Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You got to love that Full Pumped Feeling, arms are looking great !! What is your height & weight ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Big Boy !

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m late but in. Like the training set up.

agree with Hyde on getting the accessories in for easy wins even when tired. I’m exactly the same, I get pumped for my main working sets/lift then crash a bit.

i always try to see it like ‘I’ve got my gear on, I’m in the gym, it’s minimal effort to throw some beneficial accessory work in so I may as well’.

excited to see where you get to bro

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got in a workout after work. It was a long day, up at 5am, home at 5:30, pulling by 6pm. Back pumps were almost debilitating today, definitely didn’t drink enough water at work. Anyway I got in a good pull session with some squatting too. I’m squatting and benching twice a week right now. Workout was powered by brutal metal like most of my life.

Wk1 cycle 2
Rackpulls
5x135
5x160
3x190
5x210
5x245
7x275

Saftey bar squats
135x8x2
225x5
275x5

Dumbbell rows
45x10
85x5 (back pumps)
85x10 (still back pumps but whatever)
105x5

Lat pull downs
IMG_8468.JPG

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gatecreeper is the s#!t! Always gets me in the mood to wreck the iron!!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
How are you liking the pulleys? I have a weak ass set up I built from home depot stuff but the ones you picked up looked nice. I hadn't heard of that brand before. Is that what you're using for pull downs?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How are you liking the pulleys? I have a weak ass set up I built from home depot stuff but the ones you picked up looked nice. I hadn't heard of that brand before. Is that what you're using for pull downs?
They’re legit bro. Very smooth and easy to use. I mainly do lat pull downs and face pulls with them for accessory work. Well worth the $100. I bought 2 so I can set up a low row as well

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They’re legit bro. Very smooth and easy to use. I mainly do lat pull downs and face pulls with them for accessory work. Well worth the $100. I bought 2 so I can set up a low row as well
Wait I just looked at your profile pic. Why you look like my doppelgänger and know about gatecreeper haha. Did we just become best friends?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been on the 150mg dose of 3ad a few days now and today I felt “god like”. I don’t really know how to explain it but I’ve never had this feeling on orals. Great sense of well being and cocky as hell. I’m a server as my profession and today the level of service I provided showed in my tips. I just have this confidence and constant energy boost. Tomorrow is my bench day after work and I can’t wait. I have zero sides to note either. I’m not sure if the M1a will get bumped up in the next month or not. For right now I feel like I have found my sweet spot. I’m up about 5lb and fuller looking, which is great because I really want to eventually bulk to about 210-220lb. Currently at 197lb...hoping to end at 205 or so.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been on the 150mg dose of 3ad a few days now and today I felt “god like”. I don’t really know how to explain it but I’ve never had this feeling on orals. Great sense of well being and cocky as hell. I’m a server as my profession and today the level of service I provided showed in my tips. I just have this confidence and constant energy boost. Tomorrow is my bench day after work and I can’t wait. I have zero sides to note either. I’m not sure if the M1a will get bumped up in the next month or not. For right now I feel like I have found my sweet spot. I’m up about 5lb and fuller looking, which is great because I really want to eventually bulk to about 210-220lb. Currently at 197lb...hoping to end at 205 or so.
Nice!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're still on 30mg of M1A?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love that feeling !!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had a good bench day, despite my mind being elsewhere. My wife had to call a plumber while I was at work because the kitchen sink was leaking into the basement, woohoo! Anyways after flat bench I hit incline to see if it was still stronger than my flat...it is haha. In all I felt strong throughout but I just couldn’t focus as I stared off into the corner of soaked boxes. (Opposite end of the basement from my rack thank god)

Bench wk1 cycle 2

Bench
5x115
5x145
3x175
5x190
5x215
8x245

Incline bench
185x10x2
225x5x3

CG cambered football bar
145x8/8/6

Cable tricep extensions
Cable push downs

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Squat day 3’s

Woke up weighing 194lb. So weight is down a little bit but still up 3lb. I look a lot fuller with body fat looking less so I’m ok with it. Today being my day off and being leg day I did a special preworkout cocktail using up the rest of my Boladiol. I wish I could find some more so if you’re reading this wink wink. Anyway, I apparently screwed up my app for the plate calculator and was too jacked up to realize I miss loaded the bar so after 3 sets of empty bar squatting I made a huge jump and then just stuck with it. Whatever I did worked because I hit a PR today. Just a few months ago after getting back to squatting (injury) I couldn’t hit 3 plates, today I smoked 345x7. Threw in some light weight front squats as I absolutely suck at them, honestly just started doing them recently. On @Hyde suggestion I made sure to do some cable pull throughs as well as single leg cable extensions as a finisher. My quads are absolutely hammered right now and it’s great haha.
Supplement update- splitting doses of 3ad/m1a as I started getting really bad anxiety. I tend to take all orals upon waking as that’s how I’ve always done it.
Preworkout
75mg 3ad
15mg M1a
4mg Boladiol(I’ll miss you old friend)
1 cap Spook(amp citrate)
2 scoops Juice Daddy
10mg creatine mono

Squats 3’s
Using 55lb Texas squat bar
5x205 (oops)
5x245
5x245
3x270
3x310
7x345 PR

Front squats
145x5/6/5
195x3x2

Straight leg db dead’s
40x10x2
60x8x2

Cable pull throughs
Cable single leg extensions

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be honest, the Spook on top of the Juice Daddy - already on top of your hormonals may also be causing some of the anxiety.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll be honest, the Spook on top of the Juice Daddy - already on top of your hormonals may also be causing some of the anxiety.
Yea I was a little concerned with that today but so far so good. Today was kind of an experiment. I took 2 caps of spook with a weaker pre a few weeks ago, never again. 1 is just fine.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations on the PR !!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today marks 2wks into this 6wk cycle. The only change I’ve made is upping the 3ad to 150mg. I’ve decided to keep the M1a at 30mg. I have 2 more bottles so a future run will probably be at a higher dose. So far I’m loving what I got going on. Weight has dropped to 192lb this morning so I’m just going to have to eat more haha. Honestly, the only way I know is by the scale, the mirror tells a different story. Otherwise, I feel a little lethargic from time to time but nothing unmanageable. No other sides to speak of.
Workout today was military press. It went well nothing huge but next week I will test my 1rm and let’s just say I’m ready. Did some high incline benching after the military sets which felt great. Afterwards I decided to utilize a few specialty attachments and did single arm and traditional Viking press(picture attached if you’re unfamiliar). Ended with a giant set using the cables as well as some light dumbbells to really smoke my shoulders. Definitely a fun workout as shoulder is my favorite.

Military 3s
5x90
5x110
3x135
3x155
3x180
7x200
2x245

High incline
135x8x2
185x8
225x5

Single arm Viking press
55x15x3

Viking press
65x10
120x10
165x8
190x5x2

Giant set
Facepulls ss overhead tricep extensions ss 15lb db front raises 10 each 3 sets

IMG_8481.JPG
IMG_8483.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Good Dude!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Viking Press is a blast!
Honestly, one of my favorite exercises. Titans Viking press attachment is great. I just got the single arm attachment too which has 1.9” grip

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks likes my shoulders would not like that.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today marks 2wks into this 6wk cycle. The only change I’ve made is upping the 3ad to 150mg. I’ve decided to keep the M1a at 30mg. I have 2 more bottles so a future run will probably be at a higher dose. So far I’m loving what I got going on. Weight has dropped to 192lb this morning so I’m just going to have to eat more haha. Honestly, the only way I know is by the scale, the mirror tells a different story. Otherwise, I feel a little lethargic from time to time but nothing unmanageable. No other sides to speak of.
Workout today was military press. It went well nothing huge but next week I will test my 1rm and let’s just say I’m ready. Did some high incline benching after the military sets which felt great. Afterwards I decided to utilize a few specialty attachments and did single arm and traditional Viking press(picture attached if you’re unfamiliar). Ended with a giant set using the cables as well as some light dumbbells to really smoke my shoulders. Definitely a fun workout as shoulder is my favorite.

Military 3s
5x90
5x110
3x135
3x155
3x180
7x200
2x245

High incline
135x8x2
185x8
225x5

Single arm Viking press
55x15x3

Viking press
65x10
120x10
165x8
190x5x2

Giant set
Facepulls ss overhead tricep extensions ss 15lb db front raises 10 each 3 sets

View attachment 201166View attachment 201167
Looking beastly dude!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shoulders are Boulders !!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So it looks like I’m receiving some mk677, which I plan on running during pct. My question is, since it’s dosed at 58mg/ml should I run it at .5ml? Or start even lower since I’ve never used it?

I’ll update the log on training after work tomorrow. Friday and Saturday are rest days because whatever limited time I have after the restaurant life is spent with my wife and dogs. Have a great weekend my dudes.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Water retention can be a problem with MK, I would start at .25 for a week and see how it affects you, if you have no problems up it to .5 @Hyde I'm sure will have some words of wisdom for you!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Water retention can be a problem with MK, I would start at .25 for a week and see how it affects you, if you have no problems up it to .5 @Hyde I'm sure will have some words of wisdom for you!
0.25 was my exact opinion before I even read your comment, and likewise you’d never need more than 0.5 ml. I just get more sides and water retention at ~30mg - all the recovery benefits of Mk happen for me by 15mg nightly, so I would never exceed that unless I was trying to bloat for a maximal lift.

8 days on, 4 days off.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
0.25 was my exact opinion before I even read your comment, and likewise you’d never need more than 0.5 ml. I just get more sides and water retention at ~30mg - all the recovery benefits of Mk happen for me by 15mg nightly, so I would never exceed that unless I was trying to bloat for a maximal lift.

8 days on, 4 days off.
Perfect. This is going to last a while then. I believe I’m receiving 70ml

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

8 days on, 4 days off.

What is the thought on the 8 on 4 off, I have never done this ??

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What is the thought on the 8 on 4 off, I have never done this ??
Desensitization. If you take Mk consistently over time it will significantly reduce in how much it raises IGF1. This is inevitable, but taking several days off this long half-life drug helps keep it working much longer. Still, this is not something you stay on indefinitely. No amount of dosage increase can really overcome the desensitization - you have to take time off.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Who Knew ??

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Desensitization. If you take Mk consistently over time it will significantly reduce in how much it raises IGF1. This is inevitable, but taking several days off this long half-life drug helps keep it working much longer. Still, this is not something you stay on indefinitely. No amount of dosage increase can really overcome the desensitization - you have to take time off.
How long would you recommend running it then? Would starting during cycle be a bad idea? I was thinking maybe it would help me to eat more

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got home from work later than expected so I immediately headed to the basement to get this workout in. Fairly straightforward. Hit a volume pr on rackpulls as my back is finally starting to tolerate heavier pulls again. I’m pretty excited about this but not trying to overdue it. I also dropped the 3ad back to 100mg again. The aggression was getting the best of me and I hate losing my temper especially when it’s at home. Found myself getting aggravated over nothing and being short with my wife. I don’t have time for that. It was a trial and 100mg is the sweet spot for me. Weight has stayed consistent. I’ll check again mid week.

R ackpulls
5x135
5x160
3x190
3x225
3x260
10x290 (volume pr)

Bent over rows
135x10
225x5x3

Safety bar squat
135x8x2
185x6x2
225x4

Cable low rows
Straight arm wide push downs

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How long would you recommend running it then? Would starting during cycle be a bad idea? I was thinking maybe it would help me to eat more
If you are trying to grow on cycle is the perfect time to start. Added water retention for leverage, increased hunger, and recovery to help keep up with the fast strength from the orals a bit better. It will add lethargy if taken in the morning worse than if dosed before bed, but you will experience more hunger used in the morning - bulking generally always means lethargy if you are doing it right anyway, so just embrace the suck.

If you aren’t really trying to add weight, I would save it for PCT.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you are trying to grow on cycle is the perfect time to start. Added water retention for leverage, increased hunger, and recovery to help keep up with the fast strength from the orals a bit better. It will add lethargy if taken in the morning worse than if dosed before bed, but you will experience more hunger used in the morning - bulking generally always means lethargy if you are doing it right anyway, so just embrace the suck.

If you aren’t really trying to add weight, I would save it for PCT.
This is spot on !!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today was a great bench day. Even though my flat bench still needs more work I feel it’s improving. Weight is going up a lot easier and not sticking in the middle. My stamina and drive during this workout was amazing. Idk what to say, I’m just built to incline and military haha.

Bench
5x115
5x145
3x175
3x200
3x230
5x260
3x275

Close grip bench
135x10/6
175x6/6/4

Incline dumbbell press