Lingering shoulder pain - Supp advice?

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Got a lingering pain in my should. Not so bad that I cant life, by at times OH and bench trigger mild pain and I certainly can push as much. Anyways, what have you guys taken to speed up recovery? I keep seeing bpc 157, but I am not familiar with the peptide.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got a lingering pain in my should. Not so bad that I cant life, by at times OH and bench trigger mild pain and I certainly can push as much. Anyways, what have you guys taken to speed up recovery? I keep seeing bpc 157, but I am not familiar with the peptide.
animal flex

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BPC 157. 500mcg a day. Split in two doses. On top of that, eat right, sleep right, hydrate right, and take some supplements to support joint help. BPC 157 will help repair your joints better than any supplement. The good thing about BPC, it’s already made in your gut, and there is no found exogenous dose at where the researchers saw toxicity.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
BPC 157. 500mcg a day. Split in two doses. On top of that, eat right, sleep right, hydrate right, and take some supplements to support joint help. BPC 157 will help repair your joints better than any supplement. The good thing about BPC, it’s already made in your gut, and there is no found exogenous dose at where the researchers saw toxicity.
Does the spray work?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
brand?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does the spray work?
Yes, but not as strong as injectable. I can feel a difference, but effects definitely more pronounced with injection. I just didn’t feel like injecting right now.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did the spray work better than the oral version? Thanks

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did the spray work better than the oral version? Thanks
I’ve been double dipping, spraying nose, and spraying in mouth. Judging based on molecular weight, it’s going to work better in stomach, than in nose.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Eclipse

Eclipse

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You could try bpc-157 or tb-500. I've used a tb-500 nasal spray from amino asylum and noticed reduce pain within minutes at 100mcg

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
You could try bpc-157 or tb-500. I've used a tb-500 nasal spray from amino asylum and noticed reduce pain within minutes at 100mcg
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Did a little digging and noticed bpc-157 & tb-500 has not been through human trials. So in the long run, who know what it could be doing. Also noticed 157 is going to be banned in 2022 by the USADA, so it must work lol.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Did a little digging and noticed bpc-157 & tb-500 has not been through human trials. So in the long run, who know what it could be doing. Also noticed one of the side effects was heart attacks, not sure how many this occurred with or the backing, but I did find that info directly from the FDA. Also noticed 157 is going to be banned in 2022 by the USADA, so it must work lol.

Ill stick with something a little safer like Animal Flex or good ol' Turmeric.

If you want safe and effective, Helios 100 gel is Top-Notch.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Did a little digging and noticed bpc-157 & tb-500 has not been through human trials. So in the long run, who know what it could be doing. Also noticed one of the side effects was heart attacks, not sure how many this occurred with or the backing, but I did find that info directly from the FDA. Also noticed 157 is going to be banned in 2022 by the USADA, so it must work lol.

Never saw any info for BPC causing heart attacks. The only thing I’ve seen was no toxic dose of BPC could be found. It’s virtually side effect free. It’s an amino acid sequence, and it’s naturally made in your gut. There is no dependence, or withdrawal. Do more research on that specific compound. Now, I’m not sure the safety of TB 500.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Flex and turmeric aren’t going to do Jack if as bad as you say

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never saw any info for BPC causing heart attacks. The only thing I’ve seen was no toxic dose of BPC could be found. It’s virtually side effect free. It’s an amino acid sequence, and it’s naturally made in your gut. There is no dependence, or withdrawal. Do more research on that specific compound. Now, I’m not sure the safety of TB 500.
ya when I got my bpc 157 prescription from a doctor, they didn't even need blood work and said "no side effects"

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
I'll certainly do a little more reading. Here's a link that says it's not legal to prescribe, this article was released in October 2021. Maybe there was a change since then 🤷🏻‍♂️

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ya when I got my bpc 157 prescription from a doctor, they didn't even need blood work and said "no side effects"
you got a script for bpc 157? lol i dont think so :ROFLMAO:

"As of January 1, 2022, the experimental peptide BPC-157 is prohibited under the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Prohibited List. Furthermore, this substance is not approved for human clinical use by any global regulatory authority and it may lead to negative health effects"

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you got a script for bpc 157? lol i dont think so :ROFLMAO:

"As of January 1, 2022, the experimental peptide BPC-157 is prohibited under the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Prohibited List. Furthermore, this substance is not approved for human clinical use by any global regulatory authority and it may lead to negative health effects"
IMG_2036.JPG
IMG_2037.JPG

you can get them from compounding pharmacies. idk if regular docs will do it, but the trt clinics will.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some clinics prescribe BPC 157.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In addition to any of these suggestions, train your serratus anterior! I have had some shoulder pain/impingement for awhile saw a chiro and he advised me my serratus was not activating properly. I have been training it 3-4 times a week for past few weeks and shoulder is HEAPS better.

3-4x12-15 reps
Light weight Y raise
Dumbbell uppercut/serratus uppercut
band reach out (band around your back with hands out in chest press/push up position, then reach as far as you can)

A lot of other variants and possibly better options, but these are easy to remember and do for me.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
You guys got me curious.
Let's say you have a mild nagging shoulder pain, how long until it helps it if you use the nasal spray?

Or even better, how long did it take before you guys saw healing results from it?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You guys got me curious.
Let's say you have a mild nagging shoulder pain, how long until it helps it if you use the nasal spray?

Or even better, how long did it take before you guys saw healing results from it?
Many people usually begin to feel better around week 3. Oral stable arginine version would be a better option than nasal spray due to BPC having a high molecular weight.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Many people usually begin to feel better around week 3. Oral stable arginine version would be a better option than nasal spray due to BPC having a high molecular weight.
Thanks, can you drop some good brand names? Also, does this stuff actually enhance healing or will the pain return once you stop using it? Basically, it is a pain suppressant vs an actual healing agent?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cissus and an ems tens unit…Slap the 2 sticky pads on the delt, and crank that thing up!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks, can you drop some good brand names? Also, does this stuff actually enhance healing or will the pain return once you stop using it? Basically, it is a pain suppressant vs an actual healing agent?
It actually brings lasting healing. It speeds up true healing/recovery, and promotes a systemic inflammation reduction.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tried an oral stable BPC and unfortunately didnt notice anything. I really want to try the injection, but not confident in my ability to inject safely and mix it together properly haha

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
I tried an oral stable BPC and unfortunately didnt notice anything. I really want to try the injection, but not confident in my ability to inject safely and mix it together properly haha
I wanted to try Wolverine (157+TB500) nasal spray, but the absorption with nasal spray is low. Also found Rats Army makes a gel, but was not sure if that was better than the spray.

My buddy received BioTE (pills) from his T doc and said it worked well. What brand did you use so I know to avoid it lol.

Last edited:
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it's subcutaneous injection. super easy and can use 31 gauge tiny needle. just don't mess up mixing the water.