Looking for topicals to increase blood flow to an area (for healing a deltoid/shoulder muscle)

john10960

Awards
Posting here because it seems the injury forum is pretty dead.
Any recommendations for Topicals to speed up /promote healing?

thanks!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We have a tetrahydro-curcumin topical called Helios and our new Hexahydrocannabinol (HHC) product Phytocaine; those are more focused on inflammation than blood flow per se but I would highly recommend either/both for a shoulder in recovery.

We also have a triacetyl adenosine product called Triton that's more commonly used to enhance blood flow.

You can check out our whole line at www.apex-alchemy.com

Please let me know if you have any questions.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Helios is great btw!
I will add that I used AndroLotion and Top Muscle from evomuse. The AndroLotion brings some test local to the site (Not suppressive btw) and really helped me get back from my shoulder surgery. I use AndroLotion in conjunction with Top Muscle for all pressing workouts now. I apply more on the injury affected or weaker side. Top Muslce is coming back into stock shortly from what I heard.

john10960

Awards
Can you link to top muscle?

does it promote healing and blood flow to the injury site?

negus215

Awards
smolder by evomuse, while a fat burning product, increases heat and blood flow as a result to the area it is applied. dsade from evomuse actually mentioned using it while recovering from a rotator cuff injury

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
smolder by evomuse, while a fat burning product, increases heat and blood flow as a result to the area it is applied. dsade from evomuse actually mentioned using it while recovering from a rotator cuff injury
Agree. Out of all the Evomuse products, this is probably the best for what the OP is looking for.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet sweat !