Loneyboy's DMZ Log

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Yah that TREST is going to pound that Gyno. It will make it worse for sure.

I have a little going on before so I'll probably never run TREST.

I'm very dry though. I am running AM1CARE PRO right now and I think the Arimistane is really helping this cycle.

All the stuff in my cycle is dry though.
Yeah, realized for sure this run that trest isn't for me. anyone want to buy some dermatrest? only 3 pumps missing! haha.

Do you think i should bump my letro to 2.5mg, leave it at 1.25mg, or just stop it entirely?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
LEG DAY! LET'S FCK ING KILL IT BOYS!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah buddy!! Was for me today as well...killed it!! Update once or twice a week my a$$. Haha

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Yeah buddy!! Was for me today as well...killed it!! Update once or twice a week my a$$. Haha
Haha yeah, turned out I wanted to update it each time I checked the site, which apparently is a lot. Oh well.

fordmandiesel

Awards
i would say save letro for after, im pretty sensitive when it comes to estrogen sideffects myself, wet compounds i get flare ups pretty quick and have to use nolva, but ive done epistane solo and a dmz solo run never needed anything during cycle, pct was an OTC supp + nolva tapering down usually works pretty good for me.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
i would say save letro for after, im pretty sensitive when it comes to estrogen sideffects myself, wet compounds i get flare ups pretty quick and have to use nolva, but ive done epistane solo and a dmz solo run never needed anything during cycle, pct was an OTC supp + nolva tapering down usually works pretty good for me.
how did you calm down anything that did flare up? I'm thinking maybe another week of 1.25mg ED letro, just to see if puffiness goes down somewhat, then leave it off until PCT, at which point I'm gonna just blast it with 2.5mg ED. saying goodbye to my libido for the next few months probably lol. oh well, I find when i get low libido, my game gets a lot better. kinda strange

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
DAY 24
Weight: 179.6 (+13.8)
Workout: 3x5 Squats

Highlights:
Squats 235x5, 275x5, 315x3 PR (wanted 5, failed coming out of the hole)
Front Paused Squats 225x3, 185x5
Close Stance Hack Squat 3 Plates x8
Some heavy calf and forearm work at the end. great day, little long.

Really trying to bring my outer sweep up, if anyone has any suggestions for that, let me know. Right now I'm just close stancing most of my accessory movements. Also trying to really gain some width in my lats, or just overall lat size in general, anyone have anything good for that? nbshazeezee?

184 consistently at the gym now, probably gonna go up to 190 and then begin a recomp, staying at 190 and just leaning out. I can't see 190 being too far away. My strength is really my main focus.

fordmandiesel

Awards
how did you calm down anything that did flare up? I'm thinking maybe another week of 1.25mg ED letro, just to see if puffiness goes down somewhat, then leave it off until PCT, at which point I'm gonna just blast it with 2.5mg ED. saying goodbye to my libido for the next few months probably lol. oh well, I find when i get low libido, my game gets a lot better. kinda strange
Ive only had to do it once my first cycle was a dbol solo run I wasnt really educated to well at the time, 6 week cycle week 5 had flare up i used 10mg of nolva EOD and it worked good took care of it right away until pct i went into dosing nolva at 20/20/10/10

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
DAY 25
Weight: 180.4 (+14.6)
Workout: 3x3 Bench

Highlights:
BB Bench 175x3, 205x3, 225x3 PR
huge pump in both chest and triceps. Great day.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I find that when I'm "on" all my games skyrocket haha.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
DAY 26
Weight: 178.6 (+12.8)
Workout: 3x3 Deadlifts

Highlights:
Deadlifts 295x3, 335x3, 375x3 PR, 405x1 PR, 425x1(!) Huge PR
Spent so much time deadlifting I didn't have much left, ended up with some FST-7 DB rows with 85s, 4 sets of wide-grip pulldowns, 3 sets of cable rows, and some FST-7 cable curls to finish it off. Great workout.
Lower bodyweight today, but calories and sleep have been off the last two days. hoping to get it back in line quickly. glad to see it didn't affect the workout too much. going to see if i can upload the videos of the deads to youtube.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
405x1
[video=youtube;bSvI_IhA2ek]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSvI_IhA2ek[/video]
you can tell it was a huge mental block on the first attempt, as the second was smooth as hell.

425x1
[video=youtube;slF20vgQcIc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slF20vgQcIc[/video]
looks like i could have even gone up higher, but from what it felt, i don't think it would have been a good idea.

pretty funny, found a picture on my phone today from March 2nd, 2014, and its of the scale at my gym reading 158. recently its been 184 steady, so about a 26 pound gain in 50 weeks. lets keep the party rolling haha.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
DAY 26 Weight: 178.6 (+12.8) Workout: 3x3 Deadlifts Highlights: Deadlifts 295x3, 335x3, 375x3 PR, 405x1 PR, 425x1(!) Huge PR Spent so much time deadlifting I didn't have much left, ended up with some FST-7 DB rows with 85s, 4 sets of wide-grip pulldowns, 3 sets of cable rows, and some FST-7 cable curls to finish it off. Great workout. Lower bodyweight today, but calories and sleep have been off the last two days. hoping to get it back in line quickly. glad to see it didn't affect the workout too much. going to see if i can upload the videos of the deads to youtube.
Great work mate!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Excellent work man. Form intact.
Thanks man. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between your form failing and certain muscles straining. That's why I find it a great help to film, because in my mind those were both slow and crappy reps, and in the video they look damn clean haha

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
DAY 27
Weight: 178.2 (+12.4)
Workout: 3x3 OHP

Highlights:
OHP 125x3, 145x3, 165x2+1 PR
Was supposed to get 160x3, felt ambitious so I went for 165. Probably would have hit 160x3 but a big PR nonetheless. Short workout in between shifts today, still got a great pump. Trying to bring up my traps, just all around size, so I threw in some multi-angle shrugs. Looking good with a pump, love to see how I'll look in a few weeks haha

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
DAY 28
Weight: 179.0 (+13.2)
Workout: Rest Day

Rest day, gotta catch up on sleep and calories. Back into routine tomorrow.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
DAY 29
Weight: 179.8 (+14.0)
Workout: 3x3 Squats

Highlights:
Squat 260x3, 295x3, 335x3 PR
Did some heavy SLDL, then some high volume accessory work, finished with calves and forearms.
Funny, 335 was the highest my squat got last run, and I had to hit it for 1 just 2 workouts ago (about 9 days). So in about 9 days I took my all-time and current 1RM and turned it into my 3RM. It seems like the turnaround is about the same for all the other lifts as well, OHP being the hardest to progress, however.

Got a buddy to critique my physique today and he brought up some good points: my posture is pretty bad overall, leading to slumped shoulders, rounded back, slightly distended belly, but we also determined that my back was quite underdeveloped compared to the rest of me, so i think I'm gonna have to focus a lot on making each and every back day the best it can be. My back strength isn't too bad, but the tightness in the front of my body really takes a lot away from my physique. Definitely need to get a great all-around back routine in place.
Rhadam, you seem to know a lot about targeting weak points, judging from your physique. do you have any input for me to fix my posture and bring up my back?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
DAY 30
Weight: 178.8 (+13.0)
Workout: 5/3/1 Bench

Highlights:
BB Bench 195x5, 215x3, 245x1 Huge PR (Previous best ever was 230) slow rep but a rep nonetheless.
DB Incline 70x10x3 slower reps today, i think i like medium tempo better, though. i can move more weight for more reps, and i think that that is more important in the long term.
Weighted Dips, FST-7 Pushdowns, and some incline skull crushers for triceps.
massive pump today, looked great.
Gonna start to focus a little less on chest and more on triceps, as they are a little out of proportion as is. sadly, didn't get abs in today, but ill probably add some in on back day tomorrow. calories are back on point, 5027 yesterday and ~4900 today. just need to get my 8+ hours and the gains shall continue.haven gained any more weight in the last few days, but strength gains haven't slowed at all.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sheesh.... 5000+ Cal's!

I'm 250 so when bulking I eat big like that but DAMNIT if its not hard as hell eating that many clean calories....

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Sheesh.... 5000+ Cal's!

I'm 250 so when bulking I eat big like that but DAMNIT if its not hard as hell eating that many clean calories....
haha yeah, and i actually plug them in and weigh them, so I'm not just guessing. honestly, the days i get 5k, not all of them are "clean" (hate that word), but i don't eat like this all the time, and i figure its better to do when your body is actually gonna use the calories. i don't really want to imagine what I'm gonna be eating when i hit 200. cutting on ~3500 is nice, though. my metabolism just seems to adapt quickly. i have to add calories consistently or my gains slow down dramatically.

my diet today, for example:
2 cups 2% milk
3 scoops whey
4 waffles
1/4 cup of syrup
2 tsp becel

2 cans tuna
4 tbsp miracle whip
10 tacquitos
1 pepsi

1 can pork and beans
2 beef wieners
2 cups 2% milk
4 scoops real gains

Calories: 4908
Fat: 182g
Carbs: 518g
Fiber: 37g
Sugar: 165g
Protein: 318g

I find my struggle is getting carbs high enough while keeping fats low enough. my protein was really high today, too. gotta love fitting 4900 cals into 3 meals though lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pretty much do this once a week. Not so worried about keeping it clean, as I keep it clean every other day. But I shoot for 4500-5000 cals and 500 carbs. Not concerned with protein or fat just for 1 day. Lots of oatmeal, pancakes, and cereal.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I pretty much do this once a week. Not so worried about keeping it clean, as I keep it clean every other day. But I shoot for 4500-5000 cals and 500 carbs. Not concerned with protein or fat just for 1 day. Lots of oatmeal, pancakes, and cereal.
Lol I try to do this every day. When bulking I worry about calories first, then macros, then the nutrient density of the foods I'm putting in my body.
Yesterday was an example of a pretty bad day, no McDonald's though, which is a recurring theme on my high cal days. A good day for me is about 4500 cals, and all of it comes from high fibre, low sugar carbs, and lots of lean meats and poultry. If I can get vegetables in, that's a bonus, but that's usually only at dinner. I throw in some controlled labs greens not to replace, but to try and slightly offset my lack of vegetables when bulking.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Pancakes for the win! I always felt hypoglycemic after hitting a triple stack just a few hours later tho.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
DAY 31
Weight: 180.6 (+14.8)
Workout: 5/3/1 Dead

Highlights:
Miscalculated my Training Max today. Thought it was 450, it was actually supposed to be 430.
Deadlift rep scheme: 75%x5, 85%x3, 95%x1
Attempted: 335x5, 385x3, 425x1
Corrected: 325x5, 365x3, 405x1
Achieved: 335x5, 385x1+1+1, 425x0

Realized after all my sets that i accidentally bumped my training max by 30 pounds instead of 10, and ruined my deadlifts for the day. headaches and back pumps were absolutely devastating today too, so water must be low. got to try and bump that up. also gonna go pick up some taurine. rest of the workout was great. finally found something that targets my lats and mid trap like i want it to.
my proposed back day:
deadlifts x3
small deficit speed deadlifts x2
db row x3
wide grip pulldown SS reverse grip pulldown x4
cable row (high intention) x3
dorian yates row (mid intention) x3
straight arm pulldown (lat intention) x3
hammer curls x2
incline curls x2
preacher or spider curls x2

Cals were lower today, needed a bit of a break. sleep was brutal yesterday, ~5 hours. starting to figure out how to pull everything into line so i think its just gonna get better and better from here on out.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which of those exercises targets the area you specified? Love stiff arm pull downs for lats.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Which of those exercises targets the area you specified? Love stiff arm pull downs for lats.
Word! I like switching up the handle. These usually end up being the pump exercise for me. I usually start with heavy rows, move to pull ups, then pulley machines.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
All of the exercises are meant to target the weak points. Basically I have a few I place the intention on my mid trap, and then a few others I focus on Lat width and thickness. None of the exercises targets both, but the overall workout really fatigues the areas I want it to.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Word! I like switching up the handle. These usually end up being the pump exercise for me. I usually start with heavy rows, move to pull ups, then pulley machines.
I find after deads and rows I have the strength for maybe one good set of pull ups, so I stick to cables for my pulldowns after the first two moves.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
I can row and deadlift crazy weights, but I can't do pull ups to save my life. Kai Greene always starts with pull ups, I would be afraid I couldn't pull the heavy weight if I started with pull ups.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I can row and deadlift crazy weights, but I can't do pull ups to save my life. Kai Greene always starts with pull ups, I would be afraid I couldn't pull the heavy weight if I started with pull ups.
Yeah you definitely have to prioritize for goals. I train deadlifts for strength and everything else for size so I put deads first, and then use some nice light weight for everything else

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
DAY 32
Weight: 181.2 (+15.4)
Workout: 5/3/1 OHP

Highlights:
OHP 135x5, 155x3, 175x1 PR
Side raise SS front raise x4
Face pull SS DB rear debt raise x3
incline bench shrugs SS standing plate shrugs x3

Huge pump, huge weights. Almost at that bodyweight OHP. OHP felt strong as fuk today too, it was unreal. No hesitation whatsoever. Great sleep last night, 5500 cals today. There's no stopping the gain train! Pants and shirts fitting way too tight now. Mobility in my work dress shirt is pretty bad lol, lots of comments on "looking jacked" haha. I still see a lot of improvement to be made. Hopefully tomorrow goes just as well, looking for 355 on squats I think! Little nervous haha

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much time have u got left on this run? Making some niiiiice progress.....

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Nice gains so far. 15 pounds is a huge milestone to hit!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
How much time have u got left on this run? Making some niiiiice progress.....
24 days I think. Yeah man, the consistency is real nice. DMZ is always dependable for me it seems.

Nice gains so far. 15 pounds is a huge milestone to hit!
Thanks man! Yeah, feels good! Saw 185 on the scale for the first time ever yesterday (not morning weight) and it's a pretty big number! Strange how the closer you get to your goals, the more badly you want to hit them haha

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Thanks man! Yeah, feels good! Saw 185 on the scale for the first time ever yesterday (not morning weight) and it's a pretty big number! Strange how the closer you get to your goals, the more badly you want to hit them haha
Absolutely. And once you hit that goal, you wanna push past it. 190 isn't too far out of reach. I'm sure you'll get there. Keeping pushing. Can't wait to check back as you inch closer

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Absolutely. And once you hit that goal, you wanna push past it. 190 isn't too far out of reach. I'm sure you'll get there. Keeping pushing. Can't wait to check back as you inch closer
Definitely, man! The goal is to get as high as possible! I'm graphing my cals and morning weight in excel with a best fit line (predicting where I'll get to), and it says I should hit 190 morning weight by the end day 48ish. So my new goal is 195 morning weight I guess... Might put on some more fat, but that will always come off. Almost nice to need a reason to cut, just so I can drop my cals haha.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
About to go hit a new 1RM attempt on squats, you know I gotta kill it!

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Definitely, man! The goal is to get as high as possible! I'm graphing my cals and morning weight in excel with a best fit line (predicting where I'll get to), and it says I should hit 190 morning weight by the end day 48ish. So my new goal is 195 morning weight I guess... Might put on some more fat, but that will always come off. Almost nice to need a reason to cut, just so I can drop my cals haha.
Good thinking here and good progress! That fat will come off! Get big!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
DAY 33
Weight: 181.0 (+15.2)
Workout: 5/3/1 Squat

Highlights:
Squats 285x5, 325x3, 360x1 PR this is a huge PR, my highest of all time is 335x1, and I just absolutely blew that out of the water. I'll throw the video up on youtube and link it in the next post. Depth was good, speed was slow.

Pause Squats x2
Deficit Stiff-Leg Deadlifts x3
Close Stance Hack Squat x3
Lying Ham Curl x2
Leg Extension x2

Typically I'll do seated ham curls for 2 sets and then I'll throw in calves and forearms but I ran out of time today. I really need to fit in my abs, calves, and forearms training.

Cals today: ~4400
Gym weight: 184.5

Starting to lower protein a little, and bump carbs, trying to see what sort of effect it has. I think protein of about 250g and carbs of about 550g is optimal for me, though.

Back to 3x5 next wave, excited for the higher repetitions again (maxing out makes me slightly worried about injuries, especially when my weights are jumping 15-30 pounds). Gonna bench tomorrow, hopefully I can get some good sleep in tonight.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Here it is, 360x1 Squat at 181 morning weight. So fkn close to the double bodyweight squat.

[video=youtube;HZaF9LChBq4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZaF9LChBq4[/video]

Slow but still got it. Any advice for my sticking point in the middle?

stillchillin

Awards
Yea really be proud man, i prolly cant even unrack 360 without being smashed lol. Gj man.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys! Really appreciate all the support. Bodyweight down slightly today, seems to be that my bodyweight fluctuates depending on the calories 2 days before, so tomorrow and the next day should be up a lot haha. Going to hit some chest in between shifts, just have to eat and take my dose