Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Liftin 4 fun 8 week cycle

liftin4fun

Veteran member
Starting cycle January 15th 2014. Will update the log a few times a week once I start.

Support Supplements for cycle


Week: 1-8 Cel Cycle Assist 8 caps a day
Week: 1-8 CoQ10 100 mg a day
Week: 1-8 5 gram fish oil a day

Week: 1-8 Orange Triad MV

Week: 1-8 Cranberry Extract

Week: 3-8 Tudaca
Taurine if needed.



8 Week Cycle

Week: 1-8 Dermacrine: 4 pumps

Week: 2-3: Trest: 50 mg: 30 Pre workout, 10 and 10

Week: 4-8: Trest: 60 mg: 30 Pre, 20, and 10

Week: 3-7 DMZ 2.0: 1 cap pre, 1 cap 12 hours later

Week 8: DMZ 2.0: 2 caps pre, 1 cap 12 hours later

Week 2-8: 12.5 EOD Exem.

PCT:
Week: 1-4 Clomid
First 3 days 100,100,100
50,50,25,25
Week: 3-7 Torem
90,90,60,60,30
Week: 3-8 Erase 3/2/2/2/1
Week 1-8 ABE
Week 1-8 X Gels
Week 1-8 Creatine
 
clomid 50/25/25/25 is more than enough for your pct. You do not need torem as well. there is no reason to run an ai on cycle and the pct as well.
 
I heard the trest converts pretty high and might be needed. I might not use it until I see sides. I normally do clomid 50/25/25/25/ but the older I get has seem to be have taking longer to recover. I ran the clomid/torem stack like this before and my test levels were very high with zero sides after I checked my values.

.
 
Started it today. I just couldn't wait any longer to get this going. I will just update progress or any issues that come up for others to know.
 
Yes it is oral Trestabol Celtic Lab's product. Only on day 3 now and about to head to the gym. No changes in blood pressure or any sides yet.
 
Today was day 7 of the cycle and just left the gym. Today I ran the Trest 50mg pre workout and I started to actually feel it. I think from here on out I am going to dose the Trest pre workout as I read many others doing.
 
I am on the 14th day of this cycle with zero sides so far. Blood pressure was 122/78 this morning. Slight recovery from intense workouts but that is about it. Muscles do seem to look fuller during the workouts.
 
Back
Top