Lipodrene elite

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Use this product past few months with just 1 pill in morning. Seems to help keep the weight off even at that low dose. Now, is this product safe to take long term if it’s just 1 pill a day. Dosage says to take no more than 4 a day. Please let me know

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Your fine, usually a lot of strong stimulants will cause adrenal fatigue. Since you’ve been taking just one cap, I think your fine. I’ve took an ECA stack for a few months and it only took a week to bounce back. I think your fine.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you really want- but 2 at once is a lot compared to one. May get uncomfortabl. I like the morning cap only and a diet soda at lunch for more caffeine if needed. Taking 4 a day seems like you’ll build a serious tolerance.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your fine, usually a lot of strong stimulants will cause adrenal fatigue. Since you’ve been taking just one cap, I think your fine. I’ve took an ECA stack for a few months and it only took a week to bounce back. I think your fine.
theres no such thing as "adrenal fatigue". Literally, it's not a real thing.

Stmiulants like those found in fat burners shouldnt be used for longer than 60-90 days max without a break.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
What are some natural alternatives. I feel even just 1 cap helped me shed 15 pounds

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are some natural alternatives. I feel even just 1 cap helped me shed 15 pounds
there are no non-stimulant options that will provide results like what you're currently using. take the product for ~60 days, take a 4 week break, then resume.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would love to see a log comparison of the Lipodrene series. So many possibilities!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Currently on elite now for my mini cut before this winter's bulk season lol. I take two caps in the morning with 15mg yohimbe hcl and get my am fasted cardio in!. That mixed with high protein and low carbs has let me drop 20 pounds in 18 days and keep about 95% of my strength, which has just started dropping slowly now

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If performance doesn't drop I dont see why fast weight loss is an issue..get in and get out diet approach that for me works, and let's me get back to bulking before metabolic adaptation strikes in any noticable ways

Antlion

Awards
huh? over pound a day of fat? i don't think sudanese starvation victims dropped weight that fast.
I saw a video of the lady that attempted to swim from Cuba to the Florida keys. I think the swim was like 24hrs or 36hrs maybe. Anyways she lost maybe 15lbs in that time frame from the overwhelming physical exertion of marathon swimming. Undoubtedly some of it had to be muscle but still.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I saw a video of the lady that attempted to swim from Cuba to the Florida keys. I think the swim was like 24hrs or 36hrs maybe. Anyways she lost maybe 15lbs in that time frame from the overwhelming physical exertion of marathon swimming. Undoubtedly some of it had to be muscle but still.
diana nyad and a lot of that was water, she need many iv infusion. i'm sure someone who jump off tall building occasionally live - but for body comp this is all highly suspect, competitors would be doing it - they do everything, including dnp. 18 day prep with 95% strength (muscle) retention - somebody tell the competition world. hey anything possible i guess, but for other 99% 1-2 pounds per week is recommendation.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
You guys talking about the effectiveness of Lipodrene Elite -- it went off the market when DMAA got banned but is back now sans DMAA.

Anyone tried the new formula? Is it still as effective?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
I take one pill a day. Not a lot but helps. Does it have long term effects at just 1 pill or do I need a break?