lotions for chest fat

Bob34

Awards
Ab-Solved worked great for me

I had the same issue..I tried the Ab-solved and it worked well for me..
It's quite a bit cheaper than the Lipoderm Ultra as well..

DobermanXXL

Awards
try yohimburn DF at yohimburn.com.. works well

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I think lipoderm is the way to go. Lipoderm-Y is much cheaper than lipoderm ultra. The main difference is the addition of caffeine & other diuretics to the Ultra version. Yohimbine causes water retention, so fat loss results arent apparent until you stop using it since you look a little bloated. The new versions with caffeine reduce the water retention. You could save the extra $20 & add your own caffeine. 1fast has 100g for $4. Or just crush a few caffeine tabs. The solution will hold a few more grams of powder. I plan to go this route next time myself.

Absolved is designed to attack visceral fat, which is inerabdominal fat surrounding your organs. The type of fat on your chest is subcutaneous, thats what lipoderm is made for.

I just got some Prevent, but havent tried it yet. It would probably be decent if you have any actual gyno tissue. If its just fat, then lipoderm or some from of topical yohimbine would be better.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Or just crush a few caffeine tabs.
I would recommend against crushing the caffeine tabs. Last summer, 1fast hadn't started carrying the bulk caffeine anhydrous and I couldn't find any caffeine capsules. So, I bought the Prolab caffeine tabs and a pill crusher from the pharmacy. The crushed caffeine tabs contributed to quickly clogged the pump dispenser. Also, it's gritty like putting on sunscreen lotion without showering after playing beach volleyball. For added fun, throw in a little overexposure to sun and then rub that gritty lipoderm (the alcohol in the transdermal is nice on sunburns too).

~Todd

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend against crushing the caffeine tabs. Last summer, 1fast hadn't started carrying the bulk caffeine anhydrous and I couldn't find any caffeine capsules. So, I bought the Prolab caffeine tabs and a pill crusher from the pharmacy. The crushed caffeine tabs contributed to quickly clogged the pump dispenser. Also, it's gritty like putting on sunscreen lotion without showering after playing beach volleyball. For added fun, throw in a little overexposure to sun and then rub that gritty lipoderm (the alcohol in the transdermal is nice on sunburns too).

~Todd
I forgot to mention that you should filter out the fillers before adding it to the solution ;) .

Zack

Awards
your comments are much appreciated. I am going to order some lipoderm and throw in some caffene and formestain.