Lost 30 Pounds in 3 Weeks - Liver Infection/Prostate Infection

ShockTroop

Banned
Let me give you a little background because I haven't posted in a very long time.

Last month, I weighed 235. I was getting ready for a Classic Physique show running Test/Tren/Mast, Var, and Winstrol.

I woke up one morning, insanely sick, piling bike and couldn't make it to work. Spent the day at urgent care, got nowhere.
Eventually my liver enzyme panel showed a count of over 150.
Long story short, my prostate was also infected and I spend 3 weeks vomiting everything I ate, laying in bed and..
HAD TO ABRUPTLY DISCONTINUE ALL GEAR.

I now weigh 201, disastrously Skinny, and went from easily doing 20+ pull-ups, to my back saying **** YOU to 2, even though I lost so much mass.
I went from Pressing 120s, to 50s.

I'm decently schooled on Anabolics, and I'm not on A mild dose of Test and Primo to try and gain some weight back and lock in another show.
BUT,

I feel like this drop in strength and mass is uncomon. I've ate CiCis at least once a day for a week and pounded enough fluid to kill someone for about 7 days now. No progress.

Any vets with some feedback?! Any would be great.


Shock
 
Let me give you a little background because I haven't posted in a very long time.

Last month, I weighed 235. I was getting ready for a Classic Physique show running Test/Tren/Mast, Var, and Winstrol.

I woke up one morning, insanely sick, piling bike and couldn't make it to work. Spent the day at urgent care, got nowhere.
Eventually my liver enzyme panel showed a count of over 150.
Long story short, my prostate was also infected and I spend 3 weeks vomiting everything I ate, laying in bed and..
HAD TO ABRUPTLY DISCONTINUE ALL GEAR.

I now weigh 201, disastrously Skinny, and went from easily doing 20+ pull-ups, to my back saying **** YOU to 2, even though I lost so much mass.
I went from Pressing 120s, to 50s.

I'm decently schooled on Anabolics, and I'm not on A mild dose of Test and Primo to try and gain some weight back and lock in another show.
BUT,

I feel like this drop in strength and mass is uncomon. I've ate CiCis at least once a day for a week and pounded enough fluid to kill someone for about 7 days now. No progress.

Any vets with some feedback?! Any would be great.


Shock

What kind of cycle are you on now: any and all compounds/stims


(1) TUDCA 1,500mg daily for 3 months

(2) PEPSIN and oxbile to supplements the bile digestive enzyes that are most likely impared due to liver strain

(3) FULL panel bloodwork,,,Invalid Link Removed add thyroids (t3, rt3)

(4) if your liver labs come back okay, low dose cialis will help reduce prostate swelling,,, you might want to consider something like mk-677
 
Back
Top