Lifted into the Epimusphere!!! (Sparta Sponsored Epicurus Log)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Still alive everyone, just been having internet problems, probably update tomorrow though.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hit it hard to today + lots of cardio afterwards.

Shout out to @gqnemeis for letting me run a little promo for him.

Currently still dosing Epicurus as well, getting excellent pumps even though I don't have a ton of carbs me during this cut.

Foot seems like it's doing better.

So work WiFi is ****ed that's why I haven't been on much. My data plan has a 3 the limit and resets next month, well Google play updated 6 apps on 4G and put my data at 1.5gb thus far so I have to be careful.

Anyways, onto the iron and then a newd for you faithful followers.

Superset of incline bench straight bar cable let pull overs with lag pull downs. Warm up plus 4 sets of 12 each (65 on the cable, 125 on the pull downs)

Then barbell bent over rows 135x12x4, 185x8

Upright row with 45x12x3 upright row with barbell+10 pounds x 12

2 sets of 5 narrow overhand pull ups

3 sets of 12 cable rope pull downs (65 pounds)

Standing cable rope rows 3 sets 12 on 45

Face down row machine, narrow neutral grip 45x12x2, 70x12

Dumbbell rear delt variation upright row, 30x12, 25x12, 20x12, 30x12, 35x8

Finished out with seated cable rows, 180x12, 160x15x2

30 minutes on stepmill, 15 minutes on bike

Weighed in around 183 this morning. And here lat spread, whoop!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit it hard to today + lots of cardio afterwards.

Shout out to @gqnemeis for letting me run a little promo for him.

Currently still dosing Epicurus as well, getting excellent pumps even though I don't have a ton of carbs me during this cut.

Foot seems like it's doing better.

So work WiFi is ****ed that's why I haven't been on much. My data plan has a 3 the limit and resets next month, well Google play updated 6 apps on 4G and put my data at 1.5gb thus far so I have to be careful.

Anyways, onto the iron and then a newd for you faithful followers.

Superset of incline bench straight bar cable let pull overs with lag pull downs. Warm up plus 4 sets of 12 each (65 on the cable, 125 on the pull downs)

Then barbell bent over rows 135x12x4, 185x8

Upright row with 45x12x3 upright row with barbell+10 pounds x 12

2 sets of 5 narrow overhand pull ups

3 sets of 12 cable rope pull downs (65 pounds)

Standing cable rope rows 3 sets 12 on 45

Face down row machine, narrow neutral grip 45x12x2, 70x12

Dumbbell rear delt variation upright row, 30x12, 25x12, 20x12, 30x12, 35x8

Finished out with seated cable rows, 180x12, 160x15x2

30 minutes on stepmill, 15 minutes on bike

Weighed in around 183 this morning. And here lat spread, whoop!

I believe I can fly! You like like a damn F22 with that back spread. Damn impressive brother, and good to see you updating!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dude!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Bewbs for days...

So last night hit chest hard, work meeting ran late so I had to break cardio into two 15 minute sessions, probably doing 45 minutes today cause I'm staring to see some fawking progress finally.

So onto the intake, had some extra chocolate carbs peri-workout to keep myself sane and get that extra chest pump action.

Calories: 1900 or so. Total pro was at 200+

Now, the iron journal:
Cable flies, 8 sets 3 high, 3 low, 2 mid level.
Incline bench 185x8x3 then I almost died at rep 7 on set 4 due to a miscue with the wife on the spot lol
Repped out final set 135 for 15, incline bench has always been a weakness for me.

Flat bench flies 50s for 12x3, 40sx20
Incline hex press 50x12x2 supersetted with low angle incline dumbbell press 50sx12x2 shoulder was acting up a bit at this time.

Felt good to finally seeing upper chest size, need to keep pushing, almost exactly 1 month from next cycle so need to keep this diet and honest and pedal to the metal on cardio.

Tonight is deadlifts with isolation movements on hammies.

Hope everyone has a kick ass day!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bewbs for days...

So last night hit chest hard, work meeting ran late so I had to break cardio into two 15 minute sessions, probably doing 45 minutes today cause I'm staring to see some fawking progress finally.

So onto the intake, had some extra chocolate carbs peri-workout to keep myself sane and get that extra chest pump action.

Calories: 1900 or so. Total pro was at 200+

Now, the iron journal:
Cable flies, 8 sets 3 high, 3 low, 2 mid level.
Incline bench 185x8x3 then I almost died at rep 7 on set 4 due to a miscue with the wife on the spot lol
Repped out final set 135 for 15, incline bench has always been a weakness for me.

Flat bench flies 50s for 12x3, 40sx20
Incline hex press 50x12x2 supersetted with low angle incline dumbbell press 50sx12x2 shoulder was acting up a bit at this time.

Felt good to finally seeing upper chest size, need to keep pushing, almost exactly 1 month from next cycle so need to keep this diet and honest and pedal to the metal on cardio.

Tonight is deadlifts with isolation movements on hammies.

Hope everyone has a kick ass day!

Looking strong and lean brother, but the look on your face in the top picture is priceless, like a mix between damn right I Just lifted that, and I yes it was me and I know it is stank!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lol that's my intensity face

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm just super proud of the cleavage and upper chest mass I've added.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Considering this was my chest 2 years ago.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome progress in 2 years, nicely done!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Last night was kind of a bitch, verbal domestics with the wife over stupid **** so I flew solo to the gym.

Deadlifts, my form is balls, I'm not sure if it's my scoliosis acting up or my failure to engage hamstrings properly. Anyways here are the numbers, don't laugh!

135 wu10
225 wu 10
315x5x3
335x3
365 FAIIIILLLL.
Power lifter is going to help me with my form next week.

Hamstring curl machine 100x10, 80x12, 90x12, 100x8

Waited and waited and waited for leg press on sled but it never happened.

Single leg seated press on machine
90x12 each leg, 100x12, 110x12

Lying leg curls
110x12, 95x15, 80x25

Back extensions on that weird CrossFit thing you see people to doing the face up, medicine ball tossing sit ups on. 3 sets of 12.

Workout was bleah, ending up stress eating some garbage too. Calories for yesterday were around 2150. Today will be a better day.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
#1. Domestics are draining, so kudos for making it to the gym
#2. Stupid ***t? How many domestic arguments have you had over some serious ***t? Exactly
#3. Still a nice session considering you prolly weren't completely "there"
#4. I read your log everyday, you deserve a bit of garbage in your diet now and then, AND
#5. As long as we maintain the thought of "today will be better than yesterday" we will always succeed at reaching our goals, making new ones and reaching them again. Just saying.

Im still gonna be like you when I grow up!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping the marital rage would help me pull heavier, it did not.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was hoping the marital rage would help me pull heavier, it did not.
I can be mad at anything, and lift the world
Mad at the wifey, and the smallest weight will crush me. It just means you care brother! Been married 18years this month

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
We turned 9 long years married the 28th. Lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9 years, congrats. Knowing that, Ill eliminate the "your buddies"argument and assume it was either over money, some chick that looked at you and she swears you were hitting on but you werent or work. Just a guess.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to have birthday lunch with a female I've been close friends with for over a decade. **** me right?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to have birthday lunch with a female I've been close friends with for over a decade. **** me right?
Its just insecurity bro, my wife is ate up with it. And to be honest, the better shape I get into, the worse she gets. I see it like this, if God disnt want us men to deal with that crap from them, he wouldnt have gave them the REAL man cave!!!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
My wife keeps improving her physique as is and she (should) know she has nothing to worry about with this other girl.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife keeps improving her physique as is and she (should) know she has nothing to worry about with this other girl.
I truly believe they start ish with is for their own good, just to reassure themselves we care.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
She needs to calm her tits.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lil BPS flash sale going on you guys, "an20" (Androcrine) and "derm20" (dermacrine) 20% off at bpsnutrition.net

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Been meaning to update, even had the wife take progress shots but we've been doing so much vacation stuff so far haven't really had time. Plus it's stepson's 16th birthday today.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been meaning to update, even had the wife take progress shots but we've been doing so much vacation stuff so far haven't really had time. Plus it's stepson's 16th birthday today.
I understand brother! I was just checking in on you. Happy Birthday to the stepson.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established

Slowly but surely making my way down to >10% body fat.

I had some amazing arms day photos yesterday but the phone reset (again!) and we lost em!

Anyways I'm officially on vacation from work for the next week. Today is rest day and all I want to do is get out and fish but the weather is garbage, even for fishing.

Tonight I have hockey try out, haven't been on the ice in 2 years so I'm kind of nervous, hopefully there is a team out there in need of a mediocre defensemen lol.

Well that's all I got for now guys, happy Sunday!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Slowly but surely making my way down to >10% body fat.

I had some amazing arms day photos yesterday but the phone reset (again!) and we lost em!

Anyways I'm officially on vacation from work for the next week. Today is rest day and all I want to do is get out and fish but the weather is garbage, even for fishing.

Tonight I have hockey try out, haven't been on the ice in 2 years so I'm kind of nervous, hopefully there is a team out there in need of a mediocre defensemen lol.

Well that's all I got for now guys, happy Sunday!
Cutz!!! Diggin it bro!! Good luck with the hockey!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, been on vacation last few days, sorry haven't been updating. Diet has been **** :( you know how vacation is but I'm getting back on track today.

Training wise things are good. Losing some strength on maxes but it's nothing major.

Epicurus treated me very good, getting down to the last few pills. Felt like it really helped keep muscle on during the cut.

Next up@gqnemesis has me trying out some SNS stuff so I'm looking forward to that. I'll keep you all posted. Hope everyone's lifts are up and body fat % are down!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, been on vacation last few days, sorry haven't been updating. Diet has been **** :( you know how vacation is but I'm getting back on track today.

Training wise things are good. Losing some strength on maxes but it's nothing major.

Epicurus treated me very good, getting down to the last few pills. Felt like it really helped keep muscle on during the cut.

Next up@gqnemesis has me trying out some SNS stuff so I'm looking forward to that. I'll keep you all posted. Hope everyone's lifts are up and body fat % are down!
Glad to see you back homie!! Hope the vaca was nice and relaxing

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
It's been decent so far. Catching up on video games and movies we dvred lol. How're you?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been decent so far. Catching up on video games and movies we dvred lol. How're you?
Not bad my friend. Took a couple days off to spend time with my family and take my wife out for our anniversary. Got to catch up on a bit of sleep. Other than that, alls the same. Still trying to cut some weight off, but its getting there.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, so all finished up with the Epicurus, wanted to thank Sparta Nutrition for giving me the chance to log it.
I loved the product. Feel it really helped me to keep on muscle and strength while cutting.
Even on the days I didn't use a preworkout (usually legs day) I felt the Epicurus gave me a great pump and excellent drive to push through some hardcore squat sessions.

Didn't notice any side effects, pretty much an amazing natural anabolic!

Vacation is winding down and I think my work internet is all fixed so you should see me around the forums more!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, so all finished up with the Epicurus, wanted to thank Sparta Nutrition for giving me the chance to log it.
I loved the product. Feel it really helped me to keep on muscle and strength while cutting.
Even on the days I didn't use a preworkout (usually legs day) I felt the Epicurus gave me a great pump and excellent drive to push through some hardcore squat sessions.

Didn't notice any side effects, pretty much an amazing natural anabolic!

Vacation is winding down and I think my work internet is all fixed so you should see me around the forums more!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Good to see you again my friend!!