Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Libido, etc in Epi + Dermacrine PCT

Frank1983

Active Member
1. How much should I expect my libido to fall after my epi cycle, and for how long?
My libido is insane right now. I'm having sex with 3 women, and I'm waking up in the middle of the night sometimes just to rub one out. I'm painfully aware that all of this will pass. Am I going to want to have sex with anyone during pct? I saved up some vacation time, so I've considered going on vacation for that first week of pct. Overkill?

2. Do you have any positive experiences with libido boosters?
Here are things I've tried:
-Mucuna and green tea extract: large acute libido boost shortly after ingestion, but it knots my stomach up a bit.
-Tyrosine: solid acute libido boost, not as much as mucuna but pretty good.
-DAA: chronic libido "leveler" when cutting, no change in libido when at maintenance / bulking.
-Catuaba and muira puama: big chronic and acute libido boost, but makes me feel "high", which is great or terrible, depending on the situation.
-I felt nothing with horny goat weed, tribulus, and maca, but they were ****ty grocery store brands, so I may be interested in getting some legit bulk powders and giving them a go.

3. I see some guys tapering down to lessen pct crash. Is this advisable?
Current plan is dermacrine + epi @ 30/30/30/30/30/30
PCT: nolva, daa, AI on hand

Info:
30 years old, lean (8-10%ish) solid libido and overall health, first ph/ds cycle.
 
If you're wanting your libido to not fall you take a libido supp during your pct. But i wouldnt think it would fall too too much. It will probably fall to normal level cause right now it sounds like its way above normal if your doing 3 chicks and beatin it hahaah
 
Ha yeah, im talking about pct. i just keep reading these threads about guys losing their libido during pct and im trying to mitigate that.
 
It def won't fail week one. Might start failing during week 3 or 4. But PCT doesn't affect everyone's libido.

Check out Bulbine by SNS for libido during PCT. Best libido supp I've ever used. My libido was crushed a month ago and within a week or two of starting this I felt like I was on tren (I might just react really well to this product so I don't expect everyone to get the same results I did lol)
 
Back
Top