• Best Answer
Looking Good Man !!

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very jacked looking. Like the kind of jacked that the hipster sipping his orange mocha Frappuccino might think twice before saying something snotty to you when you stare down his girl at the local overpriced coffee shop.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very jacked looking. Like the kind of jacked that the hipster sipping his orange mocha Frappuccino might think twice before saying something snotty to you when you stare down his girl at the local overpriced coffee shop.
Haha very descriptive.
Reminds me of a time I took my wife to see some hipster band in Orlando. This guy was in front of her view the whole time, when he went to the bathroom I told her to move up. We were right at the railing. He came back and tried saying “hey your girl is in my spot “ I leaned in his ear and said “she’s going to stand there now. It’s a general admission show so you never had a spot. Have a goodnight.” He looked at me like he might think about doing something dumb, I shook my head “no” and we never saw him again.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha very descriptive.
Reminds me of a time I took my wife to see some hipster band in Orlando. This guy was in front of her view the whole time, when he went to the bathroom I told her to move up. We were right at the railing. He came back and tried saying “hey your girl is in my spot “ I leaned in his ear and said “she’s going to stand there now. It’s a general admission show so you never had a spot. Have a goodnight.” He looked at me like he might think about doing something dumb, I shook my head “no” and we never saw him again.
I love stories like this! Honestly, staying fit and strong is a key to survival and protection. What you did is basically just a watered version of protection that our ancestors did to protect their women. Only the strongest will survive and all that.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love stories like this! Honestly, staying fit and strong is a key to survival and protection. What you did is basically just a watered version of protection that our ancestors did to protect their women. Only the strongest will survive and all that.
Dude was just a douchebag. Like hers a girl who’s so excited for this show and can’t see and your gonna be like no I’m standing there. Guess that’s why he was alone

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude was just a douchebag. Like hers a girl who’s so excited for this show and can’t see and your gonna be like no I’m standing there. Guess that’s why he was alone
So true. We went to REI a few months back to find my wife some hiking boots, which turned into us picking out boots for me and my two kids. Plus a pair of sneakers for our kids.

Needless to say, we were shopping for a minute. My wife had her mask over her mouth, but not over her nose, she claimed because she was hot.

The salesman looked at her and condescendingly said “Ma’am, can you please put your mask on?!?!”

She replied “I’m sorry, I’m just hot.”

And he replied “You’ll be ok ma’am. We ALL have to do our part.”

And that’s what had me seeing red. His tone was so shitty, and sexist too. She looked at me and I said “Put the boots down and go to the car.”

I could see she was fuming and she saw I was livid. We put down all our boxes down (valued roughly at $800) and walked to our van. I strapped the kids in and told her I’d be right back. I walked back in to the shoe department, and the douchey salesman was with a customer. So I waited a few minutes. Once he was done, I walked up to him, got about a foot from him and said “Hey man, I understand you gotta follow rules, but don’t every talk to a woman like that again.”

He stuttered, “Excuse me?”

I said “You heard me boss. Don’t ever talk to another woman like that again. Especially my wife. You were condescending as **** and rude.”

We literally stared at each other for about three seconds, I was burning a hole into his face with my glare. And then he did it, the true sign of a beta: he looked down for a second and then muttered some half assed apology. I said “Great, glad you agree.” Then I about faced and walked out the store.

As I neared the door, the manager stopped and asked if everything was ok. I said “no, your salesman is an asshole and talks horribly to female customers.” I also told him we were immediately headed to the local mom and pop to buy our ****. And we did. $1,100 worth of stuff as we bought some fleece jackets too.

Long short, that salesman and I both know who the alpha was that day. And I didn’t have to yell or put my hands on him. He needed that lesson, I hope he remembers that experience always as there’s no excuse to be shitty to women.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today is a rest day. I’m spending the day with my wife. I also slept in until 10am. Can’t remember the last time I did that. I’ve been really run down lately commuting from the city to the burbs for work. 12hour days plus training have really beaten me down the past few days. I might switch to a 3 day split going forward. It’s gonna still be a while until I can work locally. I’d love to hear feedback on switching to a 3 day 5/3/1 routine. There’s a lot of options so I wanna fine tune it so I’m not overdoing Preworkout just to train and crash. Weight was at 192lb this morning but I definitely have lost fat and gained size so I’m not too concerned.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very straightforward - you just move your 7 day microcycle/week to a 9 day one. So instead of Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat or whatever you go to Mon/Wed/Fri but rotate through your 4 different sessions like usual (like a bodybuilder may do P/P/L/off and rotate that 4 day split irrespective of the weekday). The only real downside to this is if you need to train a lift at a certain place/day/time due to equipment or a training partner, but since you train solo always at home it’s a non-issue.

It will help recovery a ton.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very straightforward - you just move your 7 day microcycle/week to a 9 day one. So instead of Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat or whatever you go to Mon/Wed/Fri but rotate through your 4 different sessions like usual (like a bodybuilder may do P/P/L/off and rotate that 4 day split irrespective of the weekday). The only real downside to this is if you need to train a lift at a certain place/day/time due to equipment or a training partner, but since you train solo always at home it’s a non-issue.

It will help recovery a ton.
Perfect, I thought about doing this but didn’t know it was a viable option. It will be a mon/wed/fri split too

BobbyGrene

BobbyGrene

Awards
Let's take a look at the particular use of steroids in sports and exactly how it affects young people. Steroids cause typically the hormones to turn into unbalanced. This especially impacts teens within their development of sexuality specific traits. Young ladies will grow abnormal body hair, find more deeply voices and the boobies shrink in proportion. Young boys testicles reduce in size, their sperm count number lessens, and they will expand breasts. Alternatively of girls progressively more feminine in addition to young boys more masculine, they certainly the reverse. Its embarrassing and even physically disfiguring to say the least!

and more info here https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-bulk-up-I-was-51-kg-a-year-ago-standing-at-172-cm-I-am-currently-stagnant-around-60-kgs-for-a-couple-of-months-now-without-any-gain-in-weight-My-instructor-is-recommending-the-use-of-Dianabol-tablets-to/answer/Gloria-Jao

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let's take a look at the particular use of steroids in sports and exactly how it affects young people. Steroids cause typically the hormones to turn into unbalanced. This especially impacts teens within their development of sexuality specific traits. Young ladies will grow abnormal body hair, find more deeply voices and the boobies shrink in proportion. Young boys testicles reduce in size, their sperm count number lessens, and they will expand breasts. Alternatively of girls progressively more feminine in addition to young boys more masculine, they certainly the reverse. Its embarrassing and even physically disfiguring to say the least!

and more info here https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-bulk-up-I-was-51-kg-a-year-ago-standing-at-172-cm-I-am-currently-stagnant-around-60-kgs-for-a-couple-of-months-now-without-any-gain-in-weight-My-instructor-is-recommending-the-use-of-Dianabol-tablets-to/answer/Gloria-Jao
Bye.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

C8E63B8D-F03A-40C3-8EF5-D2F648E4B901.jpeg

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today is a rest day. I’m spending the day with my wife. I also slept in until 10am. Can’t remember the last time I did that. I’ve been really run down lately commuting from the city to the burbs for work. 12hour days plus training have really beaten me down the past few days. I might switch to a 3 day split going forward. It’s gonna still be a while until I can work locally. I’d love to hear feedback on switching to a 3 day 5/3/1 routine. There’s a lot of options so I wanna fine tune it so I’m not overdoing Preworkout just to train and crash. Weight was at 192lb this morning but I definitely have lost fat and gained size so I’m not too concerned.
I've been doing 531 every other day (M/W/F/Su then Tu/Th/Sa/M etc) and it's treating me pretty well. Been trying to sneak the fan bike and ab rolls in on off days. Keeps me from feeling too bogged down.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Scholarly.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Where do some of these people come from ???

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I woke up today well rested and ready to hit a pr. It was my max day for press and I felt great. I sipped half my pre took my dogs for a walk and then finished the rest before heading to the basement. I wanna note that I went low stim using up some ghost legend samples I have. I need to take a little stim break I think. Anyway, my workout went great. I feel strong and highly motivated. Hit a volume pr on military (video) and was able to hit 2 slow reps of 245 immediately after. I’m thinking it’s time to invest in mono lift attachments. All in all I feel great and week 3 is usually when I really start thriving using orals so this makes sense. I only stopped training because my elbows started getting overly sore, I could’ve trained another hour if not.

Military max day
5x90
5x110
3x135
5x165
3x190
8x 210 PR (video)
2x245

Upright rows
10x65/85, 5x115
Ss
Dumbbell rows
10x60x2, 10x90

Facepulls
(Low and high pulley)

Military (behind the neck)
10x85x4

Check out the video and let me know your thoughts on form, etc

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I woke up today well rested and ready to hit a pr. It was my max day for press and I felt great. I sipped half my pre took my dogs for a walk and then finished the rest before heading to the basement. I wanna note that I went low stim using up some ghost legend samples I have. I need to take a little stim break I think. Anyway, my workout went great. I feel strong and highly motivated. Hit a volume pr on military (video) and was able to hit 2 slow reps of 245 immediately after. I’m thinking it’s time to invest in mono lift attachments. All in all I feel great and week 3 is usually when I really start thriving using orals so this makes sense. I only stopped training because my elbows started getting overly sore, I could’ve trained another hour if not.

Military max day
5x90
5x110
3x135
5x165
3x190
8x 210 PR (video)
2x245

Upright rows
10x65/85, 5x115
Ss
Dumbbell rows
10x60x2, 10x90

Facepulls
(Low and high pulley)

10x85x4

I’d say if you are comfy with how your pecs and shoulders feel to keep hands where they are at, but you could also bump them out a finger or two based on where your wrists line up to elbows which may make you stronger leverage-wise.

You actually are doing a super high incline, exactly what I have been the last few training blocks on my second press day - a seated military or shoulder press is usually defined as having the seat 90* bolt upright. It’s still mainly shoulders, but it lets you involve the pecs more to handle a bit more load. I got 210x7 on my last set this week

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d say if you are comfy with how your pecs and shoulders feel to keep hands where they are at, but you could also bump them out a finger or two based on where your wrists line up to elbows which may make you stronger leverage-wise.

You actually are doing a super high incline, exactly what I have been the last few training blocks on my second press day - a seated military or shoulder press is usually defined as having the seat 90* bolt upright. It’s still mainly shoulders, but it lets you involve the pecs more to handle a bit more load. I got 210x7 on my last set this week
Yea with the way my bench is and rack I have to reach too far back. Unracking in the front just doesn’t feel natural. I do start from the safeties at 90* from the bottom of the lift to work on the sticking point.
I’ll try a wider grip next session. Thanks for taking a look it’s criticism like this that will help as I train alone.
210x7 is dope btw. I want 225 x 10!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea with the way my bench is and rack I have to reach too far back. Unracking in the front just doesn’t feel natural. I do start from the safeties at 90* from the bottom of the lift to work on the sticking point.
I’ll try a wider grip next session. Thanks for taking a look it’s criticism like this that will help as I train alone.
210x7 is dope btw. I want 225 x 10!!
I did 4x5 with it prior and the last set of 5 just decided to take what was there (7) but I don’t think I could have hit 245x2 like you did even if I had skipped the volume work prior!

I am at the end of the road with my blast so this is about it for me on this lift for now. Probably going to rotate to standing strict press.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did 4x5 with it prior and the last set of 5 just decided to take what was there (7) but I don’t think I could have hit 245x2 like you did even if I had skipped the volume work prior!

I am at the end of the road with my blast so this is about it for me on this lift for now. Probably going to rotate to standing strict press.
I wish I could do standing. Max was 225x1 when I could

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could do standing. Max was 225x1 when I could
Yeah mine was around 230 some months ago, 240 strict is my best standing, but I am curious to see if all of the recent seated work and Floorpress I have been doing that day will transfer or not. I know my 5/3/1 bench has gone back up despite weight going down so at least that’s been growing from it all this cycle.

Louie Simmons of Westside used to do a lot of seated overhead pressing for his max effort work and he was a huge bencher for his weight class. And he said he felt that delt & tricep power it built was a big contributor to his flat power.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah mine was around 230 some months ago, 240 strict is my best standing, but I am curious to see if all of the recent seated work and Floorpress I have been doing that day will transfer or not. I know my 5/3/1 bench has gone back up despite weight going down so at least that’s been growing from it all this cycle.

Louie Simmons of Westside used to do a lot of seated overhead pressing for his max effort work and he was a huge bencher for his weight class. And he said he felt that delt & tricep power it built was a big contributor to his flat power.
Have you ever tried them kneeling? I’m wondering if this is something I could do instead of just seated. I also have camber attachments but the swing makes the weight used a lot less. Floor press is something I need to start doing again.

Louie Simmons is the man and was strong as hell.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever tried them kneeling? I’m wondering if this is something I could do instead of just seated. I also have camber attachments but the swing makes the weight used a lot less. Floor press is something I need to start doing again.

Louie Simmons is the man and was strong as hell.
I would never do them kneeling - even if knees didn’t hurt, the load would be too limited to help. Standing camber makes more sense because you can still strain, but kneeling the limiting factor becomes stability and knee discomfort probably.

With a 6 week cycle I wouldn’t necessarily change from what you are doing anyway - I am at the end of a 12 week one so I’m in a pretty different position.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Military max day
5x90
5x110
3x135
5x165
3x190
8x 210 PR (video)
2x245

Upright rows
10x65/85, 5x115
Ss
Dumbbell rows
10x60x2, 10x90

Facepulls
(Low and high pulley)

10x85x4

Strong Pressing !

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would never do them kneeling - even if knees didn’t hurt, the load would be too limited to help. Standing camber makes more sense because you can still strain, but kneeling the limiting factor becomes stability and knee discomfort probably.

With a 6 week cycle I wouldn’t necessarily change from what you are doing anyway - I am at the end of a 12 week one so I’m in a pretty different position.
Oh no I’m not changing now I’m just saying in the future.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Weighing in at 195lb. Constantly pumped looking. At work all weekend so not sure if I’ll train tonight as I’m picking up a new piece of equipment to add the real deal seated military into my routine @Hyde. Pics later, enjoy your Saturday guys

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Weighing in at 195lb. Constantly pumped looking. At work all weekend so not sure if I’ll train tonight as I’m picking up a new piece of equipment to add the real deal seated military into my routine @Hyde. Pics later, enjoy your Saturday guys

Looking forward to the pics, New equipment is always exciting !!

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Be sure to post pics when you get the new equipment dawg! That’s like porn to some of us here. In that same vein, I’m about to clean off the ole ShouldeRok and swing that around some tomorrow. Might have to post a photo of that for shirts and giggles as that’s really the only equipment I have besides my grippers.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so more rest is the key I think. I felt great after work today. Today was my max day for back squat. I hit a volume pr as well as an all time squat pr. Back pumps came on bad by the end of my squatting but I powered through. Now I’m going to pick up my newest addition to my gym.

Squat max day
5x155
5x190
3x230
5x290
3x325
5x365 volume pr
1x415 PR

Front squats
5x145x3
5x195

25lb one arm kb swings
Banded pull throughs

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nicely done! A new squat 1RM is my favorite PR to break, every time. Nothing quite compares.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations on the PR and the new purchase, it's a good day !!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m nearing the end of this run so today was the start of epistane. So it’ll look like this from here on out
100mg 3ad
30mg M1a
20mg epistane
I’m thinking about finishing up some 4andro I have at 330mg a day if it’ll help with lethargy. If not I’ll just hold on it, lemme know what you think. I’ve felt good overall but there’s days like this morning where I’m just dragging.
Today was bench day and honestly I didn’t expect much as my bench sucks. I hit 305 which I haven’t done in a while so I was stoked on that. I also tried out my new bench and hit some military. Tapped out at 205 but I know I can improve that on the next wave of 5/3/1. It was a fun workout with a lot of pressing . Overall my strength has been steadily increasing and I know over the next year my numbers will continually go up even if it’s 20lb, I’m ok with that.

Bench
5x115
5x145
3x175
5x215
3x245
4x275
1x305

CG bench
135x10x2
185x8
225x2
185x5

Seated military (90*)
95x10
135x8
185x4
205x2/3
135x8

Rope pushdowns
Rope tricep extensions

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
“My bench sucks. I hit 305 again” bruh good work. 205 overhead seated is nothing to be ashamed about either

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
“My bench sucks. I hit 305 again” bruh good work. 205 overhead seated is nothing to be ashamed about either
I should rephrase, my incline has always been easier than my flat. Thanks though haha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I should rephrase, my incline has always been easier than my flat. Thanks though haha
It doesn’t have to stay that way if you really wish it to be different, I promise!

I used to say my bench sucks. But at some point I realized that’s self-fulfilling - I started saying, “I’m really built to deadlift”. I may have to work harder than someone with short arms to bench a similar weight, but they aren’t going to change length regardless and there’s no reason I can’t become as proficient technically & neurologically or gain as much muscle & weight as the next guy with effort. My best bench is still only 369 in comp, but that’s about 20% higher than before I changed my mindset and I am still getting better at it as years go by.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Update on the final weeks
30mg M1a
100mg 3ad
20mg epistane
330mg 4andro
Mk677 when it arrives throughout pct

I’m looking forward to pushing it hard these last few weeks. I’ve hit a few prs and put on some quality size. Now I need to maintain it.