Losing weight with oxandrolone

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
lol spurfy

However, don't you see that the term "toxic", is semantically used just to denote the fact that it's taxing to the liver, not the fact that it will damage the liver.
I do, but it’s still an incorrect and misleading use of the word. Normally I don’t care, unless it’s directed at Var...

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maxed out again today.
Leg press 1200 lbs (+200)
1hand Incline press 161 lbs (+20ish)
Db rows 140 lbs (+10?)
Hammer hurls 74lbs (+5)

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive lost at least an inch off my waistline. Put on strength. But when i measured my arm, i lost 1/2 inch, what gives? I would think that wouldnt happen on oxandrolone

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Ive lost at least an inch off my waistline. Put on strength. But when i measured my arm, i lost 1/2 inch, what gives? I would think that wouldnt happen on oxandrolone
Var reduces extra-cellular water. So, your arms lost overall volume, but I’d bet money that what is left is absolutely rock hard.

“Mass” is mostly a function of fluid volume — intra and extra-cellular. That’s why Var is disfavored as a bulking agent. Regardless, you will build the same amount of muscle tissue — or more — on var as you would on a balloony compound like Dianabol.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Var reduces extra-cellular water. So, your arms lost overall volume, but I’d bet money that what is left is absolutely rock hard.

“Mass” is mostly a function of fluid volume — intra and extra-cellular. That’s why Var is disfavored as a bulking agent. Regardless, you will build the same amount of muscle tissue — or more — on var as you would on a balloony compound like Dianabol.
Thanks man, thats encouraging

ramses31

Awards
  • Established

How harsh is Dbol on the liver at low dosages ? How does Primo compare to Var when it comes to mass,hardness and muscle fullness ?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How harsh is Dbol on the liver at low dosages ?
Not that much really. Imo dbol is not that toxic. I've done liver tests basically on all orals I've done and dbol, for me, is a bit more toxic then var. This is from liver enzymes elevation. Dbol does lower my appetite more then var however. Anyway, I wouldn't worry about dbol's liver toxicity, especially at low dosages 10 - 20mg, I would be perfectly comfortable running that for 8 weeks. But mind you, your liver might react differently, so if you plan on running it for a longer period of time; do blood tests if you want to be safe. And use tudca and nac.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Not that much really. Imo dbol is not that toxic. I've done liver tests basically on all orals I've done and dbol, for me, is a bit more toxic then var. This is from liver enzymes elevation. Dbol does lower my appetite more then var however. Anyway, I wouldn't worry about dbol's liver toxicity, especially at low dosages 10 - 20mg, I would be perfectly comfortable running that for 8 weeks. But mind you, your liver might react differently, so if you plan on running it for a longer period of time; do blood tests if you want to be safe. And use tudca and nac.
Great answer bro and thank you for your thorough feedback! thinking about 20 mg DBOL and 500 primo as my first cycle, Primo has AI properties that tank your e2 levels and the Dbol should help with that. How does Dbol feel ? Should I expect water retention, increase in libido and mood elevation ?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great answer bro and thank you for your thorough feedback! thinking about 20 mg DBOL and 500 primo as my first cycle, Primo has AI properties that tank your e2 levels and the Dbol should help with that. How does Dbol feel ? Should I expect water retention, increase in libido and mood elevation ?
Primo might have some AI properties but it will not tank your e2, you probably still need a AI if you use Dbol.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about test?

If you are gyno sensitive, dbol can really play a number on you as it's estrogen version is particularly strong. So be mindful of that.

Create your own cycle thread. You'll get more help that way.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah i am personally more worried about the effects of orals on lipids than on the liver.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
What about test?

If you are gyno sensitive, dbol can really play a number on you as it's estrogen version is particularly strong. So be mindful of that.

Create your own cycle thread. You'll get more help that way.
Yea that's the reason Dbol is better when combined with Primo, Test,Primo combo ppl still report their e2 levels tanking because primo is a fairly strong AI, Dbol strong conversion rate to e2 balances it a little better.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea that's the reason Dbol is better when combined with Primo, Test,Primo combo ppl still report their e2 levels tanking because primo is a fairly strong AI, Dbol strong conversion rate to e2 balances it a little better.
Where do you get your info from?! Wherever it is it’s wrong. I just came off a test&primo cycle and I still used a AI and no e2 was tanked. I don’t even think Primo and Dbol make sense in the same cycle but whatever.

Last edited:
Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My insurance wouldn’t cover it and none of the pharmacies would accept my GoodRx card for it.
Were they all mom and pop local pharmacies? If no what was their reason for refusing your coupon? I know they refused me once but it was for slin and I may not have a script lol.