Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if ur just generaly healthy and not under too much stress etc you can get it on any time but if ur not eating enough fat u go to ****, if that was sarcasam for my " eat butter get a hard on ". fat should be the main macro ur eating, 80% of ur calories should be from fat.
You are making a lot of ... Certainly interesting posts. Where are you getting this information from?

mynewusername

Awards
You are making a lot of ... Certainly interesting posts. Where are you getting this information from?
https://mojomultiplier.com/testosterone-and-dietary-fats/ here, or literally just google " dietary fat testosterone " there are over hundreds of studies, carbs arent natural thereyre man made we shouldnt eat them at all, check the massai diet, and they got no ilnesses, they live off of cattle, raw milk, blood, meat and fat. when ur in the carnivore diet u learn about alot of this type of **** try it my life changed.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
https://mojomultiplier.com/testosterone-and-dietary-fats/ here, or literally just google " dietary fat testosterone " there are over hundreds of studies, carbs arent natural thereyre man made we shouldnt eat them at all, check the massai diet, and they got no ilnesses, they live off of cattle, raw milk, blood, meat and fat. when ur in the carnivore diet u learn about alot of this type of **** try it my life changed.
You're really misinformed man.
We get carbs from vegetables, grains, dairy .....

And you don't want 80% of your calories from fats.

I hope you don't follow your own advice. But I REALLY hope nobody else follows your advice.

mynewusername

Awards

I hope you don't follow your own advice. But I REALLY hope nobody else follows your advice.
vegetables have close to zero carbs, you mean fruit, thats fructose not carbs, grains ARE unnatural and lactose is a different form of carbs

and yes you do want 80% of your calories from fat, im telling you facts you can trust me but you dont have to im telling you facts, no surprise everyone today is fat and stupid since u follow the conventional knowledge, watch some frank tufano carnivore videos on yt to get at least a bit more informed.

mynewusername

Awards

what vegetables have we eaten a million years ago during winter like rn per say i really wonder? :) exactly, none. and you do realize that meat is 80% calories 20% protein right? watch peterson and joe rogan podcast on the carnivore diet, im telling u what the past was and what the future will be, everyone that starts eating only meat and maybe some eggs and dairy here and there says its the most insane mind boggling life changing thing ever.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
vegetables have close to zero carbs, you mean fruit, thats fructose not carbs, grains ARE unnatural and lactose is a different form of carbs

and yes you do want 80% of your calories from fat, im telling you facts you can trust me but you dont have to im telling you facts, no surprise everyone today is fat and stupid since u follow the conventional knowledge, watch some frank tufano carnivore videos on yt to get at least a bit more informed.
I know you think that I should "trust you" on this. And go against decades of my own research and experience, as well as all of the research and experience s from all of the experienced veterans on here. ... And even ignore all of the instant factual data that I can look at right this second on the internet. ...
But that's not going to happen.
Believe whatever weird things you like, but the guys on this site are pretty protective of the new guys that come on this site looking for accurate information, and there's no way they're going to stand back and watch you try and feed them a bunch of nonsense.

But if you ever decide that you want to learn, we'll be happy to oblige.
:)

mynewusername

Awards
I know you think that I should "trust you" on this. And go against decades of my own research and experience, as well as all of the research and experience s from all of the experienced veterans on here. ... And even ignore all of the instant factual data that I can look at right this second on the internet. ...
But that's not going to happen.
Believe whatever weird things you like, but the guys on this site are pretty protective of the new guys that come on this site looking for accurate information, and there's no way they're going to stand back and watch you try and feed them a bunch of nonsense.

But if you ever decide that you want to learn, we'll be happy to oblige.
:)
i got decades of my own research and experience just like thousands of other people, im telling you what the future is, all the studies you heard and read are wrong buddy, carbs are unnatural, there were never studies on the people on the carnivore diet for the long term and tens of thousands of people including myself experiencing effects like resolvement of ocd, better sleep, less stress, better looking skin and hair, less body fat, more muscle, feeling more focused etc are undeniable. also you have to understand who does the studies first and why they are done, how the funding works and how the planet works, it boggles my mind there are sheep stupid enough on this planet to believe things like red meat and eggs are unhealthy and fruits and vegetables are healthy when its the exact opposite but your choice, keep poisioning yourself, maybe in 10 years ul see i was right all along.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i got decades of my own research and experience just like thousands of other people, im telling you what the future is, all the studies you heard and read are wrong buddy, carbs are unnatural, there were never studies on the people on the carnivore diet for the long term and tens of thousands of people including myself experiencing effects like resolvement of ocd, better sleep, less stress, better looking skin and hair, less body fat, more muscle, feeling more focused etc are undeniable. also you have to understand who does the studies first and why they are done, how the funding works and how the planet works, it boggles my mind there are sheep stupid enough on this planet to believe things like red meat and eggs are unhealthy and fruits and vegetables are healthy when its the exact opposite but your choice, keep poisioning yourself, maybe in 10 years ul see i was right all along.
Well unboggle your mind, because this site is full of us.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always get concerned with these conspiracy theory guys. Good and bad, right and wrong are nothing more than opinions. I'm here for vanity purposes and if i can learn a few things along the way then great but that prophet type bs is not good for this site.

mynewusername

Awards
wtf are you talking about? i really dont care for any of ur sheeps opinion i tried a trillion of things theres no vitamin mineral element or supplement in the game i havent read over 50 of studies about and its all bullshit, i simply eat eggs milk and meat and i feel and look better then ever, when people who havent seen me in 2+ months saw me they said " wow you look different " its immediately apparent i look like a god u can think what u want bro im just telling you ur a sheep. keep trusting ur studies tho aye carbs healthy btw.

mynewusername

Awards
LOL. Go to bed, god. Before your mommy gets mad.
wow so funny, what more can be expected from a sheep. its sad seeing people like you bro. eat some meat ur brain might start working again.