• Established
3 months at 10mg, no issues here.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will say a little secret I tried was 5mg at night, sure effected gh and igf-1 output results. But muscle fullness and recomp were excellent without bloat or lethargy. Really surprised me because 10mg was too much for me, always tired and hungry. Who knows? But 5mg was great, always full muscles.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I'm dosing 20mg E3D. Can anyone find information on the number of half-lives for MK677? I understand it's not always a linear regression. ie. 25,12,5,6.25 etc.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would anyone care to postulate on whether or not incorporating sufficient refeeds or not eating at a deficit for too long help to mitigate the hypothesised detrimental effects?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I don't see how it would effect the half-life of MK677 and ultimately the chronic stimulation of ghrelin receptors.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Under-eating increases ghrelin and over-eating decreases ghrelin. This would mean that not under-eating too often and occasionally over-eating would lower your endogenous ghrelin levels, leading to a lower overall level of ghrelin receptor stimulation which would provide temporal relief from chronic stimulation.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
MK677 will stimulate ghrelin receptors even if your endogenous ghrelin production drops to nil. You could spike the degree of stimulation by dosing MK as such so as not to provide maximal stimulation of the pituitary along with dieting to manipulate natural ghrelin production but this still doesn't have any effect on the duration of stimulation from MK which seems to be the greater concern moreseo than ghrelin levels.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
what about results?
I am happy with the results, but then again I have what I consider to be realistic expectations of the outcome/results. I sleep better, recovery is not bad and I noticed a bit more vascularity that held on even after my LGD run ended. I feel like I am still getting some partitioning effects that I now attribute to the MK. Nothing "extraordinary", but a great adjunct supplement IMO. Especially after the bloat subsided.

I also bumped up to 20mg about a month or so ago.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do any compounds with similar proposed side-effects to mk-677 come to mind for anyone?

"- depression producing
- anxiety producing
- fear conditionoing producing effects of chronic stress
- potentially neurologically damaging

Over-expression of recombinant GH in the BLA does not alter fear acquisition but it does enhance long-term fear memory that is created by chronic Ghrelin."

I'm keen to read into remedies for these side-effects as I think I may be afflicted with them

shanetrain49

Awards
Was wondering if perhaps a eod or every 3 days protocol could off set these potential effects. Then at least the ghrelin receptors wouldnt be under CONSTANT stimulation.

wheyprotons

Awards
Very interested in this, I noticed a strange brain feeling and increased stress on high doses. I am susceptible to high anxiety/fear though. Also, am used to starving during weigh cuts etc. Probably have lots of preexisting stress induced changes in my brain.

I'm going to try this for a short amount of time, was originally looking for something to aid with healing after a hernia surgery and help mobilise FFA's and lower bodyfat percentage. Maybe the GHRP-2/MOD-GRF will be a better choice.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Was wondering if perhaps a eod or every 3 days protocol could off set these potential effects. Then at least the ghrelin receptors wouldnt be under CONSTANT stimulation.
Yes that's the protocol I've been running (E3D) at 20mg. It's effective in terms of providing improved pumps in training as I was seeing at an ED dose. EOD would still be too frequent IMO due to the long half life. Even dosing E3D will still see MK in circulation at much lower doses. It's all broscience. Do so at your own risk.

btur2915

Awards
Very interested in this, I noticed a strange brain feeling and increased stress on high doses. I am susceptible to high anxiety/fear though. Also, am used to starving during weigh cuts etc. Probably have lots of preexisting stress induced changes in my brain.

I'm going to try this for a short amount of time, was originally looking for something to aid with healing after a hernia surgery and help mobilise FFA's and lower bodyfat percentage. Maybe the GHRP-2/MOD-GRF will be a better choice.
ghrp2/mgf 1-29 is amazing. throw in some gh frag

shanetrain49

Awards
Yes that's the protocol I've been running (E3D) at 20mg. It's effective in terms of providing improved pumps in training as I was seeing at an ED dose. EOD would still be too frequent IMO due to the long half life. Even dosing E3D will still see MK in circulation at much lower doses. It's all broscience. Do so at your own risk.
Yeah still dont think i want to risk it at this point. Hopefully more comes out about this so we can figure out if said protocol is a safe alternative. Is there any other oral ghrelin mimickers out there with a short half life?

btur2915

Awards
Yeah still dont think i want to risk it at this point. Hopefully more comes out about this so we can figure out if said protocol is a safe alternative. Is there any other oral ghrelin mimickers out there with a short half life?
i believe anamorelin has a shorter half life but it is a fairly rare compound, and expensive. ive tried it before and it was nice but not that much better than mk and certainly not for the cost.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've kept a lookout for it and no luck. Then you've got your peptides but I honestly couldn't be arsed pinning multiple times a day for a modst increase in gh. I'd rather just run exogenous GH. For convenience vs efficacy MK677 comes out on top. There needs to be more studies on MK. For example the study citing brain detrimental effects of MK does not detail on desensitization of ghrelin receptors. I am confident this occurs to some extent as I had a lot of sides from MK in the beginning (anxiety, insomnia, feeling mentally stimulated) which dropped off when I lowered the dose. Eventually I could increase the dose and exhibit none of these sides. If desensitization is occuring this could be a good thing in terms of offsetting detrimental effects of chronic stimulation.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I've kept a lookout for it and no luck. Then you've got your peptides but I honestly couldn't be arsed pinning multiple times a day for a modst increase in gh. I'd rather just run exogenous GH. For convenience vs efficacy MK677 comes out on top. There needs to be more studies on MK. For example the study citing brain detrimental effects of MK does not detail on desensitization of ghrelin receptors. I am confident this occurs to some extent as I had a lot of sides from MK in the beginning (anxiety, insomnia, feeling mentally stimulated) which dropped off when I lowered the dose. Eventually I could increase the dose and exhibit none of these sides. If desensitization is occuring this could be a good thing in terms of offsetting detrimental effects of chronic stimulation.
But would desensitisation lead to decreased ghrelin expression from endogenous sources, and thus decreased hgh, in the long run once supplementation has ceased?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
The short answer is I don't know in regards to MK677 but we can theorize all we like. The body prefers a state of homeostasis and one would think that if desensitization occurs, low levels of hgh as a result of ceasing administration of mk677 may see increased sensitivity once administration of an exogenous source is ceased. It could be a case of how long desensitization has occured and if there are repercussions of prolonged down regulation of ghrelin receptors. If we draw parallels with steroids and androgen receptors we know long term use of AAS will cause down regulation of androgen receptors and also HPTA dysfunction. There could be permanent changes in regards to chronic ghrelin mimetics too. MK677 increases IGF levels to the high normal range unlike exogenous administration of HGH which can do so 10 fold or greater and AAS are also usually administered at doses that many times exceed natural production. Variations in endogenous GH secretion can be manipulated naturally through diet and such allowing for high normal levels to be achieved during a fast. All the more reason to dose MK677 infrequently. Having said that I have no side effects even at a e3d dosing protocol or a prolonged abstinence from MK677. I do wonder if this means permanent irreversible changes have taken place or my body just recognizes the compound upon reintroduction and swift down regulation of receptors occurs or both. I'll probably never know.

shanetrain49

Awards
If one could find some legit anamorelin would it bypass the possible negative side affects on the brain since its half life is only 6-7 hours compared to the 24 of mk?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If one could find some legit anamorelin would it bypass the possible negative side affects on the brain since its half life is only 6-7 hours compared to the 24 of mk?
Anamorelin does increase fat mass too so thats why Anamorelin is not interesting like MK677(which decrease fat mass)

shanetrain49

Awards
Anamorelin does increase fat mass too so thats why Anamorelin is not interesting like MK677(which decrease fat mass)
So are you not concerned with the possible negative effects mk677 has on the brain?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If chronic ghrelin agonists are :
- depression producing
- anxiety producing
- fear conditioning, producing effects of chronic stress
Can anyone suggest ways to undo any damage done?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have such a great sense of euphoria and well being the next day after dosing at night at 12.5mg. Hunger is under control this dosing method. 2 days on 1 off.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If chronic ghrelin agonists are :
- depression producing
- anxiety producing
- fear conditioning, producing effects of chronic stress
Can anyone suggest ways to undo any damage done?
I would say:
-fasting
-avoiding inflammatory foods/flood body with nutrients/fix deficiencies
-high omega 3 and other saturated fat
-meditating
-breath work

All these can help increase neurogenesis.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Serious question...if one were to take 100-400mg of 7 keto dhea along side 25 mg Mk677 daily. Would the lower coritsol levels brought about by the 7 keto benefit or hinder the effects of mk677?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think you have to worry about any potential limiting effects of the MK 677, but they both lower cortisol levels. .

Our "Veinquish" has 200mg of 7-keto, and I am studying MA's MK 677 which is a capped form of MK with a few nice ancillaries to enrich the experience, of which Magnesium / Zinc / Melatonin / Selenium are there with Vitamin D3. I think they compliment one another well and both are for long term use for maximizing their benefits.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So are you not concerned with the possible negative effects mk677 has on the brain?
No...because it's silly. That article was written with an agenda. Let's just leave it at that.

Regardless, the study itself, aside from being highly speculative, does not propose a risk profile nearly a dramatic as the one Dat tries to imply. Going by Dat's commentary alone one might think that MK-677 is going to cause freakin' Alzheimer's! LOL.

Let me ask you a question. How many people have you heard say that MK-677 caused them to experience an increase in fear? About none? Yeah, that sounds about right. None. Please allow me to simplify what is being proposed here...and as I do, look at how far this article is reaching to come to this conclusion. It's absurd.

The proposal here is that long-acting ghrelin agonists like MK-677 have the potential to increase fear-learning and as a result, they may increase the occurrence of fear within one's life. However, if the individual isn't actually experiencing an increase in fear (which is something we can subjectively evaluate ourselves), then the entire argument falls on its head. Why? Because in order for the whole "MK-677 damages neuronal functioning thing" to carry any weight, the individual must experience so much fear, so frequently that it actually causes a significant, chronic stress response...and this stress response must be so bad that it leads to stress-induced neuronal degeneration and disease. Basically, he is saying that "MK-677 will stress you out to death".

I'm sorry, but for most of us, MK is the least of our worries when it comes to stress. Aside from the fact that no one in the bodybuilding community (to my knowledge) has ever even reported "fear" as a side effect of MK-677, there is no way in hell that MK-677 increases fear to such a great degree that it would become a serious health risk. For most people (more like everyone), I would think that something like their job, finances, relationships, etc...are responsible for a lot more stress in their lives than their nightly MK-677 capsule.

But hey...when there is a vested financial interest at stake, swaying the opinions of large masses of people towards a certain belief is not uncommon in this industry, especially when the individual is known to make a living off that same corner of the industry. This becomes especially easy to accomplish when the person doing the writing is a highly educated scientist who can fool 99.99% of the population with a single, well-written article...simply because the majority of readers are not educated enough on the subject matter to challenge what is being proposed.

As I see it, this article is really stretching to come to its conclusion...and the long-term implication is no less disingenuous.

Remember, the writer of this piece was responsible for leading the entire bodybuilding community astray for years with the claim that long-acting GH releasers like CJC-1295 DAC were ineffective in comparison shorter-acting versions...simply because they lacked the "pulse". Remember the dreaded "GH bleed", everyone? Yeah, well after several years of wasting our time we finally learned that Dat was wrong all along and now pretty much everyone acknowledges that the most powerful and effective combinations of peptides/secretagogues revolve around the use of long-acting compounds, such as MK-677 and CJC-1295 DAC. In fact, MK-677 and CJC-1295 DAC is widely accepted as the single most powerful GH/IGF-1 elevating combo available.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No...because it's silly. That article was written with an agenda. Let's just leave it at that.

Regardless, the study itself, aside from being highly speculative, does not propose a risk profile nearly a dramatic as the one Dat tries to imply. Going by Dat's commentary alone one might think that MK-677 is going to cause freakin' Alzheimer's! LOL.

Let me ask you a question. How many people have you heard say that MK-677 caused them to experience an increase in fear? About none? Yeah, that sounds about right. None. Please allow me to simplify what is being proposed here...and as I do, look at how far this article is reaching to come to this conclusion. It's absurd.

The proposal here (from what I understand; someone please correct me if I'm wrong) is that long-acting ghrelin agonists like MK-677 have the potential to increase fear-learning and as a result, they may increase the occurrence of fear within one's life. However, if the individual isn't actually experiencing an increase in fear (which is something we can subjectively evaluate ourselves), then the entire argument falls on its head. Why? Because in order for the whole "MK-677 damages neuronal functioning thing" to carry any weight, the individual must experience so much fear, so frequently that it actually causes a significant, chronic stress response...and this stress response must be so bad that it leads to stress-induced neuronal degeneration and disease. Basically, he is saying that "MK-677 will stress you out to death".

I'm sorry, but for most of us, MK is the least of our worries when it comes to stress. Aside from the fact that no one in the bodybuilding community (to my knowledge) has ever even reported "fear" as a side effect of MK-677, there is no way in hell that MK-677 increases fear to such a great degree that it would become a serious health risk. For most people (more like everyone), I would think that something like their job, finances, relationships, etc...are responsible for a lot more stress in their lives than their nightly MK-677 capsule.

But hey...when there is a vested financial interest at stake, swaying the opinions of large masses of people towards a certain belief is not uncommon in this industry, especially when the individual is known to make a living off that same corner of the industry. This becomes especially easy to accomplish when the person doing the writing is a highly educated scientist who can fool 99.99% of the population with a single, well-written article...simply because the majority of readers are not educated enough on the subject matter to challenge what is being proposed.

As I see it, this article is really stretching to come to its conclusion...and the long-term implication is no less disingenuous.

Remember, the writer of this piece was responsible for leading the entire bodybuilding community astray for years with the claim that long-acting GH releasers like CJC-1295 DAC were ineffective in comparison shorter-acting versions...simply because they lacked the "pulse". Remember the dreaded "GH bleed", everyone? Yeah, well after several years of wasting our time we finally learned that Dat was wrong all along and now pretty much everyone acknowledges that the most powerful and effective combinations of peptides/secretagogues revolve around the use of long-acting compounds, such as MK-677 and CJC-1295 DAC. In fact, MK-677 and CJC-1295 DAC is widely accepted as the single most powerful GH/IGF-1 elevating combo available.
Thanks for the info . During my run of mk however, I was exposed to high levels of stress which had an unusual effect on me, inducing symptoms reminiscent of Alzheimer's and chronic stress. Two months on from ending my cycle and the symptoms are alleviating although my cognitive function still feels impaired.
I've only read a few accounts of similar occurrences and so they aren't common. That said, I would advise people to be cautious, to destress whilst on mk, and to discuss similar experiences and concerns

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info . During my run of mk however, I was exposed to high levels of stress which had an unusual effect on me, inducing symptoms reminiscent of Alzheimer's and chronic stress. Two months on from ending my cycle and the symptoms are alleviating although my cognitive function still feels impaired.
I've only read a few accounts of similar occurrences and so they aren't common. That said, I would advise people to be cautious, to destress whilst on mk, and to discuss similar experiences and concerns
It's great that people like you report these possible side effects like these so people can be aware and make the most informed decision about using.

On a side note, sustained/high levels of stress alone could be the culprit of you side effects. Just a thought. Are you used to having periods of very high sustained stress and this time on MK it was just different?

Thanks for sharing

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's great that people like you report these possible side effects like these so people can be aware and make the most informed decision about using.

On a side note, sustained/high levels of stress alone could be the culprit of you side effects. Just a thought. Are you used to having periods of very high sustained stress and this time on MK it was just different?

Thanks for sharing
This time was just different. The one other outstanding factor is that I became suppressed from running lgd whilst on the mk which decreased my confidence, increased anxiety and induced lethargy. All of which would've exacerbated the stress
The majority of the similar cases I've read also involved running lgd

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This time was just different. The one other outstanding factor is that I became suppressed from running lgd whilst on the mk which decreased my confidence, increased anxiety and induced lethargy. All of which would've exacerbated the stress
The majority of the similar cases I've read also involved running lgd
Yeah a lot of factors in play to determine what came from the mk

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Really?

It sounds like it's the stress in your life that caused the problem...not the MK. Trying to potentially blame MK for Alzheimer's-like symptoms when you just admitted you were experiencing major stress in other areas of your life is like someone trying to blame the single cigarette they smoked for their newly diagnosed lung cancer, even though they work in a coal mine. It's absurd.

I am not saying this is what you are doing, but placing ANY blame on the MK when you don't even KNOW if it caused you any stress is ridiculous, especially in light of all the other KNOWN stressors you were experiencing.

Remember, the study isn't saying that MK itself impairs brain function. It is saying that MK can possibly cause an increase in "fear"...and that this increase in fear can lead to an increase in "stress"...and that this increase in stress can lea to an increased stress "response"....and that this increases stress response can lead to cognitive impairment.

Therefore, if the MK isn't making you afraid, then it isn't increasing stress...and if it isn't increasing stress, then it isn't causing stress response...and if it isn't causing a stress response, then it isn't causing cognitive impairment.

Don't you guys see what Dat is doing here? He purposely twisted this thing up using a fancy sounding scientific explanation just to make you think that MK is somehow going to cause serious brain damage. For one, he was hoping you guys weren't smart enough to properly interpret the study...and just to make sure you didn't come to the correct conclusion, he further convoluted the study's meaning by adding his own thoughts to the article...and he got just what he wanted, which is guys saying "oh no, maybe I shouldn't buy MK because it might give me Alzheimer's"

But why would he do that? Of course, it couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that he is trying to bring to market the ONLY orally active alternative (that no one else currently sells), right? I mean, what better way to boost your potential future sales than to attack the ONLY competition standing in your way--MK-677.

Like I said before, this wouldn't be the first time.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks for sharing
Possible side effect? Please read my post above.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Possible side effect? Please read my post above.
I read your post and you're kinda coming off unprofessional. Even if you don't like a post by someone, you should maintain a less aggressive stance and instead approach it with couth. It will go a lot further in the eyes of your potential/current customer. I already brought it to his attention that it's not really possible to attribute his issues to the mk. I don't know you and you don't know me but I'm just giving you some honest feedback. I've actually told multiple people about your mk product and plan on purchasing a substantial amount once I'm done with my current peptides. Just some advice from one businessman to another.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read your post and you're kinda coming off unprofessional. Even if you don't like a post by someone, you should maintain a less aggressive stance and instead approach it with couth. It will go a lot further in the eyes of your potential/current customer. I already brought it to his attention that it's not really possible to attribute his issues to the mk. I don't know you and you don't know me but I'm just giving you some honest feedback. I've actually told multiple people about your mk product and plan on purchasing a substantial amount once I'm done with my current peptides. Just some advice from one businessman to another.
I am just naturally blunt, but not trying to be rude. Sometimes this works in my favor--other times not. Also, I post so much online (many hours every day) that sometimes I am just trying to get right to the point. Still, sorry I came off the wrong way.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
MK makes me super depressed, but works very well. I believe that it ****s with the brain big time. I use it for a max of two weeks at a time every few months. More than two weeks and I go right down the tubes..

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love mk results but throws me off. But will try again, will look into your product Mike at half dose and see what happens. For me I appreciate all the knowledge that you have brought Mike.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really?

It sounds like it's the stress in your life that caused the problem...not the MK. Trying to potentially blame MK for Alzheimer's-like symptoms when you just admitted you were experiencing major stress in other areas of your life is like someone trying to blame the single cigarette they smoked for their newly diagnosed lung cancer, even though they work in a coal mine. It's absurd.

I am not saying this is what you are doing, but placing ANY blame on the MK when you don't even KNOW if it caused you any stress is ridiculous, especially in light of all the other KNOWN stressors you were experiencing.

Remember, the study isn't saying that MK itself impairs brain function. It is saying that MK can possibly cause an increase in "fear"...and that this increase in fear can lead to an increase in "stress"...and that this increase in stress can lea to an increased stress "response"....and that this increases stress response can lead to cognitive impairment.

Therefore, if the MK isn't making you afraid, then it isn't increasing stress...and if it isn't increasing stress, then it isn't causing stress response...and if it isn't causing a stress response, then it isn't causing cognitive impairment.

Don't you guys see what Dat is doing here? He purposely twisted this thing up using a fancy sounding scientific explanation just to make you think that MK is somehow going to cause serious brain damage. For one, he was hoping you guys weren't smart enough to properly interpret the study...and just to make sure you didn't come to the correct conclusion, he further convoluted the study's meaning by adding his own thoughts to the article...and he got just what he wanted, which is guys saying "oh no, maybe I shouldn't buy MK because it might give me Alzheimer's"

But why would he do that? Of course, it couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that he is trying to bring to market the ONLY orally active alternative (that no one else currently sells), right? I mean, what better way to boost your potential future sales than to attack the ONLY competition standing in your way--MK-677.

Like I said before, this wouldn't be the first time.
I've been unclear. To expand upon what I've said, I've been experiencing a significant amount of inhibiting fear which has hindered my ability to deal with the stressors. The consistency of the fear could be deemed obsessive. Even though the stressors have primarily passed, the fear is ongoing.

It's possible that the OP may have a vested interested but my own conclusions from reading the study are in line with my experiences.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
this boy ( u_e_s_i ) is 21 years old more likely not developed fully yet , in his age he shouldn't use anything what can potentially mess with his hormones especially mk this stuff is for older players.....

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MK makes me super depressed, but works very well. I believe that it ****s with the brain big time. I use it for a max of two weeks at a time every few months. More than two weeks and I go right down the tubes..
That has NOTHING to do with what the study was talking about. MK can cause lethargy, which can lead to depression in some users...just like SD, Anadrol, etc.

The study was talking about something completely different, such as MK possibly increasing fear, which can potentially increase stress, which can increase the stress response, etc.

Going by this logic I guess half the steroids available cause brain damage to.

Now, there is no doubt that ALL hormones have an effect on the brain, but depression has nothing to do with what the study was talking about.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been unclear. To expand upon what I've said, I've been experiencing a significant amount of inhibiting fear which has hindered my ability to deal with the stressors. The consistency of the fear could be deemed obsessive. Even though the stressors have primarily passed, the fear is ongoing.

It's possible that the OP may have a vested interested but my own conclusions from reading the study are in line with my experiences.
OK, so now it wasn't that MK caused you stress, it was that is caused "inhibiting" fear, which just so happens to be the EXACT same kind of fear the study talks about? That's a pretty important point to forget, being that the entire study was based on that.

I'll take your word for it that you forgot to say the ONLY thing that made your experience potentially relevant, but my point still stands. Massive life stress (which you admitted to having), is known to produce the EXACT same effect...and to a FAR greater degree than a capsule of MK (which MK hasn't even been proven to cause).

Like I said before..."tying to blame MK for Alzheimer's-like symptoms when you just admitted you were experiencing major stress in other areas of your life is like someone trying to blame the single cigarette they smoked for their newly diagnosed lung cancer, even though they work in a coal mine. It's absurd."

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my third bottle of Mike's MK.
I take it every day and I am not depressed or does it make me scared.

I didn't even read that report and I just think it's rediculous

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I need to give it another go. Too many benefits.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying it as well. Stacking it with a few things

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Been on MK for many months now, no fear or "additional" stress from it, and right now my life has tons of "external", personal stress, both financial and medical (family member, and related to the financial stress). However, even while taking MK, I do not feel that it is making it harder to handle the stress, if anything I think it might be helping to sleep, which in turn is helping me to handle the day to day affects of the stress. But, as everyone is different, take my experiences with a grain of salt.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I just wanted to ask this. I definitely want to give mk-677 a shot. I am one of the more cautious users. Took me months to give mk-2866 a shot. I just want to ask 2 questions now, and these questions are honest, and not under the guise of discouragement. Question 1 being if trials started for SARMS in 1997, why hasn't something like mk677 been approved if nobody documented bad effects? Secondly is what I learned from SARMS is exogenous stimulus (AAS included) cause some form of suppressive function which tends to be testosterone. Your hypothalamus secretes the "Growth hormone release hormone" which then signals the pituitary to pulse every 3-5 hours normally varied by the individual.

So is It possible an exogenous GH secreter like mk-677 would suppress the hypothalamus from releasing said hormone? This would cause GH problems later in life. I can't verify any of this of course, and am just bringing it up for the more knowledgable users to let me know the findings. I appreciate anything. I have some on hand right now, but haven't used it yet.

Just asking, 25 year old male here.