Little help? First 8 weeks prohormone cycle with high tech pharmaceuticals decabolin & 1testosterone

yepes

yepes

Awards
Hi,

I figured trying this stack. 8 weeks high tech pharmaceuticals deca and 1 testo. I have some supps on my locker and I was thinking about pct and do I have to run something support stuff with this stack.

I was thinking running black lion research viron or something and for pct maybe arimistane and daa max. Any thoughts? Should i start this pct before cycle is over? Im just playing it safe even this stuff probably doesn't even need pct.

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
High tech 1 test is just 110mg of 1-andro per cap. What are you going to dose that at

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You need about ~300mg of 1-test per day to have a positive effect. Hi-Tech Deca only has 75mg per tab and you also need about 300mg of that to see results, so you're probably going to need to pick up a few more bottles of it for an 8 week cycle. I would run it with CEL Cycle Assist to help combat some of the more negative sides throughout the cycle.

We were just discussing some of the negative cardiovascular side effects in a thread in the anabolics forum.

Since the cardiovascular effects at 300mg are pretty significant, I would recommend this supplement as well.

One other supplement I might recommend to you for cardiovascular health is Source Naturals Heart Science. It's a multi that's loaded with ingredients for maintaining good cardiovascular health, and this is especially true while on cycle.

You can view a full listing of the ingredients here:

For PCT, I would pick up some Nolva from one of the RC companies that are sponsored on here and use 40mg of Nolva for 2 weeks, and 20mg for another 2 weeks. The addition of HCG might be another option to bring your test back.

Otherwise, that sounds like a pretty solid cycle.