looking for 2nd cycle advice

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Looking for advice. Did my first ph cycle a couple months ago of halo for seven weeks at 75mg/day then bumped to 100mg on final week. I also should add I am on trt. My question is if I run a second cycle of halo will it be effective? I'm thinking of running the exact same length and dose. I ask this cause I have two bottles of msten that I'm anxious to take but am also in no rush. Diet and training are in check. Just curious how effective halo will be again. Thanks guys

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Everyone says the first is the best,but as far as its effects again,everyone is dif. I'm sure it would still serve its purpose. I would run msten at 20-30mg ed for 6weeks. Imo.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Everyone says the first is the best,but as far as its effects again,everyone is dif. I'm sure it would still serve its purpose. I would run msten at 20-30mg ed for 6weeks. Imo.
No that's exactly what I was reading so that's solid advice. I think I'll run halo again since it's a little more liver friendly before stepping up to msten. Was just curious if it matters running the same exact cycle twice but it sounds like it varies per individual which makes sense.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Perfect thanks guys. Calming my fears. Much appreciated