Looking for the strongest Stim-Free Pre Workout

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I love conqu3r, excellent pumps, even the stim version is kinda mild compared to the stim monsters out there!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have tried Hemavo2 Max, Hemavol, and High Volume, High Volume was the best for me, how does MR or Pump Powder compare for effectiveness.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have tried Hemavo2 Max, Hemavol, and High Volume, High Volume was the best for me, how does MR or Pump Powder compare for effectiveness.
I've only had 2 workouts with MR so far, but 1 scoop MR is very comparable to 2 scoops HV. HV at 2 scoops has a more well-rounded profile, and the pump does seem to last a little longer after the gym, but so far MR is right up there with it while in the gym. No discernible difference in strength or endurance, but I've never noticed much of an acute ergogenic effect from pump products. As far as I can tell MR is a better value.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I prefer to make my own stim free product..
Nitrates
Agmatine
Glycergrow
Hbcd

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Max Reps + endur3 + SL thought my bicep was going to explode on back day. I want to have Max Reps' babies.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't opened that yet:( tried the watermelon strawberry, it's very nice! Sour but not too sweet, I hate over sweetened flavours, HV paradise cooler is the worst PES flavour so far...
Paradise Cooler HV is the only flavor I've tried so far and I actually liked it. Didn't know they made a Max Reps in watermelon strawberry. 2 of my favorite fruits so that sounds right up my alley

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Paradise Cooler HV is the only flavor I've tried so far and I actually liked it. Didn't know they made a Max Reps in watermelon strawberry. 2 of my favorite fruits so that sounds right up my alley
I really like paradise cooler with just a shot of water, tastes like candy. The RL flavour is great too

shiftmx6

shiftmx6

Awards
Paradise Cooler is the only flavor of HV I've tried, and like you said, it's pretty good.

Tons of love in here for Max Reps. Going to have to run it once I'm thru Pump Powder.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Samples are available in our sample thread for CL's White Pipes for those that haven't tried. 6g citmal, 2g hydromax and 1g agmatine.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another vote for focus xt caffeine free. It's definitely strong in its own way for focus and drive.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
my accumulating list of pumping pres.

Universal Nutrition Shock Therapy (With Caffeine, Creatine 200g) £9.41 (£26.95 42 srvs)
Controlled Labs White Pipes 50 srv £23.95
USP Labs Max reps NO3 28srv £24.99
Cellucore CN3 45 srv (with creatine) £17.95
Chaos and Pain PermaSwole 34 srv $39.99 (rare in uk ebay 33.99)
Animal Pump 30srv (with creatine) £32.95
PES High volume 18 srv £28.95

Thing with pumps is they are better over time, so a daily creatine with nitros in the recipe will add to the fun:

Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude (80 Servings) :£25.95
Universal Nutrition Storm (80 Servings) - £29.95

Storm and Shock is a well known stack as is green mafg and white flood (now pipes)