Log...it’s better than bad it’s good

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those who have ran it, what was the most effective dose of msten? I’m currently on day 3 of 10mg. Plan is to go to 20mg, very soon. However, more isn’t always better. Would 10mg for a few weeks be worthless? Again, this will be for 6wks. Currently running
TD 4andro
3AD
Nac
Tudca
P5p
I’ve most often seen (and used) MSTEN at 20-30mg as the usual cycle dose.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would do 10mg for 7-14 days as a background dose. You won’t “feel it” or see the performance gain yet, but you’ll be getting enhanced recovery for sure and it will make 20mg more tolerable when you go up. 20-30mg is the sweet spot in effects. 30 works a little better than 20, but that’s when my bp jacked through the roof and I started feeling very bad.

20 is the greatest bang for buck, and where you should spend the bulk of the time.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Went up to 20mg msten today. If I can’t tolerate it for whatever reason I’ll drop to 15mg. I have Olympus msten which is 5mg as well. Got some pulling done today.
Rackpulls
5x135x2
3x175
5x190/225/275
10x225x2
5x225

Db rows
10x60x3

Cs Tbar row (reverse grip)
20x45x4

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tried to workout today but had to bag it. I have some really tough stuff going on in my personal life. I don’t really know what’s gonna happen.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried to workout today but had to bag it. I have some really tough stuff going on in my personal life. I don’t really know what’s gonna happen.
Sorry to hear that man. Hope you get through whatever it is without any serious damage.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear it brother.

Remember when you can, to be the rock for your family.

And when things are strained with them and you can’t feel connected to anyone, just focus on staying afloat and taking each day one step at a time - you don’t have to be strong enough to hang on, just keep treading water and eventually you’ll drift to calmer places.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never take anything for granted. It can be gone in the blink of an eye. Almost lost the one person I’d take a bullet or do prison time for. All because I stopped paying attention.

Bench
5x135x2
3x155/175/200
10x225
10x175x2
5x175

Incline (yukon bar)
10x100x2/150
5x200

High incline db flyes
10/20x25

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope things get sorted out brother

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got my squat triples in and almost passed out. Roughly 90 degrees down the basement this afternoon. Nothing worth mentioning work up to 3x315 and had to skip the 5x225x5. Oh well

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For hydration/retention?
Excellent tool for hydration.

For most folks it’s easier to put back some chilled pickle juice than almost anything else of similar sodium concentration (a shot of soy sauce works great, but people look at you crazy when you tell them that). And when you are sweating seriously, or about to be, nothing is more essential than a bolus of sodium to restore that loss (along with continually drinking enough water of course).

Try taking a few swigs right before you go train, and chase with some water to desire. Or you can eat a couple pickles, but drinking the juice will net more sodium faster/easier. It’s all useful.

Sodium is also great for pumps & fullness.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First great workout I’ve had in a while. 215x3 felt like 185. Swapped out to the Yukon bar for the rest of my pressing to save my shoulders for squats later in the week.

Military
5x70/90
3x110/135/145/160/175/185/200/215
(Yukon bar)
10x135
5x135
10x135

Arnold’s
10x25x3

Btn yukon bar press
10x100x3

Facepulls
Lateral delt machine

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Titan fitness ended their loyalty program!!! I had like $100 haha. Damn.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Titan fitness ended their loyalty program!!! I had like $100 haha. Damn.
Yeah I was murdering their margins with that loyalty program so not that surprised. Everything I was getting like 10-20 more % off from my previous purchases. The Reverse Hyper subsidized the SSB which fueled the EZ Curlbar.

FYI they do have a summer sale currently; 10% off entire orders over $350.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Strength is back. Mentally feeling optimistic. Let’s do this.

Bench
5x100/125
3x150
5x190
3x215
1x240/260/280/305
10x190x3

CG Multi grip incline
8x100x3
5x150x2

Incline fly machine
10x25ea side x3

High incline db press
8x75x3
IMG_1691.JPG

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really wanted to workout today but I woke up and immediately fainted. I’ve been sleeping and achy all day. Took a Covid test and it’s negative so I’ll see what tomorrow holds for me.
Take care of yourselves

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really wanted to workout today but I woke up and immediately fainted. I’ve been sleeping and achy all day. Took a Covid test and it’s negative so I’ll see what tomorrow holds for me.
Take care of yourselves
Doesn't sound good. Monitor yourself, drink fluids, rest. Maybe get a consult though, random fainting spells aren't something I'd want to play around with. Hope everything checks out OK.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take care of yourselves
So last week my mother inmkaenfainted while driving. Went to ER, ran a bunch of tests, all
Negative, tested for covid, tested positive. Wondering if this is a new symptom or something? Regardless, rest up brother and get well

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had a short window to get some squats in before my wife and I started our day.

Squats
5x135/160
3x195
5x245
3x275/315x2

Single leg hyper extensions
20x90x3

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you moved on from whatever made you faint. Hope you’re enjoying your time!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok guys, I have roughly 4 weeks left on this run. Msten at 20mg has been a breeze. No lethargy or appetite issues. Thinking of adding either
25mg DMZ
90mg Xtren
30mg M1a
Or
8mg Boladiol to wrap things up.

What are y’all’s thoughts?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gargoyles are sick!

Boladiol is really more of a preWO compound. I think methyl estrogen will get high taking 4 pulses a day.

Xtren is great but will have more side potential, and you’re having a low side run so I wouldn’t risk it currently.

M1A is a great choice as well, especially for strength (this is what I totaled 1,600 on, 45mg M1A and 20mg DMZ with 400 test & 200 DHB), but in the end DMZ just seems to have a very real and potent anabolic synergy with Msten. StenZine is kind of a 1+1=3 combo for some reason.

DMZ gets my vote here.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got this in today. Hopefully some accessories tomorrow along with a pull day. My mind is somewhere else. I’m about to possibly start a new life…again. I don’t say this for pity. It’ll just explain my absenteeism. Life is full of challenges and I will conquer them all.

Very high incline
5x95/115/135/155/175/195
3x225

Viking press
10x90/180/230

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First off my sobriety is fine. I will take my last breath sober. I don’t want anyone getting the wrong idea.

I did what I could today. Something is better than nothing. I figure for no other reason these workouts will keep me somewhat sane. My mind trails in between sets. This took me an hour. Definition of going through the motions.

Bb rows
10x95/135x2/185

Rackpulls
10x135
5x185/225/275

Cs Tbar row (CG)
10x45x3

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man, wishing you the best, whatever it is. At least you have a strong head on you.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Training is **** lately so I started pct. Gonna most likely be joining a commercial gym soon. So hopefully things back to normal. As for now my time spent in my house is depressing and the focus to train just isn’t there. I’m gonna most likely be offloading some of my stash. For instance, oral trest. I’d rather give you all the opportunity first before I go to the classified section.