wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Morning weight 209lb
Superdrol in full effect. I remember this feeling in my gut haha. Appetite is still holding strong, I might even be hungrier so I’m just gonna eat as much as possible until I can’t to keep the weight higher before pct. Mood has been a rollercoaster, which as a single man was fine but being married is a different story. Also, libido comes and goes but definitely is much worse. All these things were considered prior so I’ll get through it. Taking a rest day to do some home repairs in the a/c portion of the house. Tomorrow is bench and I’m excited.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dose that androsterone and 3AD before you need to fulfill your marital duties, that’s my best advice. And keep taking the P5p

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Drop that androsterone and 3AD before you need to fulfill your marital duties, that’s my best advice. And keep taking the P5p
Haven’t started androsterone but I can drop the 3ad. I’m still taking all the same supports and plan on it until pct.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haven’t started androsterone but I can drop the 3ad. I’m still taking all the same supports and plan on it until pct.
Oh shoot, sorry - I meant drop it as in, hit it/take it/dose it. I’ll edit my post since now I see how that would be confusing.

Androsterone and 3AD will help drive sexual function for a little bit.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh shoot, sorry - I meant drop it as in, hit it/take it/dose it. I’ll edit my post since now I see how that would be confusing.

Androsterone and 3AD will help drive sexual function for a little bit.
Oh awesome! I can add 500mg androsterone starting today. Up the 3ad to 100mg?
Here’s what I got going on currently
75mg hdrol
15mg sd
75mg 3ad
300mg pstanz

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh awesome! I can add 500mg androsterone starting today. Up the 3ad to 100mg?
Here’s what I got going on currently
75mg hdrol
15mg sd
75mg 3ad
300mg pstanz
Yes on the 3AD, that’s what I prefer it at. You’ll have to experiment with androsterone because it’s been years since I have used any. I did love it, I do recall that.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes on the 3AD, that’s what I prefer it at. You’ll have to experiment with androsterone because it’s been years since I have used any. I did love it, I do recall that.
Cool let’s see how this thing pans out. I’m pumped I don’t feel horrible so I think I can tolerate the sd no problem

ssg11111

ssg11111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hope they treat you well brother, following along (y) Those things were insane strength in a bottle.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today was singles day on the bench. I dedicate this one to @ZOO. Haven’t hit 3 plates this clean in idk how long. Dropped a cap of sd about an hour before the session. Here’s the protocol for the rest of this thing. Sd dose might go up depending how I feel
Hdrol 75-100mg
Sdrol 15-30mg
Pstanz 300mg
3ad 100mg
Androsterone 500mg

I also picked up a 45lb kettlebell for $40 today.

Bench
5x110/140
3x165
5x205
3x235
1x260/275/295/315
8x260
10x205
5x205
10x205

Incline
10x135
5x185/205x2
2x225

Pec dec flyes 30 reps
Tricep extensions 30 reps

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning weight 209lb
Superdrol in full effect. I remember this feeling in my gut haha. Appetite is still holding strong, I might even be hungrier so I’m just gonna eat as much as possible until I can’t to keep the weight higher before pct. Mood has been a rollercoaster, which as a single man was fine but being married is a different story. Also, libido comes and goes but definitely is much worse. All these things were considered prior so I’ll get through it. Taking a rest day to do some home repairs in the a/c portion of the house. Tomorrow is bench and I’m excited.
Appetite in full eve fever until week 3. That’s when I stop eating but still get stronger

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@ZOO your first comment when I started this blast was something along the lines of bench for me

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, my memory sucks and I was trying to make a funny.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you I appreciate that. This has definitely been more of physique blast then strength which is cool
Word up! I definitely feel like you’ve got that look going on where women would take notice and salivate if you were at a pool and took your shirt off. How’s the wifey feel about the changes?

I know for me, when the RAD and S23 was coursing through my veins, she kept making comments about how good I looked. That was nice. Now I’m fluffy lol
IMG_1564.JPG

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Word up! I definitely feel like you’ve got that look going on where women would take notice and salivate if you were at a pool and took your shirt off. How’s the wifey feel about the changes?

I know for me, when the RAD and S23 was coursing through my veins, she kept making comments about how good I looked. That was nice. Now I’m fluffy lol View attachment 206405
Wife doesn’t like the muscular look. I’ve got her used to it over time though haha. Now she says you look good as hell but I don’t want you looking like Ronnie Coleman haha. She’s more into the Stoltman brothers!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Happy 4th guys. Got a lot going on here with work. Had a string of good luck yesterday and have some exciting opportunities coming my way. On a not so positive note, the dishwasher at my work has a prison mentality and came out his neck at me last night. I didn’t resort to violence but the whole kitchen got quiet and was ready to record when I answered back. Not proud of that but at least he knows im not a punk. Became quiet as a mouse with his head slumped when I didn’t back down. I will not lose my job over some goon though.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy 4th guys. Got a lot going on here with work. Had a string of good luck yesterday and have some exciting opportunities coming my way. On a not so positive note, the dishwasher at my work has a prison mentality and came out his neck at me last night. I didn’t resort to violence but the whole kitchen got quiet and was ready to record when I answered back. Not proud of that but at least he knows im not a punk. Became quiet as a mouse with his head slumped when I didn’t back down. I will not lose my job over some goon though.
Yes, Happy 4th! I had some good luck yesterday as well….I will touch on that in my log.

It took me a minute to realize it wasn’t an actual appliance at work that was acting up and pushing your buttons :LOL:. Well, it’s good that you showed him who’s boss. Some people need that….especially goons!

And the occasional appliance I might add

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There’s always men in this world looking to take advantage of others or trying to test folks with intimidation, physically and in business/work as well. Bullies. And the bigger they are, the less they are used to anyone standing up to them - when you call them they always back down. They aren’t used to coming across someone who is a real threat - someone who has that lion’s eye that tells them, “You try me, and I guarantee you’re going to bleed for it”.

Momma didn’t raise no bitch!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So lethargy is pretty bad right now. Would adding 4 andro this late for the last 3 weeks help or should I up the 3ad or add in epiandro?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So lethargy is pretty bad right now. Would adding 4 andro this late for the last 3 weeks help or should I up the 3ad or add in epiandro?
Personally I don’t get much out of 3-AD in terms of energy, but I do like it for other reasons. I have been impressed with topical 4-DHEA for helping with energy more so than my oral 4-DHEA. Adding in oral epiandro on top of that is what I have found works best for me.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reverse Hypers
2x90x10

Squats
5x140/180
3x215
5x265
3x305/340
1x375/405

Leverage front squats
8x90x2
6x180x3

45lb kb swings
10x3

Reverse hyper
10x90x2

Seated leg extensions (hyper)
25x90x3

Reverse hyper is back in action! I realized that by sitting on top I could mimic a leg extension, which is an added bonus. Squats went great and I felt strong out of the hole. I was supposed to work up to 340 but since that went up pretty effortlessly I kept it going, ending with 405. I really wanna stay injury free so I decided no need to find out how much more I can squat today. Did a variation of front squats on the leverage squats afterward as well as kB swings. This was such a good leg session for me.
Superdrol And halodrol are hitting hard as nails. I’ve dropped 7lb over the weekend and I’m looking “hard” to the point where my wife asked if I’m juicing haha. Added 600mg epiandro today to try and combat the lethargy. Appetite is starting to dwindle so I’m about to start mk677 again. I’m excited to see what happens to my physique over the next few weeks. Pct is shaping up to be a good one as well, thanks to @nostrum420. I’ll elaborate more on that in the coming days. Oh yeah my winter blast has already been decided as well hahahahaha.
IMG_9627.JPG

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reverse Hypers
2x90x10

Squats
5x140/180
3x215
5x265
3x305/340
1x375/405

Leverage front squats
8x90x2
6x180x3

45lb kb swings
10x3

Reverse hyper
10x90x2

Seated leg extensions (hyper)
25x90x3

Reverse hyper is back in action! I realized that by sitting on top I could mimic a leg extension, which is an added bonus. Squats went great and I felt strong out of the hole. I was supposed to work up to 340 but since that went up pretty effortlessly I kept it going, ending with 405. I really wanna stay injury free so I decided no need to find out how much more I can squat today. Did a variation of front squats on the leverage squats afterward as well as kB swings. This was such a good leg session for me.
Superdrol And halodrol are hitting hard as nails. I’ve dropped 7lb over the weekend and I’m looking “hard” to the point where my wife asked if I’m juicing haha. Added 600mg epiandro today to try and combat the lethargy. Appetite is starting to dwindle so I’m about to start mk677 again. I’m excited to see what happens to my physique over the next few weeks. Pct is shaping up to be a good one as well, thanks to @nostrum420. I’ll elaborate more on that in the coming days. Oh yeah my winter blast has already been decided as well hahahahaha.
View attachment 206458
I’m going to try leg extensions on mine as soon as I set it up. You’re finding some cool ways to use this bad boy!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to try leg extensions on mine as soon as I set it up. You’re finding some cool ways to use this bad boy!
I was thinking the same thing; SMH.

I will say if you do a bentover low row facing it while holding the strap in hand with a good contraction when the elbows are all the way back, it annihilates the lower traps.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was thinking the same thing; SMH.

I will say if you do a bentover low row facing it while holding the strap in hand with a good contraction when the elbows are all the way back, it annihilates the lower traps.
Facepulls
Tricep extensions too

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rest day yesterday. Spent the day with my parents and had dinner with them and my brother. We helped my dad hang a sheet of drywall. Something growing up he would’ve done alone (retired contractor). It’s hard to watch him get older, I’m so happy that I made the move back up here to be able to see my family regularly.
Woke up feeling strong. It was military press and my single was set at 190lb. I knew I could blow that out of the water. Racked it after 5 pretty easy reps and decided to go for some heavy singles. Hit a lifetime pr on my favorite lift and I’m ecstatic. Lemme know what y’all think

Military
5x80/100
3x120
5x150
3x170
5x190
1x205/225/245 PR

Btn military
8x135x3

Reverse fly machine
Facepulls
Reverse hypers 10x90x3
View attachment 206549
212lb

Last edited:
theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The tats are awesome, no homo. What do you have on your calve?

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rest day yesterday. Spent the day with my parents and had dinner with them and my brother. We helped my dad hang a sheet of drywall. Something growing up he would’ve done alone (retired contractor). It’s hard to watch him get older, I’m so happy that I made the move back up here to be able to see my family regularly.
Woke up feeling strong. It was military press and my single was set at 190lb. I knew I could blow that out of the water. Racked it after 5 pretty easy reps and decided to go for some heavy singles. Hit a lifetime pr on my favorite lift and I’m ecstatic. Lemme know what y’all think

Military
5x80/100
3x120
5x150
3x170
5x190
1x205/225/245 PR

Btn military
8x135x3

Reverse fly machine
Facepulls
Reverse hypers 10x90x3
View attachment 206549
212lb
Hell ya dude, nice work!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to note that since adding the 500mg androsterone I’ve been much calmer. When I first started the SD I felt my blood pressure shoot up. I also bumped the epiandro to 900mg today and lethargy feels much better, might go to 1200mg starting Monday.The caps of reign are 15mg sd/25mg hdrol I’ve added an additional 10mg Lgi sd. Here’s what I’m taking daily, gonna go out guns blazing as the homie @Hyde said
25mg Sd
75mg hdrol
100mg 3ad
300mg pstanz
900mg epiandro
500mg androsterone
This blast will end on my 38th birthday. Let’s get it

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to note that since adding the 500mg androsterone I’ve been much calmer. When I first started the SD I felt my blood pressure shoot up. I also bumped the epiandro to 900mg today and lethargy feels much better, might go to 1200mg starting Monday.The caps of reign are 15mg sd/25mg hdrol I’ve added an additional 10mg Lgi sd. Here’s what I’m taking daily, gonna go out guns blazing as the homie @Hyde said
25mg Sd
75mg hdrol
100mg 3ad
300mg pstanz
900mg epiandro
500mg androsterone
Epi-andro helped me with things when I was running trest. Just felt dryer, and I felt like my blood pressure went down.

Never taken androsterone though so interested in this run.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
25mg Sd
75mg hdrol
100mg 3ad
300mg pstanz
900mg epiandro
500mg androsterone
Just joined the thread (better late than never)! Excited to follow along. You ever run Superdrol before? Aren’t the LGI caps 10 mg so how you dosing 25 mg a day?