Libido and Energy now have names Perform and Motivate

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Many many reviews have been made of the beta samples of the Libido supplement and the energy supplement.

They are now ready for public release :)

Energy sup was left alone. Libido supplement actives were increased as requested before final production.

Perform™ has a multi-faceted approach to making your physical relationships more pleasurable, and to raising your libido. Supplementation with Perform TM will take you to levels of performance and pleasure most are not aware even exists.
Details:

Perform™

MACA

Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris

Epimedium

Eurycoma Longifolia (Long Jack)

Perform™

Can you think of anything you do in life that you would not wan to perform your best at? I can’t either. I’m sure you would agree that one of the most important places you want to perform your best is in your physical relationships, no?

A lot of things can cause you not to perform up to your full abilities; the main thing we all experience on a daily basis that can lower libido and performance drastically is stress. The thing about stress is that you can’t get away from it, but you can work your way around it – with some help.

I know, some of you are thinking that you have no complaints in this area, so why should you invest in a product like this? Simply put, it will help you too. More than you can imagine.

Perform™ has a multi-faceted approach to making your physical relationships more pleasurable, and to raising your libido. Supplementation with Perform TM will take you to levels of performance and pleasure most are not aware even exists.

Ingredient Summary:

1) MACA

a. Drastically increases libido

b. Increases semen production

2) Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris

a. Boosts libido

b. Improves sexual dysfunction

3) Epimedium

a. Potent PDE-5 inhibitor

i. Increases blood flow to desired areas

1. Increases sensitivty

ii. Prevents and treats sexual dysfunction

4) Eurycoma Longifolia (Long Jack)

a. Increases sexual performance

b. Potent aphrodisiac

Motivate™ is an energy booster for normal day to day activities, but it can be used before a workout to give you the extra energy you need to make it a worthwhile effort.
Details:

Motivate™

L-Glutamine

L-Taurine

Schizandra Extract

1,3-dimethylamylamine

Caffeine Anhydrous USP 40mg per capsule

Life is hard. Most days are a grind to make it through to the end, and then when you get home from work, you are too tired to do anything.

Are you tired of drinking countless cups of coffee to get through the morning and ready for the day? How about the midday cup or cups of coffee? Better yet, how about the addiction to coffee, how many times have you said “I need my coffee first”, before you leave the house in the morning.

Wouldn’t it be nice to have something you could take to make your day a little easier – to give you more energy through the day, not only that, but to prevent you from getting as tired as usual. Wouldn’t these things be nice? Not only do you get the energy, how would you like to get the energy without the crash?

How many times do you come home from work, and would like to exercise, but you are just too tired? Motivate™ would be a great option for this, because not only is it an energy booster for normal day to day activities, but it can be used before a workout to give you the extra energy you need to make it a worthwhile effort.

If any of these situations sounds like something you go through, Anabolic Innovations has made just the supplement for you – Motivate™.

Motivate™ contains ingredients that are very effective at energizing the body, and preventing you from getting as tired as usual.

Ingredient summary:

1) Schizandra extract

a. Acts as a nervous system stimulant, which results in increased flex response and mental alertness.

b. Schizandra is also a potent adaptogen, helping the body to deal with day to day stress

2) 1,3-dimethylamylamine

a. Central nervous system stimulant

i. Increases energy, mental energy, and physical output

b. Boosts cAMP

i. Resulting in fat loss, a thermogenic effect, and an appetite suppressing effect.

3) Caffeine

a. Central nervous system stimulant

i. Restores alertness

ii. Holds off drowsiness

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I know that there is a difference between the ingredients in Perform and TestoPro, but do you believe that there is a significant difference between the increase of sexual desire in the two products?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Yes there is. TestoPRO will actually help with the test levels and help to develop muscle. Perform is a libido enhancer.

I have seen people saying they were going to stack the two for a ONE TWO punch :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that there is a difference between the ingredients in Perform and TestoPro, but do you believe that there is a significant difference between the increase of sexual desire in the two products?
TestoPRO is more of a test booster we were happy to see the increased libido. Perform has nothing but libido stuff in it.:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes there is. TestoPRO will actually help with the test levels and help to develop muscle. Perform is a libido enhancer.

I have seen people saying they were going to stack the two for a ONE TWO punch :)
Damn Crowler you type faster than I do!!!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:dance:

I've got a bottle of TestoPro, Motivate, and a sample of Perform. Looks like I'm gonna be having some fun.

On whole different note: I just noticed this emoticon, don't know when or why it would be used, but it still made me laugh.

:wizard:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:dance:

I've got a bottle of TestoPro, Motivate, and a sample of Perform. Looks like I'm gonna be having some fun.

On whole different note: I just noticed this emoticon, don't know when or why it would be used, but it still made me laugh.

:wizard:
Enjoy bro.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Yes sir. Nice combo.

And actually, Perform has ingredients that are testosterone boosters as well, i.e. the icariin, and LJ.

So it makes for just an unbelievable stack. If there was ever a stack to make you feel like the alpha male term everyone throws around, this is it.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
solid ingredients, and trusty company, man perform and sustain alpha would be a great sexual performance stack!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And actually, Perform has ingredients that are testosterone boosters as well, i.e. the icariin, and LJ.

So it makes for just an unbelievable stack. If there was ever a stack to make you feel like the alpha male term everyone throws around, this is it.
Alpha libido and Alpha muscle gains stack = huge confidence.