Looking for advice

adam d 28

Awards
Hello, Im 23 years old, just finished my college football career at a small school and have been curious about the advantages of steroid use for a long time. Some of my teammates ran some cycles, but I stayed clear. I am 5'8" 170lbs and looking for some suggestions on a good first time cycle to research. Looking to reach 180-185 lbs. I will not put anything into my body without knowing exactly what it is, what it does, and the potential advantages and side effects. I would appreciate any direction and/or suggestions from experienced members on where to start. Thanks.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Hello, Im 23 years old, just finished my college football career at a small school and have been curious about the advantages of steroid use for a long time. Some of my teammates ran some cycles, but I stayed clear. I am 5'8" 170lbs and looking for some suggestions on a good first time cycle to research. Looking to reach 180-185 lbs. I will not put anything into my body without knowing exactly what it is, what it does, and the potential advantages and side effects. I would appreciate any direction and/or suggestions from experienced members on where to start. Thanks.
12 weeks
500mg testosterone enanthate /week

nolvadex 40mg/day for 2weeks than 20mg/day for 3weeks, you start this 2weeks after last test shot.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
see how far natural training can take u before you juice... at your height and current goals i dont seen any reason natural training couldnt possibly work for you with correct diet and training.... that being said a test cycle is best to start with so u know how it impacts u for future cycles... as far as knowing exactly what to expect you will never really know until you run it for yourself, different people have independent reactions to different chemicals, so realistically u wont know till ur already on... also make sure what you are getting is exactly what you think it is.

adam d 28

Awards
Thanks for the info. After a little research I agree that a simple test cycle would be best to start with, but im still not exactly sure what to expect. Testosterone enanthate, as I understand it, is a longer acting test and has to be processed by the liver, so is there risk of liver damage? Would it be worthwhile to take a liver protecting supplement with the test? As far as the cycle goes, is that Nolva alone going to return my body's testosterone producing properties back to normal? For instance if I get results from this cycle and am happy to stay there for a while, after the nolva I should be functioning normally and able to keep most of my gains with good nutrition and continuation of my lifting program, correct? Or once I start, will I have to continue to run regular cycles to stay big? I am also curious about the dosage. Would I get results if I lowered it from 500 mg a week since I am not that big of guy? Or is 500 a good safe dosage to start with for a beginner on a powerful test like this one? As far as getting what I think it is, I believe a have a reputable source, but is there any way for me to find out from an experienced member without getting banned? Thanks again for your time and help in answering all of my novice questions.

tbinnerarity

Awards
Thanks for the info. After a little research I agree that a simple test cycle would be best to start with, but im still not exactly sure what to expect. Testosterone enanthate, as I understand it, is a longer acting test and has to be processed by the liver, so is there risk of liver damage? Would it be worthwhile to take a liver protecting supplement with the test? As far as the cycle goes, is that Nolva alone going to return my body's testosterone producing properties back to normal? For instance if I get results from this cycle and am happy to stay there for a while, after the nolva I should be functioning normally and able to keep most of my gains with good nutrition and continuation of my lifting program, correct? Or once I start, will I have to continue to run regular cycles to stay big? I am also curious about the dosage. Would I get results if I lowered it from 500 mg a week since I am not that big of guy? Or is 500 a good safe dosage to start with for a beginner on a powerful test like this one? As far as getting what I think it is, I believe a have a reputable source, but is there any way for me to find out from an experienced member without getting banned? Thanks again for your time and help in answering all of my novice questions.
this man did his research! Good to know some people still wanna know what they do before sticking a needle in them because their friend told them it would get them huge! I can't accurately answer all of your questions, but i know 500mg/week is a pretty safe dosage. My first cycle was just 500mg test E and i'm a pretty small guy. Good gains with no crazy sides. I'd stick with 500 a week. I'm pretty sure Test E is not harmful on the liver also, one of the advantages of injectables!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. After a little research I agree that a simple test cycle would be best to start with, but im still not exactly sure what to expect. Testosterone enanthate, as I understand it, is a longer acting test and has to be processed by the liver, so is there risk of liver damage? TEST e is a long ester, and all hormones involve the liver in one way or another, this dose the risks are fairly small though. Just rehab the liver post cycle.Would it be worthwhile to take a liver protecting supplement with the test? Most people just run NAC, Niacin, taurine, choline and drink GFJ, this will keep the cholestoral, bile and liver good. Most absorbtion of hormones is done in the small intestines so keep the taurine and choline in check, by watching your BMs, But most of this stuff really goes farther with orals. As far as the cycle goes, is that Nolva alone going to return my body's testosterone producing properties back to normal?NOAGAIN,NO For instance if I get results from this cycle and am happy to stay there for a while, after the nolva I should be functioning normally and able to keep most of my gains with good nutrition and continuation of my lifting program, correct? To upregulate your own natty test functions will require a multi layered PCT. One utilizing either a CLOMID/NOLVA stack or TOREM along side sum HCG or HMG. Or any compounds that one can find to jump start your own LH/FSH as well as signal to your PIT to restart CAMP. Also diet will play a pivotal role here. Or once I start, will I have to continue to run regular cycles to stay big? I am also curious about the dosage. Would I get results if I lowered it from 500 mg a week since I am not that big of guy? Or is 500 a good safe dosage to start with for a beginner on a powerful test like this one? You will find that most TRT doseages are from 200mgs-500mgs a week, you can start low and adjust up, if you want to. Everyones body will react differently, so experiment on yourself and see what makes yo feel good.As far as getting what I think it is, I believe a have a reputable source, but is there any way for me to find out from an experienced member without getting banned? Thanks again for your time and help in answering all of my novice questions.
As for this last question, yeah thats a tuffy till you make sum friends on here that will trust ya, cuz SOURCING is a BIG NO NO.

No problem answering your questions, at least you put sum thought in to them, instead of asking us to plan a cycle for ya and to promise that you will get huge.

adam d 28

Awards
thanks so much for taking the time to answer all of my questions. So the NAC, niacin, taurine, and choline are all obviously available at supplement chain stores. Are the directions on the bottle to be followed, or would you care to elaborate a little on the amounts to take per day/week, as well as how much GFJ per week? And when you say to rehab the liver post cycle, how would I go about that? Im starting to get a picture of how a cycle could look for me, let me know if I am heading in the right direction and don't hesitate to give pointers / make changes please..

CYCLE:
-WEEK 1-12 Test E 500mg/wk (2 250mg Mon/Thurs)

PCT: Start PCT 2 weeks after last Test E injection
-Nolvadex (40 per day for 2 weeks, then 20 per day for 3 weeks)
-Clomid (Same as Nolva? Unsure..)

And as far as my last question goes, definitely not trying to break any rules or get anyone in trouble, just really really cautious about the law as well as knowing exactly what I am putting into my body. What I have gathered, without breaking any rules, is that a lot of people google research chems..

Thanks again everyone for taking the time to help me out.

nickvtec1

Awards
I kinda wanted to do a PH cycle but after all my research and looking into it I think I might wanna do pretty much the exact same thing your doing here so I'm gonna stick around and watch this thread for answers lol best of luck with everything.

win247

Awards
I would put at least small doses of HCG for PCT... Wayyyy back when I first cycled with Deca & D-bol (Yes, the classic one and always will be.) I only had clomids for PCT.

Finished off the cycle, crash comes in. I am not too sure about you, but me, I was having big crash and Clomid didnt do much at all. Got my hands HCG 2500 iu for two shots, back on to normal.

If you can get it, get HCG cause I would assume Test Ent for first cycle, you will have some crash after the cycle just in my opinion. Besides, U can never be too careful in this game anyway.

adam d 28

Awards
Have been unable to find a reliable source for the test e so I may end up having to do a PH cycle instead.. Lots of internet sites offering test but after doing some research it seems most online places are not legit. Im sure there are some out there, but it would be a roll of the dice for me. I appreciate all the advice and help though, I am definitely learning a lot.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
one of the best PH cycle IMHO:
epistane 1-6
mdrol 1-2, 5-6

add ephedra, if u like clen (most ppl love it), maybe even t3. those are easy to get, and will make a great great cycle. roughtly everythin will cost like 150$ lol and yield just as good gains from 500mg for 10weeks.