Losing weight with oxandrolone

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
lol spurfy

However, don't you see that the term "toxic", is semantically used just to denote the fact that it's taxing to the liver, not the fact that it will damage the liver.
I do, but it’s still an incorrect and misleading use of the word. Normally I don’t care, unless it’s directed at Var...

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maxed out again today.
Leg press 1200 lbs (+200)
1hand Incline press 161 lbs (+20ish)
Db rows 140 lbs (+10?)
Hammer hurls 74lbs (+5)

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive lost at least an inch off my waistline. Put on strength. But when i measured my arm, i lost 1/2 inch, what gives? I would think that wouldnt happen on oxandrolone

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Ive lost at least an inch off my waistline. Put on strength. But when i measured my arm, i lost 1/2 inch, what gives? I would think that wouldnt happen on oxandrolone
Var reduces extra-cellular water. So, your arms lost overall volume, but I’d bet money that what is left is absolutely rock hard.

“Mass” is mostly a function of fluid volume — intra and extra-cellular. That’s why Var is disfavored as a bulking agent. Regardless, you will build the same amount of muscle tissue — or more — on var as you would on a balloony compound like Dianabol.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Var reduces extra-cellular water. So, your arms lost overall volume, but I’d bet money that what is left is absolutely rock hard.

“Mass” is mostly a function of fluid volume — intra and extra-cellular. That’s why Var is disfavored as a bulking agent. Regardless, you will build the same amount of muscle tissue — or more — on var as you would on a balloony compound like Dianabol.
Thanks man, thats encouraging