• Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No yohimbe
no rauwolscine
no dmaa/dmha/dmba
No citrus aurantium/synephrine/norsynephrine/methylsynephrines
100mg caffeine or less preferred

However it must have exotic stimulants and phenylethylamines such as hordenine, dendrobium, acacia rigidula, Eria jarensis, panthergy, etc.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With those kinds of specifics I would just look to build your own stack. Probably cheaper in the long run and save the time trying to source such a specific product.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With those kinds of specifics I would just look to build your own stack. Probably cheaper in the long run and save the time trying to source such a specific product.
I doubt cheaper. Less time, maybe, hard to find those exotic stims outside of a mixed concoction.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know, it seems hard with everything on the market having a million milligrams of caffeine and all the dmaa and yohimbe they can cram in there.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i could be wrong but isn't dmha essentially eria janersis

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hordenine, Higenamine, Eria Jarensis, etc. can be found solo.

Not sure why you don't like synephrine, DMHA, etc. but Eria Jarensis

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hordenine, Higenamine, Eria Jarensis, etc. can be found solo.

Not sure why you don't like synephrine, DMHA, etc. but Eria Jarensis
Higenamine is worthless, hordenine is an Maoi there to potentiate something like Eria jarensis, a psychoactive phenylethylamine. And yes, Eria can be found solo, panthergy, dendrobium, acacia, cannot. I want them stacked if possible.

I’m not even going to get into why a minor phenylethylamine is safer than an adrenaline analog or an aliphatic amine.

So far the closest thing I’m seeing is the new Destroyer, which has a bit more caffeine than I’d like but with the relatively low dosage of other stimulants I suppose not overwhelming.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not looking for trash like halostachine and tyramine.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Higenamine is worthless, hordenine is an Maoi there to potentiate something like Eria jarensis, a psychoactive phenylethylamine. And yes, Eria can be found solo, panthergy, dendrobium, acacia, cannot. I want them stacked if possible.

I’m not even going to get into why a minor phenylethylamine is safer than an adrenaline analog or an aliphatic amine.

So far the closest thing I’m seeing is the new Destroyer, which has a bit more caffeine than I’d like but with the relatively low dosage of other stimulants I suppose not overwhelming.
What can I say, it does not exist. I also don't think that Higenamine is worthless. So imo buying Eria Jarensis and hordenine in bulk is still the best option out there in your case.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Real issue is that most things with those stims have way over 100 mg of caffeine. You could go with Dr Jekyll and and bulk Eria, PEA, etc. The research or nootropic markets have a lot of solo stims you could add to a basic pre to make it a little more exotic.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I’ll just do the destroyer. It’s got panthergy and Eria jarensis and hordenine. Half a scoop should work.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys, your semantics were of little use and nobody got a free preworkout from me. That sucks.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like CRZ the OG would be up my alley too. Low caffeine high stim, no yoho, clean euphoria, tunnel vision.

Glow

Awards
I think you should try any of the nootropics. They enhance cognitive function and have two times as more ingredients. So I would recommend that you try out the Wild Thing. It is a performance that has feature new ingredients that will give you what you are raving for. It aids in muscle recovery, increases the energy level and feeds your body.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try hydrapharm hydrazine. Its a prop blend but whatever the fs in there aint caffeine. Opening the caps it has little crystal shards that look like... Well crystal meth lol but it isn't I tested myself w a 12 panel and it all came back negative. I am fairly certain what's in it is def exotic. Also considering its only available a couple places is most likely intentional for such a good stim. Expensive but worth it imo.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Try hydrapharm hydrazine. Its a prop blend but whatever the fs in there aint caffeine. Opening the caps it has little crystal shards that look like... Well crystal meth lol but it isn't I tested myself w a 12 panel and it all came back negative. I am fairly certain what's in it is def exotic. Also considering its only available a couple places is most likely intentional for such a good stim. Expensive but worth it imo.
That has kigelia Africana. Likely contains DMHA.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m a little surprised you don’t want aliphatic amines but you’re fine with Panthergy. That’s gotta be the sketchiest stim I’ve seen in a long time.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use crz during the week and reign on the weekends. Also a cap of kush rush in the afternoon on the weekends that kush rush is ****ing crazy the mood boost is incredible.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
No yohimbe
no rauwolscine
no dmaa/dmha/dmba
No citrus aurantium/synephrine/norsynephrine/methylsynephrines
100mg caffeine or less preferred

However it must have exotic stimulants and phenylethylamines such as hordenine, dendrobium, acacia rigidula, Eria jarensis, panthergy, etc.
Skywalk from Myoblox, one scoop has about 200mgs of caffeine with Eria and bunch of other great mood and focus boosting ingredients.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use crz during the week and reign on the weekends. Also a cap of kush rush in the afternoon on the weekends that kush rush is ****ing crazy the mood boost is incredible.
That kush rush is just primarily phenibut and caffeine no?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like CRZ the OG would be up my alley too. Low caffeine high stim, no yoho, clean euphoria, tunnel vision.
Crz og has “yohimbine-like” ingredients from the Alcornea I believe. Think that one over before a rather pricey purchase.

I don’t think Panthergy is too sketchy. The chemical compound is disclosed. I tried it in Pscyho Pharma BCAA, 200 mg caffeine and 150 mg Panthergy but no other stims like most Psycho products. It’s clean at first and wakes me up, first sip even hits hard but then I drink the rest of the serving and it hits about as fast as a Red Bull or basic pre. I don’t get any Spaceiness like I can from DMHA. No Y shakes. But it doesn’t last and I feel it’s a noticeable crash in the afternoon unless I’m drinking tea and soda all day

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah it’s dendrobium, acacia, orchilean, and kigella Africana; AKA N a DePeA, BMPEA, NBMPEA, and DMHA.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m a little surprised you don’t want aliphatic amines but you’re fine with Panthergy. That’s gotta be the sketchiest stim I’ve seen in a long time.
It’s N Methyl Glutamic acid. An amphetamine analog similar in structure to an aliphatic amine with far less adrenergic pressor activity and far more dopaminergic effects.

Apliphatic amines offer far too much cardio stimulation for my taste. Dmaa itself is stronger than adrenaline as a pressor, which means it also boosts strength. And that’s awesome. The problem for me is my heart can’t take adrenaline rushes anymore.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Crz og has “yohimbine-like” ingredients from the Alcornea I believe. Think that one over before a rather pricey purchase.

I don’t think Panthergy is too sketchy. The chemical compound is disclosed. I tried it in Pscyho Pharma BCAA, 200 mg caffeine and 150 mg Panthergy but no other stims like most Psycho products. It’s clean at first and wakes me up, first sip even hits hard but then I drink the rest of the serving and it hits about as fast as a Red Bull or basic pre. I don’t get any Spaceiness like I can from DMHA. No Y shakes. But it doesn’t last and I feel it’s a noticeable crash in the afternoon unless I’m drinking tea and soda all day
Seems like any of these exotic stims which bear any resemblance to PEA whatsoever are very short lived and need something like hordenine to potentiate the effects longer. Mimicking amphetamine at that point.

Hordenine is an maoi, amphetamine is also an maoi, normal phenethylamine and almost any non-alpha-methyl analogs are not maoi, so they must be combined with one to take full effect.

This actually makes any and all of these more dangerous than actual amphetamine. In fact I think the average dmaa preworkout is probably a lot worse for a guy than a couple adderall.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went through a tub of CL Orange Brainwash. It could be used as a pwo. It doesn't have everything you're looking for but is low stim with some feel good ingredients. I normally added 100-150 mg caffeine, 2g Taurine, 4g Citrulline which maybe for a pretty good rush pwo.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nope, similar.
I so much as adrenaline and dopamine are similar, then yes...

No, actually, no. Aliphatic amines do not have aromatic phenyl ring such as phenylethylamines do. Phenylethylamines are not aliphatic amines. So no. Not similar.

Panthergy is closer to DMHA or dmaa than Eria jarensis is, by a long shot. It’s still not an aliphatic amine, though.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I enjoy long acting phenylethylamines during training. that is the whole point here.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Old witch, any progress on this thread?

I can relate to your question after just spending a few hours scrolling products and looking for a similar ingredient profile.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Old witch, any progress on this thread?

I can relate to your question after just spending a few hours scrolling products and looking for a similar ingredient profile.
I think he's found something a little stronger

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Half scoop the new White Warped by Controlled Labs. None of what you’re staying away from.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use androrush because it’s so mild. About 200mg of caffeine but it’s sooooo much smoother than something like C4. Nothing really exotic in it but it’s enjoyable. Gets the job done for sure.