Liver Health

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Id prefer filler powder.

Totes serious, not being facetious.

Like, your "dichotomy" has good intentions (100mg of nac is surely better than 100mg rice powder!!) but, if Im on fire, two droplets of water is certainly in-my-best-interests and ya Id be a fool to decline?

I can make some pretty rudimentary assumptions as to why youve put the nac in there, for sales/marketing/psych reasons; as you said, somethin better than nowt! So of course, catering to a 1% who might be casually impressed that a company was dosing LEGIT across the board is not really worth the effort in some cases (as a 1%'er, Id prefer to see/use a significant dose of a compound, not an Oliver "please sir, can I have some more?" dose).
I also think water is very important and watch urine color keep it clear hahaha. Can't depend on this especially after a multi vitamin but it helps me

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Id prefer filler powder.

Totes serious, not being facetious.

Like, your "dichotomy" has good intentions (100mg of nac is surely better than 100mg rice powder!!) but, if Im on fire, two droplets of water is certainly in-my-best-interests and ya Id be a fool to decline?

I can make some pretty rudimentary assumptions as to why youve put the nac in there, for sales/marketing/psych reasons; as you said, somethin better than nowt! So of course, catering to a 1% who might be casually impressed that a company was dosing LEGIT across the board is not really worth the effort in some cases (as a 1%'er, Id prefer to see/use a significant dose of a compound, not an Oliver "please sir, can I have some more?" dose).
Ah sorry, I think you may have misunderstood my NOW! product comment. What I was referring to is that we could up the dosage to 600mg of NAC but the added cost is going to be more than if a customer just stacked our product with NOW! NAC which goes for $11 for 100 capsules x 600mg. As a smaller company we'd have to charge a lot more than $11 because we're doing much smaller runs. So from a value standpoint it's cheaper to stack NOW! NAC rather than for us to add 600mg of NAC.

We just believe the focus of Liver IV is on the TUDCA rather than the NAC, compare the NAC examine page: https://examine.com/supplements/n-acetylcysteine/ to the TUDCA examine page: https://examine.com/supplements/tauroursodeoxycholic-acid/

From a marketing standpoint you're certainly right. I'll make this scenario that I've made before, a completely clinically dosed preworkout of cil malate, creatine, beta alanine, taurine, hydromax, stimulants everything you'd want is not going to fit in a preworkout sized bottle. A preworkout that's marketed in a protein sized or large bottle does not give customer that instant recognition of "ok yes this is a pre-workout". So truthfully, sometimes a company has to make difficult decisions in formulating product in terms of dosing, bottle size, cost, and marketing potential. In such a saturated industry, your product will only sell as well as you market it. It's the reason pharmaceutical companies have larger marketing budgets than R&D budgets.

I also apologize but I am not quite sure how to respond to the filler powder comment. If we have offended you in any way with 100mg of NAC and 100mg of milk thistle, I apologize for that as well. It was not our intention to offend, and we truly believe that the added NAC and milk thistle is just an extra value over filler powder. As mentioned above, our pricing for just the TUDCA powder alone making our product very competitive so adding the NAC and milk thistle was not so we could increase the price and margins. It does add a component of marketing as a blend rather than a single ingredient. I am a little disheartened because as a 1%er you should know the pricing on TUDCA is not cheap and that our product is at a competitive pricepoint just for the TUDCA itself. But I know that we cannot please everyone.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha its all good bro, Im not offended or anything. I appreciate your position, and understand why youve taken it as you have. My initial reaction to seeing "Oliver doses" is to treat the product and company with suspicion. But youve been straight here, which is encouraging to say the least. Cheers.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haha its all good bro, Im not offended or anything. I appreciate your position, and understand why youve taken it as you have.
Ah ok thank you for clarifying. I appreciate your understanding. Truthfully, I wish a lot of things were different about the industry we are currently in, especially with the increasing regulations. But end of the day, we're still a business and businesses exist to make a profit, there are some compromises we must make to stay competitive both in pricing and marketing. It's one of those situations where we can't make the rules of the game, we can only play it in :(

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Ah ok thank you for clarifying. I appreciate your understanding. Truthfully, I wish a lot of things were different about the industry we are currently in, especially with the increasing regulations. But end of the day, we're still a business and businesses exist to make a profit, there are some compromises we must make to stay competitive both in pricing and marketing. It's one of those situations where we can't make the rules of the game, we can only play it in :(
Wow 500 mg tudca is nice per pill just saw that. With the nac and milk thistle good support only thing I would add is taurine since most people add it to orals to avoid back pumps. And taurine is pretty cheap

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/292399-vein-nutrition-press.html

4/28/2017 Press Release by Vein Nutrition

https://www.veinnutrition.com/pages/...-press-release

Vein Nutrition Blood Shot Serving Size Manufacture Discrepancy

Raleigh, North Carolina, April 28th 2017: Today we have confirmed with the manufacturer that the products Vein Nutrition Blood Shot Summer Pop Flavor (Lot 1005370) and Vein Nutrition Blood Shot Blackberry Lemonade Flavor (Lot 1005371) have a discrepancy between the serving size and the scoop size. The manufacturer made the mistake of putting a 16g scoop instead of the intended 8g scoop. The label says “Serving Size: 1 Scoop 8.55g”, the 8.55g is correct for a serving but the scoop size is wrong.

This initially was brought up when a customer emailed us two days ago saying they got 19 scoops out of a container. We measured the scoop size and it was about double the size it should have been. We emailed the manufacturer about this issue, and they confirmed today that it was indeed a mistake in their QA (quality assurance) department.

And here you wanted us to believe you were 100% legit and i was the *******. LMAO rekt

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/292399-vein-nutrition-press.html

4/28/2017 Press Release by Vein Nutrition

https://www.veinnutrition.com/pages/...-press-release

Vein Nutrition Blood Shot Serving Size Manufacture Discrepancy

Raleigh, North Carolina, April 28th 2017: Today we have confirmed with the manufacturer that the products Vein Nutrition Blood Shot Summer Pop Flavor (Lot 1005370) and Vein Nutrition Blood Shot Blackberry Lemonade Flavor (Lot 1005371) have a discrepancy between the serving size and the scoop size. The manufacturer made the mistake of putting a 16g scoop instead of the intended 8g scoop. The label says “Serving Size: 1 Scoop 8.55g”, the 8.55g is correct for a serving but the scoop size is wrong.

This initially was brought up when a customer emailed us two days ago saying they got 19 scoops out of a container. We measured the scoop size and it was about double the size it should have been. We emailed the manufacturer about this issue, and they confirmed today that it was indeed a mistake in their QA (quality assurance) department.

And here you wanted us to believe you were 100% legit and i was the *******. LMAO rekt
Our Liver IV is made at a different manufacturer than Blood Shot. Moving forward Blood Shot will be made at the same manufacturer as Liver IV, but we will have to do some reformulating as to compile with some of their regulations.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ah sorry, I think you may have misunderstood my NOW! product comment. What I was referring to is that we could up the dosage to 600mg of NAC but the added cost is going to be more than if a customer just stacked our product with NOW! NAC which goes for $11 for 100 capsules x 600mg. As a smaller company we'd have to charge a lot more than $11 because we're doing much smaller runs. So from a value standpoint it's cheaper to stack NOW! NAC rather than for us to add 600mg of NAC.

We just believe the focus of Liver IV is on the TUDCA rather than the NAC, compare the NAC examine page: https://examine.com/supplements/n-acetylcysteine/ to the TUDCA examine page: https://examine.com/supplements/tauroursodeoxycholic-acid/

From a marketing standpoint you're certainly right. I'll make this scenario that I've made before, a completely clinically dosed preworkout of cil malate, creatine, beta alanine, taurine, hydromax, stimulants everything you'd want is not going to fit in a preworkout sized bottle. A preworkout that's marketed in a protein sized or large bottle does not give customer that instant recognition of "ok yes this is a pre-workout". So truthfully, sometimes a company has to make difficult decisions in formulating product in terms of dosing, bottle size, cost, and marketing potential. In such a saturated industry, your product will only sell as well as you market it. It's the reason pharmaceutical companies have larger marketing budgets than R&D budgets.

I also apologize but I am not quite sure how to respond to the filler powder comment. If we have offended you in any way with 100mg of NAC and 100mg of milk thistle, I apologize for that as well. It was not our intention to offend, and we truly believe that the added NAC and milk thistle is just an extra value over filler powder. As mentioned above, our pricing for just the TUDCA powder alone making our product very competitive so adding the NAC and milk thistle was not so we could increase the price and margins. It does add a component of marketing as a blend rather than a single ingredient. I am a little disheartened because as a 1%er you should know the pricing on TUDCA is not cheap and that our product is at a competitive pricepoint just for the TUDCA itself. But I know that we cannot please everyone.
The star is and always will be TUDCA in this product, and the price point is very, very appealing.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
The star is and always will be TUDCA in this product, and the price point is very, very appealing.
Thank you for understanding. Definitely a low margin item for us and stores cringe a bit at the wholesale price.

Honestly it's not a product we try to push on everyone, if you're not taking any liver toxic orals (aka methylated compounds) then 500mg tudca in most cases is not necessary. We see this product as a good anchor into the steroid users because the majority of the "new age" users believe in the effectiveness of tudca. Hopefully the dosage and price point helps show that demographic we are interested in effective products.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tudca tudca tudca. That's ALL you really need to be honest..

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
What are the best supports for liver health?
What are you guys taking to keep your livers healthy?

I got some labs back today with some concerningly high liver enzyme levels.
I'm already taking CEL's Cycle Assist along with a reasonably healthy diet, but by the looks of things that doesn't seem to be enough.
The Doc thinks it's down to my high protein intake, but I'm not too sure.

Any help would be appreciated :)
NAC 1.5gr with 1gr Milk Thistle 80% silymarin daily. ON UDCA, Injectable Gluthatione (tad 600) and NAC