Liquid or capsule magnesium and a multi-vitamin

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am looking for liquid magnesium and a liquid multi-vitamin. Long story short, I just had surgery for acid reflux and I cannot stomach regular multi-vitamins, or mineral pills. The zinc pills don't bother me, because they are capsules.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Why not crush them up and mix them with water? I buy a bulk multi powerder, it's rank to drink but does the job

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not crush them up and mix them with water? I buy a bulk multi powerder, it's rank to drink but does the job
Too much effort to do daily, especially while recovering from surgery. I want something 100% stomach friendly. What is the name of the powder?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Too much effort to do daily, especially while recovering from surgery. I want something 100% stomach friendly. What is the name of the powder?
If you can do capsules, NOW makes Adam in veggie caps. It's a solid choice

Pattinson7

Pattinson7

Awards
Did you consult a doctor about this. What are they saying?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you consult a doctor about this. What are they saying?
They gave me the go ahead to take my supplements and they know all the ones I'm taking; however supplement tabs are giving me issues with the exception of lactaid.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Too much effort to do daily, especially while recovering from surgery.
It is really no effort at all, even after having surgery.. Lol do you not drink water or move your arms now?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is really no effort at all, even after having surgery.. Lol do you not drink water or move your arms now?
Not jsut that, I'm afraid of it causing nausea even with it crushed up.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not jsut that, I'm afraid of it causing nausea even with it crushed up.
I guess it probably is the capsules that are keeping it from causing problems and not just it being powdered.