpha gel. IT is not just ideal for pct mood and erection function --- but better glucose metabolism, anti inflammatory effects and circulatory benefits.

-Matt
 
oh and I am running low on the Test Booster I took it for a couple weeks, would it be bad to buy more DAA or something and keep taking that or just use the Erase by PES?


Buy some more DAA and keep using. Get it in powder form as you get more bang for your buck. DAA works. AND it's working as you can see. Keep doing what your doing till things are back in full swing. ERASE doesn't do much for test levels but DAA will.
 
I dont see erase doing much for sexual performance and sexual desire etc..... you need to look into the new topical sustain alpha gel. IT is not just ideal for pct mood and erection function --- but better glucose metabolism, anti inflammatory effects and circulatory benefits.

-Matt
I can offer you 25% off on the Sustain Alpha bud and TCF-1 is DAA one of the better ones you can get also have a discount for that as well, just shoot me a PM
 
Buy some more DAA and keep using. Get it in powder form as you get more bang for your buck. DAA works. AND it's working as you can see. Keep doing what your doing till things are back in full swing. ERASE doesn't do much for test levels but DAA will.

so if i buy bulk DAA powder or a test booster with DAA or something along those lines. would it be bad for my body to keep relying on it to keep my test up? wouldn't my body do the same with the prohormones and decide it is getting it outside the body so it doesn't need to produce it? Or will taking it just help me get on track? I guess i am over analyzing it.
 
Also, where i am at now is: Almost done with the EvoTest , got a whole bottle on Erase left, minus a few capsules. I'm gonna purchase some type of Testosterone Booster with DAA in it (or just DAA powder) and use it through the bottle of Erase & probably a little after. is this a good idea? after that nothing for a while so my body can get completely normal?
 
so if i buy bulk DAA powder or a test booster with DAA or something along those lines. would it be bad for my body to keep relying on it to keep my test up? wouldn't my body do the same with the prohormones and decide it is getting it outside the body so it doesn't need to produce it? Or will taking it just help me get on track? I guess i am over analyzing it.


Yes, your body stops producing test because you start taking pro hormones. That's why you use the DAA for pct to help bring your bodies natural test production back. It will not hurt you or make your body 'dependent' on DAA. DAA is a natural amino acid and IS a test booster. You won't need to stack a test booster with DAA.

If you don't mind popping countless of pills and have loads of money to spend...why not. But you don't NEED anything else to be stacked with DAA for test levels. Provided you have your serm, DAA will help restore your bodies natural test levels without it having to ever rely on DAA in the future.

Yes....your thinking too much about it. heh But hey...just use that curiosity to read read and READ some more. More you learn, the better.
 
Also, where i am at now is: Almost done with the EvoTest , got a whole bottle on Erase left, minus a few capsules. I'm gonna purchase some type of Testosterone Booster with DAA in it (or just DAA powder) and use it through the bottle of Erase & probably a little after. is this a good idea? after that nothing for a while so my body can get completely normal?


Invalid Link Removed and Invalid Link Removed

-This will ensure you feel great during PCT --take my word for it.

-Matt
 
Back
Top