Looking for bulk Epicatechin and Laxogenin

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've been searching high and low for bulk powders of these, I've found a couple places but they want over 2 grand for 2 kilos of laxo and I'm like

Looking for some Ara also. If anyone can steer me in the right direction that would be great. Thank you.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's your definition of "bulk?"

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As in enough to cap and mix my own
Well... 2kg, should be "enough" lol. Sorry, I was just busting your chops. I have some odds and ends I might be willing to sell you. PM me with specs.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just googled epicatechin powder and found suppliers.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used to get it from that place that closed down last year. Cant recall name but very popular. Blue and white packs and even gave you tiny scoops. I love epicatechin so I'd always buy in bulk.

Edit: powder city was the company.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On ebay, an Indian supplier offers Epicatechin 98% . They’re called maple life sciences

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used to get it from that place that closed down last year. Cant recall name but very popular. Blue and white packs and even gave you tiny scoops. I love epicatechin so I'd always buy in bulk.

Edit: powder city was the company.
You notice much from oral Epicatechin? How much do you usually take a day? 900mg plus? I like transdermal.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You notice much from oral Epicatechin? How much do you usually take a day? 900mg plus? I like transdermal.
Crazy pumps. 400 to 600mg a day

Last edited:
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OK, but you aren't going to like it ...

Someone made a reference to bulk, as in buying a product as an uncapped powder (presumably). Say for example, a 1Kg bag of Beet Root powder.

Now then, the term "bulk", at least in the olden days, was also used as a synonym for fiber. In other words, today's "high-fiber" products could have then been referred to as a being "high in bulk" or even "bulk forming". You see where this is going ...

In this application the term "bulk" is being used as a homograph; that is, a word spelled the same way but with two different meanings.

Back to our story: Nutrients that are high in bulk are known (provided adequate hydration coexists) to increase total area (and mass) of stool produced (and the ease with which stool is eliminated).

Gerard B. Finneran, as everyone knows, was one of the foremost international bond traders in the world, and was once a top executive at TCW, a leading bond mutual fund company. He is best known, however, for his bulk-related prowess outside the bond trading industry.

Yes, many will recall that Gerard B. Finneran was best known as the man who, after becoming tremendously inebriated on a flight from Buenos Aires, manhandled several flight attendants (a Federal Crime) - after they cut him off from having more booze - and then walked up to the airline drink cart, dropped his pants, and defecated. Indeed, Mr. Finneran pooped on the drink cart, as some sort of misconstrued attempt to get even with the flight attendants for refusing to serve him more alcohol. I have to believe that defecating on a drink cart, especially while in flight, also qualifies as a Federal Offense. I am sure those sitting in proximity to the drink cart thought so.

So in my utter lack of maturity, I suggested that asking Gerard B. Finneran for "his definition of bulk" might induce an explanation of whatever bulk-forming food he must have eaten several hours prior to take off.

It was a play on words, based on a homograph.

Please remember to tip your food servers.

See, I told you you wouldn't like it.

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Someone made a reference to bulk, as in buying a product as an uncapped powder (presumably). Say for example, a 1Kg bag of Beet Root powder.

Now then, the term "bulk", at least in the olden days, was also used as a synonym for fiber. In other words, today's "high-fiber" products could have then been referred to as a being "high in bulk" or even "bulk forming". You see where this is going ...

In this application the term "bulk" is being used as a homograph; that is, a word spelled the same way but with two different meanings.

Back to our story: Nutrients that are high in bulk are known (provided adequate hydration coexists) to increase total area (and mass) of stool produced (and the ease with which stool is eliminated).

Gerard B. Finneran, as everyone knows, was one of the foremost international bond traders in the world, and was once a top executive at TCW, a leading bond mutual fund company. He is best known, however, for his bulk-related prowess outside the bond trading industry.

Yes, many will recall that Gerard B. Finneran was best known as the man who, after becoming tremendously inebriated on a flight from Buenos Aires, manhandled several flight attendants (a Federal Crime) - after they cut him off from having more booze - and then walked up to the airline drink cart, dropped his pants, and defecated. Indeed, Mr. Finneran pooped on the drink cart, as some sort of misconstrued attempt to get even with the flight attendants for refusing to serve him more alcohol. I have to believe that defecating on a drink cart, especially while in flight, also qualifies as a Federal Offense. I am sure those sitting in proximity to the drink cart thought so.

So in my utter lack of maturity, I suggested that asking Gerard B. Finneran for "his definition of bulk" might induce an explanation of whatever bulk-forming food he must have eaten several hours prior to take off.

IDK, I'm laughing my ass off... not like how Gerard laughed his...

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you dont get the bulk epicatechin powder I highly recommend Epichaos from Apex Alchemy topical. Really good stuff.

I was about to buy 2 more of their 11-KT a week or 2 ago, coulda sworn it was $39 but now $84 so either I was seeing things or missed a sale lol
epichaos_webcard_1296x.jpg

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Id just like to thank you for the time and effort you took to ellucidate your earlier comment. Cheers.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you dont get the bulk epicatechin powder I highly recommend Epichaos from Apex Alchemy topical. Really good stuff.

I was about to buy 2 more of their 11-KT a week or 2 ago, coulda sworn it was $39 but now $84 so either I was seeing things or missed a sale lol View attachment 189343
Thanks for the shout out, brudda!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will you have another sale for xmas?
Yeah, I think we're gonna try to have something up for the end of this week or beginning of next.

Hopefully we'll have a new little Christmas surprise for you guys as well.

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is a grand for 1kg of Laxogenin or Epicatechin really the going rate ? Smh

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I was about to buy 2 more of their 11-KT a week or 2 ago, coulda sworn it was $39 but now $84 so either I was seeing things or missed a sale lol View attachment 189343
Yeah, it was $39. I snagged some. Prototype is now up to $105 a bottle. Good stuff but no thanks on that price.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hopefully no one will need to fly to Buenos Aires to get it ....

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
why does it sound like buying supps is as sketchy as trying to find gear or peptides seems like all sketchy suppliers just like trying to find bpc 157 or tb500

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There’s a website called nutriavenue that sells bulk 90% epicatechin . Doesn’t mention price though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL EPI product can be found $30-35 and offers 300mg X 60 caps = 18Grams

already capped and good to go

are u looking to create your own TD with epi & lax mixed ? if just looking to cap look at solo epicatechin products

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol maybe they dont know the conversion rate

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
1000g is a lot, especially for raw materials where the dose is in the milligram range.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1000g is a lot, especially for raw materials where the dose is in the milligram range.
I think we're seeing that the average consumer is assuming that the margins on some of these supplements is as big as it is on something like creatine.

I try not to take jabs at my customer base for obvious reasons buuuut some of you guys demand innovation and then sit on your wallets until things are on clearance...

I do get that the gig economy is not working for everyone, though so I do try to offer some pretty deep discounts but sometimes when I see a post about how people used retailer/brand X because they had great sales, did give-aways, threw free bottles of product at even the slightest CS issue, etc. and it sure is sad that they're gone now, I can't help but shake my head and chuckle a little.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think we're seeing that the average consumer is assuming that the margins on some of these supplements is as big as it is on something like creatine.

I try not to take jabs at my customer base for obvious reasons buuuut some of you guys demand innovation and then sit on your wallets until things are on clearance...

I do get that the gig economy is not working for everyone, though so I do try to offer some pretty deep discounts but sometimes when I see a post about how people used retailer/brand X because they had great sales, did give-aways, threw free bottles of product at even the slightest CS issue, etc. and it sure is sad that they're gone now, I can't help but shake my head and chuckle a little.
Some people dont understand that bad business practices are.... well.. bad for business.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You guys are getting something out of epicatechin?

I remember it was supposed to inhibit myostatin to a degree, but i never heard of noticeable strength and muscle gains from it.

Reactions: UNX
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I remember it was supposed to inhibit myostatin to a degree, but i never heard of noticeable strength and muscle gains from it.
Yeah, I notice it helps with endurance and to a lesser degree, pumps. I think transdermal is the more effective way to go. It's one of the few natty products that isn't a waste, IMO.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Wicked pumps. Pumped feeling all the time

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

People on here...I want innovative! I want full doses! Wait I don’t wanna pay that much! I want bogo! Wait why aren’t they super new secret ingredients anymore??

🤦‍♂️

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yes love the stuff .. I only use cel no prop blend and highest dose/cap I think

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Not at all but wasn't thinking a grand
1kg is quite hefty in terms of bulk supply of epicatechin for an individual. At 300mg per day, you're looking at about 3,333 days of continual use, or nearly 10 years lol.

So $1k isn't really all that much of an outlay when you look at it like that.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you do end up going with the kilogram, I'd be interested to see what a 3 year run at a gram a day looks like.

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Epicatechin is fake, fraudulent, totally made up. You get enough epi eating just a pound of dark chocolate -- it still won't do anything. Doesn't even effect gains. It might give you a good pump if its mixed with some other pro-pump stuff like citruline, niacin, or huffing a bunch of whipped cream cans before hitting the gym floor.

Laxogenin is the one true supp. (Edit): This can possibly be attributed to the fact that ~75% of Laxogenin supplements contain NO 5-HYDROXY-LAXOGENIN to begin with! Bros, who are wise in the ways of science, have tested publicly available Laxo supps and found most contained no laxogenin and almost all contained off-label androgens.

So if you take Laxogenin you'll probably get huge but its because ur eating random steroids from some chinese lab. Its cheaper for them to produce those than to actually source laxogenin.

bless up

Last edited: