LGI and Orbit questions

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
So I've been under a rock as of late, and now back at it.
I've had plenty of experience with CEL products (hdrol, mdrol, ect) and never had a problem, but I'm having a hard time finding CEL bottles now a days . I've come across LGI and their clones. I've always been skeptical of manufactures I've never heard of, and LGI is one of them. I've found some logs that say good things, but I can't seem to come to a straight answer as to if these guys are legit.
So I'm just looking for the thumbs up before I place an order for some LGI bottles from Orbit, and if their Rehab PCT compares to say CELs PCT
As far as Orbit is concerned, i'm assuming they are a good source since their now a partner, its just been so long since I've order from anywhere besides Nurta.
(like I said, I've been away for awhile)

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Lgi is always good to go.

I've heard the debate about Cel Cycle assist vs Lgi Damage Control but never about the PCT aspect of there own products.

Are you using this mainly for your AI or for just PCT support? If it's not your main source of AI either would work fine I suppose. But if your using it as your AI, I like formeron or RC products better.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Agreed with above post, Formeron is a great option

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/black-lion-research-formeron.html

LGI is quality, as is Olympus or IronFlex which you can find logs of and reviews here in AM.

I'm a rep but I've been an Orbit customer for much longer and have always been a fan. Great pricing on PH's and supports and quality, quick service

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Orbit does ship fast as he'll.
I placed an order an like 8 minutes later I got an email saying it was packed n waiting to ship lol
By the end of the day I had the tracking info and I placed my order at like 1pm.
I was really surprised at how fast they were.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info guys. I'm stuck in my old ways ice gotten burned by mfgs I've never heard of but granted I'm not all up to date. I'm glad I found an outlet without having to dig around the dark web for cel anymore.
I feel dirty not ordering from nutra but this time around they don't carry what I'm looking for so I guess its OK lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LGI
Iron flex
OL

All good brands!