LOOKING FOR A PES REP: ANABETA + ERASE PRO

32EMPIRE

32EMPIRE

Awards
Hi All,

I am looking to re up on supps within the week and a good and trusted friend recommended these products stacked.

Would like to hear from some reps! :think:

I am 23, 189lbs, 6'2 and bulking right now.
Macros:
Cal: 3500
Protein: 283.5 g
Carb: 567 g
Fat: 189 g

Current Supps:
Preworkout:
GAMEDAY by Man Sports
Protein:
Carnivore by Muslce Meds

Enjoy the energy from GAMEDAY and LOVE the protein.

Have tired a few different products over seven years time but my favorite hands down has been Animal Pump by Universal so far. :dance:

I am on a ramen noodle college budget. Advice and help please!!

photo 2.PNG

Thanks in advance!

EPS

Last edited:
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would you like to know? :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are here to help. What do you want advice on?

32EMPIRE

32EMPIRE

Awards
Read some reviews and would like to consider taking these products for a spin.

Can any PES reps PM me some deals on pricing?

Thanks All,

EPS

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
Nutra has the anabeta/erase combo right now

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do a search on the forums. We have plenty of reviews and logs on this forum.

As for deals, check nutraplanet out, they have a few sales on our line going on

lionessbody

Awards
PES is the only synthetic branding I'll buy. I am SO loyal and trust their product 100%
As a female I can attest that erase and erase pro are as close to medical grade as you can get, for pennies instead of hundreds. Make sure you're cycling off of it properly since it is a suicide AI, and I suggest starting with basic erase to tailor your intake (3 caps erase equals 1 pro).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw the thread title and thought PES was looking for a new rep. Jumped up and down screaming like a school girl until I read the original post :(

OP, PES is IMHO hands down the top tier supplement company. Every product I have tried by them has left me highly impressed and more importantly has done what it advertised. I am highly skeptical of every product that comes out but I can assure you that you can't go wrong with any of their products. They have a plethora of products under the PES name as well as another line of products under Analyzed Supplements.

They have products ranging from state of the art thermogenic powders, fat burners, amino acids, pump products, mass builder, an awesome AI, delicious protein powders, and some of the best flavored products. Any questions on the products or if you would simply like an unbiased opinion, feel free to shoot me a pm.
PES is the only synthetic branding I'll buy. I am SO loyal and trust their product 100%
As a female I can attest that erase and erase pro are as close to medical grade as you can get, for pennies instead of hundreds. Make sure you're cycling off of it properly since it is a suicide AI, and I suggest starting with basic erase to tailor your intake (3 caps erase equals 1 pro).
Thank you both for the very kind words. :)

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
FYI the macros you wrote (proteins, carbs and fat) comes out at 5103 calories. Not really sure how you calculated that to 3500, cause it's completely wrong. :p

Gigantosaur

i just bought anabeta elite and erase pro + some PES protein, it will be my first time trying them, i will be sure to do a reveiw on it when i get it. might do a full log!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
i just bought anabeta elite and erase pro + some PES protein, it will be my first time trying them, i will be sure to do a reveiw on it when i get it. might do a full log!
Great products!
Definitely let us all know how they treat you brother.

What flavour Select did you pick up?

Gigantosaur

Great products!
Definitely let us all know how they treat you brother.

What flavour Select did you pick up?
i picked up snickerdoodle, a friend of mine recommended it to me.
I actually picked up a complete stack with these products to see how they treat me.

PES select protein
anabeta elite
erase pro
met rx multivitamin
MR. HYDE preworkout (high on this also, heard good things)
and DPOL

-
heres the thing, me having DPOL and anabeta elite im indecisive of taking both at the same time or leaving dpol after anabeta elite finishes. (which also doesnt make sense because i have mr hyde as a preworkout and dpol is too)

the reason why i bought all this is because I got some good deals with dpol and **** so i had to pick it up

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
i picked up snickerdoodle, a friend of mine recommended it to me.
I actually picked up a complete stack with these products to see how they treat me.

PES select protein
anabeta elite
erase pro
met rx multivitamin
MR. HYDE preworkout (high on this also, heard good things)
and DPOL

-
heres the thing, me having DPOL and anabeta elite im indecisive of taking both at the same time or leaving dpol after anabeta elite finishes. (which also doesnt make sense because i have mr hyde as a preworkout and dpol is too)

the reason why i bought all this is because I got some good deals with dpol and **** so i had to pick it up
Save the Dpol for when the Hyde is done, run the ABE with either

Good looking stack it should treat you well

Gigantosaur

Save the Dpol for when the Hyde is done, run the ABE with either

Good looking stack it should treat you well
thanks for the input, ill prob run ABE with hyde and then Dpol after hyde is done. cant wait!
anything else you recommend to get?