Love to hear your feedback

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
Not new to the prohormone game but I would appreciate feedback on this proposed cycle. 215lb with 14%bf looking to cut while making some clean dry gains. Double Dragon Win 50 100/100/100/100
Helladrol 100/100/100/100
supporting supps including liver support, joint support and forma stanzol

For PCT clomid, test booster, and the supporting supps mentioned above.

So theres the down and dirty of it, so fire away!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd pI don't know what Double Dragon Win 50 is, but I'd extend your H-Drol cycle to 6 weeks at it takes few weeks to kick in. Start at 75mg and up it to 100mg if needed.

Odds are that you won't need Forma Stanzol because H-Drol doesn't aromatize. It also converts to 4-hydroxytest so I wouldn't take it during PCT - some other OTC AI might be better for that purpose. For example Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT has an OTC AI usually knows as Arimistane and few other great ingredients - it would be more ideal choice for PCT usage.

As on-cycle AI with aromatizing compounds like testosterone or dianabol transdermal formestane is my go-to AI too.

Good luck with your cycle!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the win 50 is pstanz.
Ok, no need for Forma Stanzol then. Prostanozolol is one of the driest compounds out there and adding Forma to the mix will only kill your joints.

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
Thanks for the feedback, its food for thought and RH2012 hit it. From what I have gathered it should be ran around 300 to achieve desirable results but that seems like a bit much. So I guess the true question is should I consider the higher dose?

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
mhmmm even with the joint supplements?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, its food for thought and RH2012 hit it. From what I have gathered it should be ran around 300 to achieve desirable results but that seems like a bit much. So I guess the true question is should I consider the higher dose?
Yep... Or you could go with Furaza. It is very similar to Prostanozolol and Olympus' Furuza is a properly dosed clone - only one bottle needed for a cycle. At Nutriverse they're also having 10% off sale during Arnold Classic weekend so you could save some money and buy it from there. You can find the discount code from their subforum.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mhmmm even with the joint supplements?
It depends. The question is, why you would want to lower your estrogen on cycle? Neither of those compounds aromatizes.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Personally I would drop the pstanz and just run 100mg hdrol for 6 weeks.

Mystere3

Awards
Hdrol should be run 6 weeks. I'd run it 75/75/100/100/100/100 or 100 straight through. 1 bottle of helladrol should be enough for 100 for 6 wks.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Whats your rationale behind that move?
I don't run double orals, I think it causes more damage than it helps. I did run SD/4AD bridged to stano once but if I could do it over I would have done SD/test, so much better. Sorry to be that guy who recommends injectables on an oral thread lol.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't run double orals, I think it causes more damage than it helps. I did run SD/4AD bridged to stano once but if I could do it over I would have done SD/test, so much better. Sorry to be that guy who recommends injectables on an oral thread lol.
Nonmethylated orals are not that bad... They won't cause much extra liver stress and 17a-alkylated compound like H-Drol will play havoc with your cholesterol anyway. I also think that Pstanz at 100mg/day is pretty much worthless - buy more, take Furuza or stack your H-Drol with something that helps with libido and lethargy.. For example Stano (epiandrosterone) or 4-DHEA products.

I still agree that test is the best stacker! :D

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Nonmethylated orals are not that bad... They won't cause much extra liver stress and 17a-alkylated compound like H-Drol will play havoc with your cholesterol anyway. I also think that Pstanz at 100mg/day is pretty much worthless - buy more, take Furuza or stack your H-Drol with something that helps with libido and lethargy.. For example Stano (epiandrosterone) or 4-DHEA products.

I still agree that test is the best stacker! :D
Oh I think I had pstanz confused with something else, thought it was methylated my bad. Maybe I was thinking pplex.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It isn't about methylated as much as it is about the structural makeup effecting the metabolism of the compound

There are a few non methyl compounds that will cause harm to the liver
Dienolone and trenbolone are two that come to mind

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
I am not worried about my liver all to much due to the fact I dont drink and its been a good couple of months between my last cycle. Not dismissing it by any means just saying I eat and live a clean lifestyle on that note; thus have extremely good cholesterol levels lol. Now when you say test, are you talking about a specific ph or a testosterone booster?

On the note about injecting, I am very adverse from buying from sites that I dont know and dont know people personally who have ordered from them.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not worried about my liver all to much due to the fact I dont drink and its been a good couple of months between my last cycle. Not dismissing it by any means just saying I eat and live a clean lifestyle on that note; thus have extremely good cholesterol levels lol. Now when you say test, are you talking about a specific ph or a testosterone booster?

On the note about injecting, I am very adverse from buying from sites that I dont know and dont know people personally who have ordered from them.
We were referring to injectable testosterone, but it was kind of a joke.

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
ahhhh Okie Dokie I'm a Dumbass for missing that lol