LG's kickin' the new year off right!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I'm very surprised at the lack of apps!I would even go for this one if timing was right!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll run two back to back if nobody else applies!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to try the 17 Pro-Andro!!! Too bad I just started my H-Drol cycle :(

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP has been amended. Forgot to say that we would like these to be run solo so as not to skew the results.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Would beginning of February be to late to start? Starting to she some bodyfat here soon

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
1:your age (must be at least 21!!) -I'm 26
2: your current goals -Should be fairly obvious, put on a f##k-ton of strength and muscle mass!
3: what product you would like to run and why -1-Androstenolone!
4: years in this game (lifting) -10 years in the game!
5:shoe size -That's a way too private!
6:last time you had a bowel movement -Quite a large sh## this morning!
7: when would you be able to start logging -Yesterday!
8: what your current diet is like/ what would it be like while logging our product -Fairly clean, I eat a ton of fish and whey isolate.
9:why we should pick you -Because I'm a goddam sexual tyrannosaur!
Gonna have to opt out, andro makes my blood pressure spike too much. But good luck to everyone else, looks like a sick log LG is running!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow I'm amazed there have been so few. I could always double up tho :p

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
1. Age: 29
2. Goals: Control estrogen, lean out
3. What product? Form-XT
4. Years in fitness? 24 Years weight training? 13
5. Shoe size: 11.5W - 12R
6. Last BM: 1 hr ago
7. I'd be able to start immediately
8. Current diet is the same structure everyday (almost). Breakfast - eggs, veggies, Ezekiel toast
Brunch - Boarshead roast beef or turkey on Ezekiel bread, 2 Greek Yogurt cups
Lunch (post workout) - fruit smoothie with 50 grams isolate protein
Dinner - Stir Fry or some kinda meat, poultry, or fish with as a lot of vegetables and some odd 40 or so grams of carbs.
*I'll have maybe some trail mix, almonds, or a protein shake or bar during the day if I am hungry. My calories range from 2.5k to 3.5k depending on hunger level and activity level.
9. I think you should pick me, because I can offer reliable feedback with a consistent diet and exercise regimen.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Would enter, but already logging something (PH19)... BTW... Could you go over to Wichita for me, and pick me up some Taco Tico...??? Jonesing bad for some... And, then mail it express overnight to me...??? Thanx... *LOL*

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would enter, but already logging something (PH19)... BTW... Could you go over to Wichita for me, and pick me up some Taco Tico...??? Jonesing bad for some... And, then mail it express overnight to me...??? Thanx... *LOL*
I did good to try to go to work today for 2 1/2 hrs before I had to come back home. This flu is kicking my arsh!!! Btw, do you really think that you would want to eat that after all the grease soaked out into the packaging? Post office would probably reject it or classify it as hazardous material- & rightly so! Lol!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I did good to try to go to work today for 2 1/2 hrs before I had to come back home. This flu is kicking my arsh!!! Btw, do you really think that you would want to eat that after all the grease soaked out into the packaging? Post office would probably reject it or classify it as hazardous material- & rightly so! Lol!
*LOL* But... It's good, when I can get it and eat it right there... Yes, grew up in Wichita...

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Sorry to hear about the flu. Last Tuesday I spent my New Years and day after in bed. The flu is strong this season. My 3 yr old in the last 2 months has been sick first strep throat, then flu, the ear infection and last the flu again which we both had at the same time. Between work and being sick I have only been to gym 1 in 12 days.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah this has been a very bad cold and flu season. My wife and I have 3 kids all of whom have gotten upper respitory infections in the last month and my wife also had one last week. I've been sick maybe 5 times since I can remeber and I had cold like symptoms last week too. Gotta get that vit C and Glutamine megadosed!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The presentation is definitely on target. Sorry if this has been asked already, but could you explain what the ingredients in 17-ProAndro, PH-17, and PH-19 are? Also, is 1-Androstenolone the same thing as 1-DHEA? Thanks...

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
The presentation is definitely on target. Sorry if this has been asked already, but could you explain what the ingredients in 17-ProAndro, PH-17, and PH-19 are? Also, is 1-Androstenolone the same thing as 1-DHEA? Thanks...
M1d Andro is a prohormone to testosterone with a more absorable form of Erase in it

EpiAndro Is a pro hormone to DHT with a more absorbable form of Erase in it

17ProAndro has two different forms of, baiscally PH17 which is a ph to Prostanozol can convert into winni also has the above mentioned Erase compound in it

1Androstenolone is a ph to 1-testosterone and 1-Androstenediol, can't aromatize into estrogen. This ph I’m most excited about.

FormXT will be a great pct and AI for all of our customers. Proven to be as strong as AROMASIN! You just have to take more to because AI35(active ingredient in it) is not as absorbable as Aromasin.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M1d Andro is a prohormone to testosterone with a more absorable form of Erase in it

17ProAndro has two different forms of, baiscally PH17 which is a ph to Prostanozol can convert into winni also has the above mentioned Erase compound in it

1Androstenolone is a ph to 1-testosterone and 1-Androstenediol, can't aromatize into estrogen. This ph I’m most excited about.

FormXT will be a great pct and AI for all of our customers. Proven to be as strong as AROMASIN! You just have to take more to because AI35(active ingredient in it) is not as absorbable as Aromasin.
Thanks. So 1-Androstenolone is not 1-DHEA? If it's a different compound, do you know if it causes lethargy, increased BP, etc.?

Also, for someone who has the goal of gaining muscle (with strength increases being only a distant secondary goal), what would you consider to be the most optimal choice between 17-ProAndro?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

1Androstenolone is a ph to 1-testosterone and 1-Androstenediol, can't aromatize into estrogen. This ph I'm most excited about.

Good stuff

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

jd1212

Awards
I just ordered the 17-pro andro and I am wondering if I will get shut down? I'm 32 and I'm looking to trim fat, lose a little weight but maintain streanth. If 17-pro is a precursor to prostanozol then would t I need to suppliment with a little test? I can't afford to get lethargic at age 32, I def need the added edge. What do you guys think?

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
I just ordered the 17-pro andro and I am wondering if I will get shut down? I'm 32 and I'm looking to trim fat, lose a little weight but maintain streanth. If 17-pro is a precursor to prostanozol then would t I need to suppliment with a little test? I can't afford to get lethargic at age 32, I def need the added edge. What do you guys think?
It depends. What is your goal in taking 17ProAndro? Stay/get lean? THen I wouldn't want to add any "wet" compounds to the mix that could take away from the hardening effects. I'd first see how you felt runnng it solo. Everybody reacts different but I don't feel the 17ProAndro is THAT surpressive to the extent that you'll start feeling lethargic. Remember too, we added Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione(Erase), which has been shown to not only act as a estrogen blocker, but will help elavate test levels as well. I would run it solo and then if you start feeling lethargic you could add in M1D Andro as this is a direct ph to testosterone.

jd1212

Awards
Thanks big mike. If I decided to add m1d would I need an additional AI? Or would the erase that's in the 17pro suffice?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Generally speaking, which compounds would you say are the most suppressive, and also the best for muscle gains?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1:your age (must be at least 21!!): 30
2: your current gaols: Get all kinds of swole and blow away all my previous PRs
3: what product you would like to run and why: 1-ANDROSTENOLONE; Because the claims state that it helps build size and strength while leaning out..Exactly what I am looking for. I have not tried any LG products as of yet but have been seriously looking into it and this would be a great opportunity.
4: years in this game (lifting): Off and on for many years, been lifting seriously for 2 years now.
5:shoe size: 12 (I ain't ashamed of my big feet)
6:last time you had a bowl movement: I moved a bowl in the kitchen earlier. You make spelling error, I call you on it..LOL
7: when would you be able to start logging: Immediately upon receiving the product.
8: what your current diet is like/ what would it be like while logging our product: Diet on the product would be: 200-300 grams of protein, 500 grams of carbohydrates and 50 grams of fat per day. With a daily intake of 2750-3200 calories. Keeping it clean of course.
9:why we should pick you: I have logged many times here on AM and have always tried to provide the best, most detailed log I can. Photos and videos are a regular in my logs and each workout is documented with detail. I have wanted to try LG products for awhile now and would love a shot at this to get myself to the levels that I know I can accomplish.
34, looking for dry gains/recomp. Interested in the 17-andro. Been lifting 9 years, learning more every day. Can start logging ASAP. Diet is protein-heavy, some complex carbs. You should pick me because I'm awesome and I love LG! Natadrol is probably my favorite supplement of all time.
27 year old Male
Currently coming off of a semi-dirty bulk. Sitting at 225lbs and 13% bf. My goals right now are to cut down to single digit body fat and stay around 215lbs.
I would LOVE to run 1-Androstenolone to solidify my gains from my bulk while hardening up and shedding some of the unwanted fat.
I have been training since I was 15 in high school but since the age of 24 I have become much more serious in the gym.
I am currently debating on what I want to recomp with but 1-andro would be a home run and I could start logging immediatly.
My current diet is carb cycle/backloading with high carbs (250-300g) on training days after working out and low carb 30g on non-training days.
During a recomp I would stick with the same diet but slightly fewer carbs on training days (200-250g) all coming post workout and 0-30g carbs pre workout.
I have used FST-7 training for recomp before and would continue to do so with 1-andro. Instead of only doing one FST-7 set per week on any body part I would up to two FST-7 sets for every body part per week with the increased recover time I would expect to see.

I think I would be an excellent choice for a logging opportunity especially with the amount of people I follow and talk to as well as the detail and work I put into every aspect of my training.

Hope I make the cut! And to anyone who does congrats.

So here are the three that seemed to stand out to me. Send me your info guys and we'll see about getting some product out to you. Thank you to all the others that applied -- more logs are sure to be available soon so keep your eyes open!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats guys

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM sent. Thanks for the opportunity; won't let you guys down. Did a couple logs previously for Purus and MAN, and now I'll be logging LG with I-Force preworkouts. Glad I can do my part to help represent my favorite companies!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Would like to thank Luke and LG for the opportunity. This is gonna be an awesome logging op for all three of us so whenever you guys start your logs let me know so I can sub and follow along.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Oh it's on now! Thanks Luke and LG! This is going to be one wild ride, into the depths of swoleness.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! I think that's the fastest I've gotten all the winners' info! These guys must be excited or something!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Wow! I think that's the fastest I've gotten all the winners' info! These guys must be excited or something!
And you know this, man..LOL

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yessir!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We don't mess around Bromeo!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Link the logs in here guys!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

JD261985

Banned
Awards
1 andro and epi would be a very nice stack. Still a little confused about what pro 17 is though.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ETA on delivery?

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
All liquid products are available now!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was wondering the same thing. The mail man is getting a bit skittish when a 6'1 225lb bald guy is always waiting at the mailbox asking "You got my s#it today buddy?"

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Talking 'bout the promo bottles coming my way for me to log for you guys!
Was wondering the same thing. The mail man is getting a bit skittish when a 6'1 225lb bald guy is always waiting at the mailbox asking "You got my s#it today buddy?"
Lol! I'll check on it guys! Montego, quit harassing your mailman, you don't want him to go Postal on you!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHY YOU NO MAKE POSTAL NO MORE???

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
BAHAHA I ACTUALLY LOL'ed on that one...

patient guys so many orders coming in for the new product the little elves at the north pole can't keep up

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BAHAHA I ACTUALLY LOL'ed on that one...

patient guys so many orders coming in for the new product the little elves at the north pole can't keep up
Wait, we have elves?! Any chance I can get one on my next rep order?