Low alcohaulic Supplement on cycle?

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards
Before anyone gets the wrong idea, i do not CONSUME/drink any kind of alcohaulic beverages on cycle and in pct.. But my question is, there is this organic natural drink call "kombucha" that i use for amino acids( the main +) and a lot or other sorts of healthy +'s in terms of being healthy and for bodybuilding, but it supposedly has around 0.5%(lower actually, but not sure how much) alcohaul in it? Im just Curious as if that low alcohaul % would still affect me or is it too low to make any difference.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds fine. but I stay away from all alcohol* on cycle. it is bad for your liver, and rest of your body. .5% should be okay though.

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards
ahh woops my bad on the spelling error, hmm, it does seem best not to do it on cycle at all, even a little more stress on the liver isn't ideal it seems like. But hmm im still contemplating on whether or not for PCT. Thanks for your input man

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ahh woops my bad on the spelling error, hmm, it does seem best not to do it on cycle at all, even a little more stress on the liver isn't ideal it seems like. But hmm im still contemplating on whether or not for PCT. Thanks for your input man
i think you really under-estimate the strength of a liver. it's one hell of an organ. the reason that people say to stay away from alcohol in general but especially on cycle is that is causes stress because the liver has to work harder to filter that crap. its funny though, in all the threads i've read and been a part of over the years, i can't remember one saying, "stay away from asprin while on".

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards
Hmm, ok, it seems like it'll be ok then, i've "heard" that aspirin is bad on the liver, but that was actually pretty recently, i had no idea about that. Thats what you mean right, apsirin is tough on the liver?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, ok, it seems like it'll be ok then, i've "heard" that aspirin is bad on the liver, but that was actually pretty recently, i had no idea about that. Thats what you mean right, apsirin is tough on the liver?
yes exactly, you always hear about how bad orals are on the liver, and they are i'm sure, get bloodwork after you're cycle and you'll see. but there's so many things that's bad for your liver, this is the main reason why alcohol should be avoided on cycle but i don't think a beer or two will have any lasting effect, just don't be stupid and drink everyday or go out and get sh** faced.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like to drink a glass of dark red wine during pct every other day. i've never had anything alarming on my blood test. and after pct, everything was back to normal, and healthy again.

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards
i like to drink a glass of dark red wine during pct every other day. i've never had anything alarming on my blood test. and after pct, everything was back to normal, and healthy again.
Hmm and wine definately has much more alcohol content than kombucha... Hmmm, thats pretty good to hear, thanks

Tagio

Awards
kombucha will be fine, it only has trace amounts of alcohol.

dpfisher

If you're that worried you could always heat it a little and chill it again, get it up above the boiling point of ethanol, I think it's like 180F or so.

That might break down some of the nutrients too though I don't know for sure.