Lipotropic protein....no more

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
I know a bunch of people use LG science's Lipotropic protein, but I talked to a guy there and he said they are discontinuing the product. Just thought I would let yall know just in case some bulk ordering needed to be done. I ordered 5-5 lbs tubs.

Justice

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know a bunch of people use LG science's Lipotropic protein, but I talked to a guy there and he said they are discontinuing the product. Just thought I would let yall know just in case some bulk ordering needed to be done. I ordered 5-5 lbs tubs.

Justice
Boooooo! :aargh:
wonder why? and/or if there'll be a replacement in the works??

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
maybe coz profit margin is soo low on these...plus rising costs

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I asked Leslie over at LG, and she said it's NOT being discontinued.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
This is what they sent me.

[email protected] to me
show details Apr 1 (4 days ago)

Unfortunately, we are discontinuing Lipotropic protein. Right now the only stock that we have left is for International shipping only.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Thats really too bad, I only ever buy protein when I can get it on sale, but lipotroopic protein was probably my favorite overall. Really like it and had good results when I was using it.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Any LG reps with info on this? I really enjoy Lipotropic.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Thats really too bad, I only ever buy protein when I can get it on sale, but lipotroopic protein was probably my favorite overall. Really like it and had good results when I was using it.
I know. Its all I have used for the past 3 years.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still use it, taste profile, and cost...This sucks

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I also enjoyed this protein, makes me sad hearing this. Im going to have withdrawls from the strange aftertaste if its discontinued. lol

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I also enjoyed this protein, makes me sad hearing this. Im going to have withdrawls from the strange aftertaste if its discontinued. lol
I must have a thing for the aftertastes. I love the taste of lipotropic protein and Map protein. I can't get enough.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw this as well, I was actually going to buy some for when I start my bulk again.

Mike